Lubrication

“I wonder what will be your next lesson this  evening,” Dave mumbled as they drove home.

Ava glared at him for a second, then her gaze moved to his crotch. “Gosh, Dave!” she snorted, “you got excited already!”

Dave just smirked.

“I hate you, Erick, you give me this ordeal!” ava mumbled to the traffic in front of them. Then she continued louder to her friend, “and I hate you, Dave, for taking advantage of my torture!”

Dave chuckled. “By the way,” he continued a few moments later, “you really came earlier today, just by sucking me?”

“Shut up, Dave!” Ava snapped, “just, shut up!”

Dave smiled, as he saw his friend’s face turned red.

***

Dave sat on the bed, wearing only boxer. The TV is on and he tried to focus on the news, but the muffled giggles and moans from the bathroom made him uneasy. The sound of shower stopped, and that made him anxious.
The bathroom door opened. Mia lead Ava out, Dave sighed at the sight. The two girls both wore only a piece of towel wrapped around them, barely covered their hills and Venus mounds.

“Ah, your assistant teacher is ready!” Mia said coyly to Ava. Then she looked at Dave and said, “and you! What are you doing with that boxer? Take it off!”

“Only after you take your towel off first!” Dave argued.

“Alright! Alright!” Mia groaned. “There! Happy now?” she said as she yanked Ava’s towel.

“Mia!” Ava protested, panicly trying to hide her body off of Dave’s sight.

“Cut if of, Av!” Mia barked, “he’s seen you more than this!”

Dave smirked.  He kept his promise by removing his boxer.

“Nice piece of tool!” Mia compliment, “you are looking forward to it, aren’t you?”

“Who doesn’t?” Dave asked.

“I don’t!” Ava grunted.

“Bullshit!” Mia sneered. She lead Ava to the bed and said, “now, sit on him and give him some warm up!”

“But I’m not in the mood for humping!” Ava protested.

“Another bullshit!” Mia barked again, “your body said differently back there in the bathroom when I cleaned and prepared you!”

“That’s just  biological reaction!” Ava defended herself.

“Just sit on him, will you! If you are dry and he couldn’t get in, we’ll think another way to warm him up!”

“He is already warmed up!” Ava argued.

“I know,” Mia whispered on her best friend’s ear, “but how long you want him to hold until he released his seed inside your back hole?”

Ava thought for a second before groaned, “alright! You’re right!”. She climbed on the bed and walked on her knees toward Mia’s boyfriend until their body met and Dave’s face buried between her two hills.

Dave hugged Ava with one arm. His other hand directed himself to her opening. “Ready?” he asked with a grin.

“Shut up!” Ava barked, “and don’t smile!”  With that, her hand reached down from her back and directed the head of Dave’s erected pole toward her opening, then slowly she lowered her body down. Ava sighed and closed her eyes as she slid down the length of Dave until she sat firmly on his lap.

“I told you want it!” teased Mia on Ava’s ear from behind.

“Screw you!” Ava cursed.

Mia ignored her. From behind Ava, she pushed Dave’s chest and said, “now lay down Dave!”

Dave obeyed.

Then Mia pushed Ava’s back and commanded, “and you too, lay down on his chest so I can access your black hole!”

Ava also obeyed.

“Now, start moving, will you!” Mia barked her next order, gently nudged Ava’s butt up, imitating the intended motion.

Ava started grinding Dave. 

Mia took the tube and started worked on Ava’s back hole. Ava gasped at the sensation.

Dave felt his rod got squeezed. “You said you were not in the mood, but your body says otherwise,” he mumbled with a smile.

Ava sighed. “What if I ask Mia to sit on your face,” she sneered, between her heavier breaths, “to keep your mouth busy?” Her grinding, though, ramped up a notch.

“What if you kiss me instead?” Dave bargained.

Without saying anything, Ava kissed her friend which was welcomed as passionately by him.

Dave blew sharp breath when suddenly he felt something touched and massaged his rod.

“Ouch!” Ava shrieked and jerked at the same time, ending their kisses.

“Wow!” Dave mumbled, enjoying the strange sensation, “is that you?

“Mia! She poked her finger into me!” Ava explained and jerked again as the pressure on Dave’s rod pressed it more firmly against her spot.

“Oh! Wow!” Dave continued his mumble, “I like it!”

Again Ava jerked. Her grinding went faster, “Scree you! Argh! Mia! What are you doing? Argh!” Ava jerked uncontrollably. Her grinding became laborious and soon her head fell on Dave’s chest as the sudden surge swept her away.

Dave hugged Ava tightly through her ordeal, petted her back.

Finally she stopped moving. “Damn!” she breathed her cursed.

“That soon, Av?” Mia teased her.

“Shut up!”

“Now it’s time for the entrée!” Mia said, lifted her friend by the armpits.

“Give me time to breathe!” Ava protested, hugged Dave dearly so Mia wouldn’t be able to lift her, “and beside, you haven’t lubricated Dave!”

“Your juice has just lubricated him well enough, Dear,” Mia whispered on her ear.

“And you haven’t give me much lubrication, too!” Ava still protested.

“Do you think Erick will give you such luxury?” Mia persuaded her friend. “Come! Stand up!”

Reluctantly, Ava stood up. Dave hot rod popped out of her. She sat on his thigh, just below his sac.

“Dave, straighten up you pole, please!” Mia barked her next command.

Dave did what she wanted.

Ava glared at the sight and at the revelation of what would be next. “No! No! No! No!” she said in panic, shook her head.

“Today’s lesson is about being active, Hon,” Mia whispered softly, “Come on!” With that, she stood up on the bed and lifted Ava by her armpits from her back.

Ava whimpered as her body lifted up and swung forward.

Dave helped Mia directed his pole toward the intended hole.

Ava gasped as she felt a blunt object rested and on her back hole and pushed into it. She bit her lip and quickly pushed out.

Then, slowly Mia let her hold on Ava go.

***