Two Prongs

“Let me wash myself, girls!” Dave said as he climbed off the sofa and went to the the main bedroom.

Still laying on the sofa, Ava watched him walked with his semi-hard part wobbled in front of him. She semi-consciously sighed at the sight.

“Why?” asked Mia, “you changed your mind?”

“No! I’m still too tired for another humping!” Ava said, “I just want some seed!”

“His?” Mia guessed, nodded toward the main bedroom.

Ava blushed. “Any male but Erick!” she braked.

Mia climbed off the sofa and reached out for her girlfriend
“Come!” she asked, “let’s clean up with him!”

Ava took Mia’s hand and sat up, but stop, “but I’m serious!” she said with squinting eyes to Mia, “I’m too tired!”

“Who said about humping!” Mia denied and giggled, “we just going to clean ourselves!” Then, she added with half whispering voice, “and milk him for aome more juice!”

Ava smiled. “Okay!” she answered as she climbed off the sofa, too.

Ava moaned as the two girls walked astride toward the bed room. “Ouch, my butt!” she groaned softly.

“Yeah! Mine, too!” Mia replied. “One day you should feel what I felt after Erick rode me that night!” she added with a giggle.

“No way!” Ava rejected bluntly.

“Not with Erick!” Mia corrected her comment, “just with anyone with his size!”

“And that’s exactly what I rejected!” Ava grunted. “Dave’s size is enough!”

They opened the bathroom door inside the bedroom and immediately saw Dave under the shower, busy with his rod.

Dave heard the door opened, so he turned his head toward it and saw his two girlfriends walked in. “Hey, girls!” he greeted.

“Having fun without us, huh?” Mia mocked, “the two of us are not enough?”

“No!” Dave refuted, “I’m just washing it thoroughly!”

“Let us be the judge, then!” Mia said as she lead Ava’s way into the shower. “Check on it!” she added, commanded Ava as she nodded toward the soapy rod.

Ava reluctantly followed the order. She kneeled in front of Dave, and started cleaning him up off the foam. Once clean, she turned the rod left and right and up and down. A bit hard to do as it was already hard as rock. ”Looks clean,” she mumbled.

Mia giggled as she took the sponge and started to rub Dave’s back.

Ava sniffed the stiff staff. It felt warm as it brushed her nostril, enticing. “Smells nice too,” she muttered. “I think he is clean now!” She concluded.

“Then, what are you waiting for?” Mia scolded her from between Dave’s thighs as she kneeled behind Dave and rubbed his lower body.

Ava sighed. Then she looked up and smiled at her boyfriend. “I need you load, Honey!” she said softly just before she ate him whole and started to rub him with her tongue and palate.

Dave smiled and pet Ava’s wobbly hair.

Mia stood up. “How does her mouth feel, Dear?” she teased him as she started rinsing him from behind.

“Warm, tight,” Dave mumbled, sighed and continued, “and she sucks well, too!”

Mia chuckled. “Let me clean her and myself as you enjoy her!” she added.

Mia stood next to Dave, rubbing herself with the sponge, as her boyfriend held Ava’s head and began humping their girlfriend’s head slowly.

Ava looked at both her boyfriend and girlfriend, tried to smile with a rod in her mouth. Her hand played with Dave’s balls, her other hand held the side of his thigh to give her some additional footing against his thrust on his head. Dave, though, made sure that her head stayed still by holding it firmly.

Mia, body still full of soap, then kneeled behind Ava. “Let me clean you, Dear!” she whispered on her ear as she hugged her from behind and her hands apply the soap on her body, without sponge this time.

Ava, looked deeply at Dave, sighed and blinked her eyes as she felt her girlfriend fondled her twin mounts. She tried to wriggle herself free and voiced her objection, but Mia’s hug was too tight and Dave’s rod was too deep to let her make any significant struggle nor protest.

“Shhh …!” Mia shooed her, “let us clean and please you, Av!” Her hand slid between them and softly rub Ava’s firm behinds and the hole deep between them.

Ava sighed and closed her eyes. Mia’s gentle rub on her rim soothed her sore and itchy hole.

“Feels good, doesn’t it?” Mia whispered to her ear.

Ava produced a soft muffled giggled as she nodded. Then, her eyes glared at him.

