Unwrapping

"Uh, I don't know, Reynolds," Julia said, "I really am not comfortable with this arrangement."

"Please, Julia," Reynolds pleaded, "for me, this time only."

Julia looked at each person in the room one by one. Finally she looked back at Reynolds and said, "Ok, then," she said, "but only because this is your birthday, and for this time only!"

Reynolds smiled. "Thanks!"

Julia then looked at Dave and smiled. "And, uh, Dave," she spoke, "please understand that I'm not comfortable with this. So if it doesn't work with me, I'm sorry, then, you're on your own."

Dave smiled. "No problem," he replied.

"Good!" Mia responded, "now there is only one small question remains."

"Oh, what's that?" Julia asked.

"With two females and only one male in the game," Mia said, "how do we keep him excited?"

Julia chuckled. "All men are like that! They think they have the power to hump all the women in the world when actually many of them can barely satisfy one woman!"

Reynolds smiled. He produced something from his pocket and put it on the table.

Julia commented, nodded to the strips of medicine at the table, "unfortunately, he has mild case of priapism. One tablet, and he will have one consistent hard rod to satisfy us, I mean, you two, for hours!"

"Gosh!" Ava exclaimed, "but priapism is painful!"

"He asks for it, so who cares?" Julia snorted, "anyway, that's why we also prepare the antidote. When he couldn't take it any longer or, in rare case, us women couldn't handle him any longer, all he has to do is taking the antidote."

Mia grin. "That settles everything. Now, shall we start?"

Reynolds smiled. He pushed the phone and printout on the table toward Mia. "I give these for you, so you can also enjoy our session without anything bothering you."

"Thanks!" Mia said. With that, she stood up, pushed the table away from between them, and walked toward Reynolds. "Julia, step aside, please!"

Reynolds took a tablet as Julia moved next to Ava and sat down.

Ava took her shirt and put it back on and said to Julia with a smile, "I think I should leave you and Dave."

Julia nodded awkwardly. "Ok," she acknowledge. It prompted Ava to switch seating with Dave.

Mia kneeled in front of Reynolds and started undressing his pants.

"Aren't you joining us, Av?" Reynold asked.

"She'll join when she feels ready to," Mia commented while playing with Reynolds stick and sac. Then, without further ado, she started eating it.

That stopped all complains Reynolds. He rested his back to the sofa and watched in amazement how Mia treated his apparatus. Reynolds held Mia's head to help her moves of up and down. His breaths got heavier by each stroke. Not long after, his bottoms started to move, too.

Mia could taste the pre-cum on her tongue. She then let her head go off his holds, and let him go out off her mouth. "Damn! I'm so wet now!" she told Reynolds, smiled playfully, her hand shook him vigorously, in lieu of her mouth. "Are you sure you will have this hardness once you come?"

Reynolds nodded in quick succession. "Just finish it!" he hissed.

Mia put him back in her mouth and resumed her task. Soon enough, Reynolds grunted. He grabbed Mia's hair and wringed it as he jerked.

Julia sighed and crossed her legs.

Dave aligned his hot rod as discreet as possible.

Ava gulped and squeezed Dave's hand. She writhed softly.

"Envy Mia for having his seed?" Dave mocked.

"Uh huh," Ava mumbled,  "and I think I'm going to need your load," she whispered.

Dave kissed Ava's cheek and whispered back, "I'd love to give it to you, Av, but Mia forbids me from joining the game." Then he continued, "you can have Reynolds'"

Ava paused before asked, "Are you okay with that?"

Dave kissed her on the lips and said, "No problem, Av. Now, go!"

"Thanks, later," Ava responded.

"Are you Mia's or Ava's boyfriend, actually?" Julia asked to Dave.

Dave smiled. "Mia's," he answered, "Although sometimes I think I like Ava, too."

Ava hit him by the shoulder and mumbled something unclearly.

Julia shook her head and returned her attention to Reynolds and Mia.

Reynold has stopped producing, and Mia has gulped them all, but she still continued milking him using her mouth until Reynolds began to writhe and twitched out of hyper-sensitivity. Finally, she took him out and said, "Gosh! You were right! It is still as hard as steel!"

Reynolds just smiled.

Ava gasped at the sight if Reynolds' heavy metal. "So that's priapism looks like," she mumbled. She crossed her legs and squeezed it.

Mia stood up and undress herself off her skirt, and then off her panties. Then she kneels on the sofa, put Reynolds between her legs. "Ready?" she asked as she directed him toward her.

"Do it!"

On his cue, Mia lowered herself. Reynold slid in almost without friction. She was already too wet. Mia's long sigh accompanied him throughout his journey in until she sat firmly on his lap. Then, she sat still there, enjoying the sensation. "Wow!" she murmured.

"Do you like it?" Reynolds asked.

***