Cream

Mia and Tony walked into the clinic full of waiting patient and sat on the available bench.

The door to doctor's practice opened. A couple went out, followed by a nurse.

"Are you Miss Karamoy?" asked the nurse as she saw Mia.

"Yes!" Mia replied.

"Come on in! Dr. Edward has been waiting for you!" said nurse.

Mia and Tony walked through the door, then the nurse went out, blinked to them as she closed the door.

"Isn't she supposed to help the doctor?" Tony asked as they approached the chairs in front of the desk.

Mia shrugged. "That's why I asked you to accompany me!"

"And watch him do you?" Tony teased, sat on one of the chair.

Mia stepped on Tony's shoes as she approach the other chair and sat there. He just grumbled his pain away.

"So," dr. Edward asked as Mia sat in front of his desk, "can you tell me what is your emergency?"

"A man stuck his shaft here," Mia replied, pointed to her crotch.

Edward lifted his eyebrows. "I see no emergency in that."

"Right after he stuck it to my back hole!" Mia continued, pointed to her back.

"Gosh!" Tony commented.

Edward smiled. "Now I see it!"  he exclaimed. "Did you do that to her?"

"No!" Tony rebuked. "Although I'd love to," he added.

"No way!" Mia snaped.

Edward he stood up. "Come!" he commanded, "lay yourself there and let me exam you!"

Mia stood up, took Tony with her to theexamination bench. She sat there as Tony sood next to the bench.

Edward lifted his eyebrows. "You know the drill, Honey," he said "Get undress, please, and put your legs here," he continued, pointed to the two stirrups at one end of the bench

Mia obeyed silently. She unbuttoned the bottom half of her dress, lied down on the bench, and put her legs apart on each of the stirrups

"Don't wear panties, eh?" Commented Edward.

"You prefer me to wear any?" 1l

"Nope," Edward mumbled as he put on examination gloves and prepared some medicines, lubricants, and devices on a tray.

Mia snorted.

"Are you her new boyfriend?" Edward asked Tony.

"No," Tony answered, "I'm her driver."

Edward whistled again. "So you don't mind your driver sees you like this?" he commented as he applied some lubricant to a device.

Tony chuckled.

"I'd rather have him here than have you grope me!" Mia barked, "or using some strange tool like that on me!"

"Relax, Mia," Edward replied as he sat on a small stool underneath her, "this is just a speculum. I need it to have a better look at you."

"Like you haven't have a full frontal view of me!" Mia mumbled. She ended her comment with a heavy release of breath as she felt something warm and slippery slid inside her. Her hand grabbed Tony's wrist.

"There you are," Edward commented. "Do you like it?"

"Not at all!" Mia grunted.

Edward pushed the handle of the speculum open. The device pushed Mia's hole open.