“Yes? Did hurt you?” Dave asked, although he kept humping her. 

Mia chuckled. “How about now? Even nicer?” she asked. Her finger was still softly rimming her, as her other hand slid down Ava’s torso and started to circle the inside of of Ava’s love well.

Ava shook her head frantically, answering both questions. Her hands grabbed Mia’s firm hand, tried her best to get rid of her hand off her slit.

Mia held Ava tighter. “Easy, Girl!” she hushed and whispered on her ear, “just try to enjoy it!” The  she barked at Dave, “Keep her steady, Dear!”

Dave grimaced. His hold on her head tightened. His pace on her face grew more forceful. “Just hold on to my thigh, Honey!” he said to Ava, “let her make you come!”

Ava cursed them and struggle to get free all she could, but their persuasion, alpng with the sensation of Mia’s finger on her love button, made her give up her effort. With eyes glared menacingly at Dave, she held his thighs firmly, planting her nails on his skin as her revenge, and as her effort to keep her from falling to the abyss.

Mia jabbed her fingers on both of Ava’s hole.

Ava jerked and yelped in response.

Mia made circling motion deep inside of Ava’s hole.

Ava grew weak.

Mia’s finger inside Ava’s found what she was looking for, and scrapped it roughly.

As her body jerked violently, Ava howled loudly, muffled by Dave’s thick rod. Then she went limp. Her arms fell to her side, her body slumped, held in place only by Mia’s tight hug on her torso and Dave’s firm hands on her head.

“There you go!” Mia whispered on her ear and kissed that cartilage bone.

Ava cursed incomprehensibly between her heavy breath.

“Av!” Dave groaned, “you’re so sexy!” His humping grew laborious and started to turn jerky.

The taste of Dave pre come on her tongue revived Ava. She regained her strength and began to do her skillful palatal massage on the rod that came to and fro forcefully in her mouth, her weak eyes glimpsed her inviting and expecting smile to Dave.

Her look was too much for him. He pushed himself forcefully toward her until his trimmed bush got flattened by her lips, and stayed there. Then, with a quick jerky motion and a loud grunt, Dave came.

Mia read the cue. Her finger inside Ava’s front hole scrapped her again.

Ava glared for an instant and her eyes got closed as she jerked up. She howled again, more muffled and with gurgling sound this time. Her body convulsed heavily as her inner spot got stimulated. Dave’s warm and thick liquid, deposited deep inside her mouth, made her too aware of  the sensation, and together they pushed her deeply into the abyss of ecstasy. She lost count on how many she came, and her world went dark.

When she gained conscious, Ava was already sitting on the shower floor, her body rested on Mia. Her girlfriend held her upright, and Dave, stood tall in front of her, was no longer in her mouth. She sniffed the tear from her nose.

“Shhh …,” Mia whispered softly, “ did we hurt you?”

Ava shook her head. “Nothing!” she said, “Dave has just choked me!”

Mia chuckled. She scooped some of Dave’s essence from the corner of Ava’s lips and teased as she brought it to her mouth, “so you don’t want this?”

Ava reached for Mia’s hand and brought her seed-soaked finger to her own mouth instead. She smiled and giggled as she sucked the juice.

“So it felt good, wasn’t it?” Mia mocked her girlfriend.

“Screw you!” Ava barked. “I’m dead tired, thanks to you two!”

Mia chuckled. She kissed Ava’s cheek and held her tight.

Ava rested her head on Mia’s shoulder and wiped her tear.

Dave sat on the floor next to Mia. “Are you alright, Dear?” he asked, kissing her softly.

“Not at all!” Ava barked weakly, followed by a light chuckle.

“Want some more of my juice?”

“Oh yes, of course!” Ava said softly, “but not now, okay? Right now I really need to rest, please!”

“Okay, let’s go to bed, then!” Mia said, stood up and pulled Ava with her, Dave helped her as well.

Ava walked dizzily, following both her girlfriend and boyfriend. She slammed her body to the mattress and was already gone even before the two of them covered her with blanket.

“Now,” Mia smiled, wrapped around Dave’s neck, “you are to make me dead like her, too!” With that, she pushed Dave to the bed, with her still clung to his body.

Dave grimaced and kissed his other girlfriend’s swollen lips.

***