Escort

"You want to come to my practice now?" the male voice asked from the other side of the phone call, "but my schedule is full this evening."

"Yeah," Mia acknowledged, as she closed the front door and walked to the elevator, "I know you are busy, but this is an emergency."

"Emergency?" said the male, "what kind of emergency is that?"

Mia smiled. She pressed the elevator button. "Let's put it this way," she responded, "if I knew any other gynaecologist on duty at this time of the day, I wouldn't visit you."

The male chuckled. "Just come on over, I'll give you a slot," he said, "but you've been warned!"

Mia snorted and end the connection. She made another call as the elevator door opened up.

"Mia!" Tony answered his breaths sounded heavy, "you want your car now? I'll take it to your apartment right away!"

"No," Mia rebutted, "I want you to take me to dr. Edward."

"Oh, why you want me to accompany you to see him?"

"Because I am not comfortable to see him by myself," Mia responded, "and you know that!"

"I, uh, I mean," Tony stuttered, "why don't ask Dave to go with you? Uh!"

Mia chuckled. "Because Ava misses Erick," she answered, "so I leave Dave with her to ease her craving."

"Oh, uh, okay, then," Tony responded.

Mia realized something on Tony's sound and breaths. "Are you doing something with April?" she teased him.

"Uh, yeah," Tony said, "but it's okay, she is more than happy to let me go. In fact, she shoos me away right now!"

Mia giggled. "They what are you waiting for! Hurry up!" she commanded. Mia then ended the phone call and sat on the sofa that the ground floor lobby, crossed her legs tightly as she exhaled deeply, as if that would drive that lustful scene off of her head. Scene that happened a few minutes ago in her apartment that she could not join, thanks to Reynolds.

***

Her car arrived in front of the lobby a few minutes later. Mia stood up and walked briskly toward the waiting vehicle. "Let's go!" she ordered as she slammed herself to the seat and closed the door.

Tony whistled, his eyes looked at his boss's body and outfit. "You are not comfortable with him, but you wear this to see him?" he teased as he drove the car.

"Shut up!" Mia snapped. "He might, uh, will, ask me to open my clothes for the examination, and this clothes is the easiest for me to open!"

Tony chuckled.

"And you!" Mia barked, "what did you do with April when I called you?"

"Oh, nothing," Tony mumbled. "I am having this," he continued, petting the bulge at the front of his trousers, "but April is on her period. So, I asked her to suck it out, but she never really enjoyed it."

Mia laughed. "If you helped me well this evening," she said, "I might help April."

Tony smiled. He put his hand on her boss's thigh, and slowly tried to slither in and up.

"You are ruining my clothes!" Mia snapped.

"Oh sorry!" Tony replied. He pulled his hand out then slowly unbuttoned her dress from the bottom up.

"I said I MIGHT help April LATER!" Mia protested.

"Relax!" Tony replied, "I am just curious what kindnof emergency you have."

Mia chuckled and let Tony continued with what he did. As each button unhooked, she spread her legs bit by bit.

Once Mia spread herself wide enough, Tony moved his hand to her crotch and probed it. "You're already wet," he commented.

"Of course," Mia responded softly, "Dave and Ava were too hot to watch."

Tony played with her button a bit and slipped one finger inside.

Mia exhaled grew sharp at each of his strike and nibble.

Tony stopped his examination. He pulled his hand off of Mia. He sniffed his glistened fingers. "Same smell," he commented.

He then, played the liquid between his thumb and the index and middle fingers. "Same consistency," he added.

He licked the liquid. "Same taste," he concluded.

Mia chuckled. "I wouldn't lick it if I were you," she commented.

"Oh! Why? You contract a disease?" Tony reflexively wiped her wetness off of his hand on his shirt. "Is that your emergency?"

"No!" Mia giggled. "Not yet, at least!"

"So, what is it?" Tony asked.

"Stop asking questions!" Mia barked. "Now, are you going to continue, or should I button my dress?"

"Oh!" Tony exclaimed. His hand move back to the joint between her legs. His palm pressed and rubbed her love button as two of his fingers slowly slid in and out of the well.

"Good!" Mia murmured. She reclined the seat, and closed her eyes. Her breaths went sharp deep. "That feels ..., nice!" she whispered.

Soon, Mia's body started to convulsed. Her hands went down to help Tony. She pressed his hand deeper to enhance the sensation. She moaned softly, but as her inner muscles began to massage Tony's fingers, her moans grew louder.

The traffic went thicker, required Tony's attention.

"Hey!" Mia protested. Her hands pressed Tony hand down against her.

"Just a second," Tony said, "the traffic ...."

"Pull over if you must!" Mia snapped.

Tony resumed his fiddle. His fingers regained speed and pressure.

"Uhmm .... Much better!," she murmured, "don't stop ..., I'm almost ...."

Then, with a loud groan, her body arched on the seat. Her body spasm uncontrollably. Her hands pressed Tony's hand firmly so her movement wouldn't make it get dislodged.

Tony's hand released all break. His palm pressed as hard as he can, his index and middle fingers planted deep, fighting against the clench of her inner muscle.

When the wave subsided. Mia giggled and lifted Tony's hand away. She straighten the seat back up and rebuttoned her dress. "What's the verdict?" she asked with a grin.

"You are healthy as an athlete," Tony replied, took a

"I wonder if you really need an escort to see a pervert doctor," Tony mumbled, massaging his own bulge.

Mia chuckled. "Perhaps I was just need some company," she replied.

***