Preparation

Dave entered the main bedroom and saw Mia was arranging some clothes and toys on the bed. "For her?" he asked, buttoning his shirt.

"Uh hmm." Mia hummed. A small smirk decorated her pretty face.

Dave look at the things spread on the bed and shook his head. "Erick is insane," he sighed, "doesn't he know that he will embarrass and torture Ava by asking her to put these on?"

Mia chuckled. "Don't forget that she," she commented, nodded toward the closed bathroom door, "loves being treated like this, Dear!"

Dave sighed again. "And I'm glad that she has Erick to give her such impossible tasks," he commented.

"Glad?" Mia straightened her position and put her arms on his shoulders, smiling, "you mean, you like watching her doing this all?"

"No!" Dave rejected her accusation.

Mia smirked and snorted.

"Well," Dave continued slowly, "yeah, I like watching her like that, a bit."

"Aha!" Mia's smile grew large, "my naughty boyfriend!"

"But I mean," Dave defended himself, "what I meant was that I wouldn't be creative enough to think ways to  give her tortures, nor I am strong enough to command her them!"

Mia chuckled. "You don't have to, My Dear!" she said smoothly, then kissed her softly and long.

Ava opened the bathroom door with just a towel wrapped around her and saw her boyfriend kissed with his girlfriend as they stood next to the bed. Both of them were already dressed up, Dave i his shirt and trousers while Mia in her favourite sleeveless turtlenecks and pencil skirt. She smiled at the sight but her smile dissipated as her gaze fell to the spread of things on the bed. Heavily she walked, approaching the bed. Again she sighed, heavier now, as she had better look at those things.

Mia noticed her coming, so she stopped kissing. "Ready to be prepared, Dear?" She said with her arms still wrapped tightly around Dave's neck.

"He wants me to wear these?" Ava whinned, ignoring her question.

"Uh huh!" Mia hummed.

"Are you sure he won the race?" Dave interjected, "I mean, I could help you to level the score if his score is ...."

"No need!" Ava sighed her response, cutting his sentence short. "Even if you won, I still want to do this, for him!"

"Oh," hummed Dave.

Mia released her hug on Dave and move to Ava to hug her.

"So, what should I put on first?" Ava sighed again, asking Mia.

Mia chuckled. "Well, the toys should come first, obviously," she answered. "Which one you want to put on first?"

Ava contemplated for a moment before reaching out for one. "This one, I guess," she said, better to put the bigger one, and slid the smaller one later.

Mia, smiled, reached for the toy on her best friend's hand. "Let me help you," said her.

"What should I do?" Ava asked.

"Take off your towel and show me your back hole, of course!" Mia replied.

Ava unwrapped the towel and climbed to the bed and assumed crawling position, exposing her back end toward Mia.

"Dave," Ava called softly as Mia approached her behind.

"Yes?"

"Sit next to me, please."