Warming Up

The rest of the day went relatively well. Thanks to her boss, Ava managed to regain some focus to her tasks even though Erick's impending punishment still bugged her mind. Ava was so busy that before she knew it the day was already late. Soon, she was inside the elevator with Dave that took them down to the parking floors.

Dave cleared his throat and spoke, breaking the silence. "So, what is your plan for Erick's task?"

"Huh, what?" Ava glares at the reflection of his eyes on the elevator door. Then suddenly her face turned deep red. "That's nothing of your business!" she barked as she turned her face away to the side. A futile move, as the metal wall give Dave full reflection of her lobster-red face.

"Your face is red!" Dave mocked her.

Elevator door chines and opened, saved Ava from replying. They went to the car.

"I wonder what makes you blush," Dave commented as he turned on the engine, "I never saw you that red before."

"Shut up and drive!" Ava sang to a Rihanna's song that was aired on the radio. She turned her face away to the side window.

***

"Ready?" Mia asked coyly to Ava as she lead her by the hand out of the bathroom.

"No!" Ava snapped. She let her hand off of Mia and then tighten the rope of her bathrobe. She was breathing heavily. Mia has just successfully brought her to the brink of coming.

Mia chuckled. "Stay here,  let me call him!" she said as she walked toward the bedroom door.

"Mia!" Ava shrieked.

Mia stood at the door. "You want to abandon the plan?"

Ava felt her face got hot. "Yes!" she snapped, but the  continued slowly while biting her lip, "No! I mean, uh ...!"

Mia smiled. "Make yourself comfortable. Let me fetch him!" she said as she went out and closed the door.

Being comfortable is easier said than done.  Ava sat the edge of the bed, then decided that sitting with her back at the headrest would be more comfortable. The door opened as she straightened up her robe, sitting on the bed with legs stretched out and crossed at the ankles.

Mia and Dave by the hand entering the room. She lead him until they reached the bed.

"Hi, Av!" Dave greeted her  with a large grin.

"Hi!" Ava returned the greet. Her face reddened again.

Mia hugged him from behind. Her hands then went straight inside his boxer. "I played with her while we were taking shower, and now she's ready to explode," she said on his ear but loud enough for Ava to hear. Her hands toyed him and massages his apparatus. "Can you help her?"

"Oh!" Dave's smile grew larger.

"Shut up, Mia!" Ava barked.

Mia pushed his boxer down, the merchandize was on full display.

"I didn't know that he still have anything left after we spent him earlier today," Ava spoke to the dangling pole.

"I played awhile with him outside," Mia commented, stroking him.

"So that's what took you so long outside," Ava said with a smile that immediately disappeared as she realized the meaning of her joke.

Mia chuckled. "Sorry to keep you waiting, Dear!" Then she pushed Dave toward the bed.

"Damn!" Ava hissed.

Dave kneeled at the edge of bed facing Ava. His boxer was on his ankles.

"She's all yours tonight, Honey!" Mia said as she removed the shorts from his ankles. "You can do anything to her!" she continued as she pulled the t-shirt out of him.