Enlarged

Tony ignored her pleas. He climbed up on the bench, sat on top op Mia with each knees on her sides. Then he aimed his shaft to between of Mia’s lips. Mia immediately clenched her lips, but Tony  pushed himself in.

He muffled Mia just in time, as not much sooner, Mia came. She screamed her lungs out as her body jerked heavily.

Mia gave up. She let the two guys worked their ways on her. In fact, with Tony weighed her down, she could her let body responded to the stimulus without worrying it will dislodged Edward. And sure enough, the pounding of Edward brought her another storm surge.

Edward groaned as Mia’s love well massaged his shaft strongly. She could accommodate the entire of it now, although her body seemed to try to expel him out. “Gosh!” he grunted, “you are amazing! Mia!”

Mia couldn’t answer. Her mouth is full of Tony. Not that she could answer if Tony wasn’t there, though, as her lungs were asking to explode.

Tony couldn’t hold it much longer. The vibration of Mia’s muffled scream at the head of his rod added to the many stimuli he had since earlier today made him came. With a guttural grunt, he slammed himself inside her mouth and released his load. Mia’s muffled moan soon turned gurgling sound as his seed overflowed her.

Mia coughed. Amidst the storm, Tony’s liquid drawn her. She couldn’t breath. She gulped most of it and tried to spit the rest. A drop or two even managed to go out through her nostril. She ignored the stinging sensation on her nose, as she was too much in ecstasy.

Tony smiled looking at the drop of his liquid showed up out of Mia’s nostril. Once he finished unloading, he stopped his pump, scooped the pearly blob from under her nostril, and smeared it between her lips and his shaft, which she immediately slurped it. Mia’s eyes looked at him and Tony was sure that she was trying to smile at him. He then scooped another marble at the base of his rod that Mia spurted, but then those eyes suddenly rolled up and her body tried to arch one more time. Again he felt the vibration of her scream at the tip of his now sensitive pole. Tony tried to stand up but Mia  pushed himself down to keep on sitting on her. Her mouth also gripped his shaft, preventing him to dislodge.

Mia wanted a revenge. That’s why when Tony wanted to pull out, she pushed him back in and chewed on his semi-soft apparatus using her tongue and palate. She enjoyed looking at him struggling to endure the ticklish sensation she gave by massaging and sucking him. She needed him inside her mouth as well to squash her squalls, as Edward made her felt too full down under, and that brought her over the summit again and again.

Tony understood what she wanted. He tried to stay out although his sensitive organ now made him twitched and exhaled sharply, initially due to the frictions she made as she wriggled her tide out, then to the chew she did on it between her tongue and palate. Once the stimuli was too great Tony tried to let himself free, but Mia kept him in. Her head shook a bit and her lips tried to form a smile and her eyes made a playful look at him.  Tony was inside her mouth, dampening her screams though several tsunamis that she had to endure due to Edward’s tectonic pushes.

Edward couldn’t believe his luck that day. Mia gave her a hell of massage and her well hugged his shaft well. He could see the antibiotic cream he applied to the inside of her wall was around the lips of her lower body. Her writhes and jerks flooded his audio visual sensation so much that soon he could feel he’s ready to explode. Finally, with increased speed and force of the movement of his piston, he sowed his seed, grunting heavily as he did so. Mia jerked forcefully as she received the spray, and Edward could see some of his seed squeezed out between his shaft and her tight tunnel. The squeezing of her inner muscle only made him wanting to pump out more juice.

Mia was caught by surprise of Edward’s sudden increase of speed and force, and that inevitably toppled her over yet another summit. Her whole body clenched. Her mouth uncontrollably pressed and sucked Tony so strongly that Tony grunted out of tickling sensation. She didn’t care. She need that thing inside her mouth to cling to her consciousness.

The sowing finally done, but Edward still kept his rod all the way inside her, enjoying the peristaltic massage that her body made around it. He panted heavily but satisfactorily. Some of the antibiotics, along with the juice he produced, dripped to the floor. Mia’s body glistened with sweat. After a minute, when the massage finally stopped, he slowly withdrew. Mia’s muffled moan accompanied his withdrawal.

Mia panted heavily.  She enjoyed the involuntary slow kneading that her lower body had around the shaft that fill her fully. Tony’s body felt heavy on her chest. She smiled at him as her tongue played with his now erect shaft. When that big rod down under got retracted, she could help but moaned and trembled to the friction it exerted against her wall.  When finally it went out completely, she felt her cavity was still enlarged that she tried to clenched her legs. The stirrups prevented her to do that, though.

Edward took some paper towels, cleaned up the mess he made on his client's crotch. “Alright! I’m done!” Edward told Mia as he put his trouser back up. “You are good now!”

Mia pushed Tony out.  She smiled and winked at Tony, who reluctantly pulled his re-hardened baton out of her mouth. “Later,” she mouthed. Then slowly she dislodged  her sore legs from the stirrups, sat down, and futilely tried to re-button her dress. Only the buttons on her lower part of the dress were still on their places.

“So, doctor,” she asked weakly as she stood up from the examination bench, “am I good to go now?”

“Oh yes!” Edward said winked and smiled.

"Gosh!" she mumbled, "I feel so...."

"Satisfied?" Edward guessed with a smirk.

"Enlarged!" Mia exclaimed. She exercised her inner muscles, hoping to ease the stretchy feeling. The sore made her frown. "I feel like a broken rubber band."

Edward chuchkled. "Nonsense!" he scolded. "Women's body can adjust quickly to various size. You will return to your regular dimension in no time!"

Mia snorted.

Tony chuckled, as he was still trying to put himself into his trousers .

“And I can do my, uh, activity again?” Mia asked more, folding her arms in front of her chest to keep her unbuttoned dress tidy.

“We just did, didn’t we?” he replied with a grin.

Mia snorted but couldn’t help but smile. “Ok, then, thanks, doc!” she said as she grab Tony by the arm and headed to the door.

“You’re welcome, Mia,” Edward replied, “come again soon, anytime!”

“In your dream!” said Mia, then she slammed the door.

The nurse smiled teasingly at her she receive the payment card at the front desk.

“After all he did, you still paid him?” Tony asked, “he should pay you!”

“Mia poke him with her elbow. “A treatment is a treatment!” she said, “besides, he has amazing, uh, feature! Worth every penny!"

Tony chuckled.

"and I’m not going to be paid for that, you idiot!” Mia added sharply. She pulled him close and pressed his arm on her unbuttoned dress to keep it from flapping.

Tony smiled and walked with her out of the clinic, ignoring the stares of the other patients. He exhaled as this bulge in his trousers made his walk uneasy.

***