Challenged

Dave's hand quickly found Mia's bra. With one quick move, he then unflicked the hook.

"Oh!" Mia surprised, "you want to answer the challenge now?" she asked.

"Yeah," Dave answered, his hands explored the two piece of properties he just set free from the undergarment, "are you afraid?"

"Ava is sleeping next to us!" said Mia.

"Well," Dave said, his fingers now flicked Mia hardened raisin, "it is the sight of her, laying naked innocently next to me, that excites me!"

Mia produced a soft moan as Dave squeezed her. "Then why don't you do this to her?" she asked with a naughty smile.

"I'd love to," Dave whispered, nibbled her ear, "but I promised not to touch her until Erick comes back."

Mia sighed. "So I'm just her surrogate, now?"

"Nope," Dave kissed and created hickeys on her neck, "you are my girlfriend."

Mia moaned softly. "And what is she?"

"Oh," Dave replied as he unbuttoned her and then bit her swollen pink raisins, "she is my other girlfriend, of course."

Mia shivered. "Ah shit!" she whispered her curse. "This is unfair!" Her hands then frantically reach for Dave's zipper and started to undress him.

Dave moved his kisses even lower, across her belly, until he reached the neat bush underneath it. He kissed around the shrub to reach the moist valley to prospect for juice there.

Mia gazed blankly to the ceiling. Both of her hands held his head, directed Dave's explorative lips and tongue to the area she liked it to be explored the most.

Dave found the well. His tongue drilled as deep as it could. Not long enough to hit the jackpot, but deep enough to make his upper lips tickled Mia's outer button.

Mia moans quite forcefully as her prized juice flowed out. She pushed Dave's head to help him exploring.

Ava changed her sleeping position.

Mia pulled Dave upward until they were face to face. "Slowdown, cowboy!" she whispered, panted, "don't let Ava wakes up!"

Dave smiled. Without word, his knees parted Mia's legs. Then his main drill started drilling the oily well.

Mia moaned again as she felt him slid in. She pulled his head toward hers and kisses him. Her moans now muffled.

Dave pumped. The bed rocked.

"Slowly!" Mia snapped.

"Why? It hurts you?" Dave joked, kept pumping.

Mia moan again. Either the pumping of Dave or the fear of waking Ava up apparently brought her faster to the cliff. She kissed him again to mute her groans as she let herself go.

Ava changed position again in her sleep.

The tide subsided. Mia took the change to move. Dave got dislodged as she turned her body. Now she laid on her belly.

Dave prepared to resume drilling.

"Not my back hole!" Mia screamed silently.

Dave chuckled. He repositioned his rod a bit lower, and the drilling continued.

"Slower, please!" Mia repeated her command, "don't rock the bed too much."

Dave obeyed, he thrust slower but more forcefully.

Her new position allowed Mia to pillow and mattress to dampen her screams as Dave's soldier helmet scratch the inner wall of her well.

Dave kissed the back of her neck while his piston was still working rhythmically.

Mia went over the roof. She moaned all her might against the pillow.  She felt her juice flew down her slit. "Stop a minute, Dave!" she tried to stop him.

Dave just didn't care.

That made her came again. As she groaned, she tried to keep an eye on Ava, afraid her friend wakes up.

Dave, still pumping, whispered his joke on her ear, "Shhh, don't let Ava wakes up, dear."

"Screw you!" Mia whispered back her curse, then continued her muffled scream.

Suddenly Dave straightened up his pose. His arms pushed Mia's shoulder blades, his movement became jerky.

Mia went alert. "Almost come?" she asked between her grunts.

"Yeah," Dave responded, "can I come inside?"

"No!" Mia rejected the request. She gathered her power and then force her body to turn. She laid on her back again, dislodged Dave in the process. Then, before Dave could re-plug, she reach down and squeezed the base of his hot rod. "Shhh ...," Mia whispered with a calming note, "calm down!"

Still in push up position, Dave jerked few times, but Mia's grip at his base made him jerks emptily. "Why?" he asked with trembling voice among his twitch.

"For her," Mia replied, nodded toward Ava.

"Oh," Dave said. He then slammed himself next to Mia, laid on his back, still jerked.

Mia sat down, and put him in her mouth, softly massaged him, gave him all the sensation he could get. All the time, her hand kept locking the way out.

When his spasm subsided, Mia took him out of her mouth. She then laid on her side next to him, her elbow and hand supported her head. "There you go," she whispered assuringly, "easy does it."

"Anything went out?" Dave asked, still jerked once or twice every few seconds.

"Only a drop or two, tasted salty, I liked it," Mia answered, "most of them are kept inside you."

Dave smiled awkwardly. Slowly but surely, his tens subsided. His breaths got normal.

"Can I release my grip now?" Mia asked.

"Yeah."

"Are you sure?"

"Sure!"

"Okay." With that slowly she loosened up her lock on him. Mia chuckled at the still erect hot pole, reddened by her tight squeeze. Then, slowly, as if any sudden motion would make Dave jerked again, Mia rested her head on his chest. "Are you okay?" she asked coyly.

"Like hell!" Dave answered, his fingers ran along Mia's spine.

Mia chuckles "Tomorrow, when Ava wakes up, I'll help you release, okay?"

Dave nodded. "Did I answer your challenge?"

"Totally."

"Then, can I have Ava as my girlfriend, too?"

No answer from the girl rested on Dave chest. Her slow and regular breaths told him that she's already asleep.

Dave smiled. He pet his frustrated soldier to calm it down. Yet instead, it excited him again. So, Dave just let it be and tried to have some sleep.

***