Shares

Dave sighed as he felt his rod got massaged by Mia's slippery well. He pet Ava's shoulder, who lay her yead on his chest.

Ava felt his pet, and suddenly she shivered. "I miss him," suddenly she whispered.

"You miss ... Erick .... Dear?" Mia replied between her breaths and her motions.

"Uh hmmm," Ava nodded and hummed her answer.

"Even after ... All of his ... Tortures?" again Mia asked, her speech was more elaborate as she went nearer and nearer to her coming. "Gosh! He is rood is nice, Av!"

Dave sighed deeply to the kneading of Mia's inner muscles.

Again Ava hummed and nodded her answer. She closed her eyes as she felt Dave caressed her waist. Then she reached for his hand and guided it toward her firm mount. She sighed as softly fondled it.

"Feeling hot again ...," Mia teased her best friend, then her smile disappeared as she produced a loud moan before continued short, "Av?"

Ava just smiled.

"Want to ...  hump ...  him?" Mia asked, followed by  another moan.

"I want Erick," Ava replied softly. Then she looked up to Dave and said, "I'm sorry, Dave."

Dave smiled at her. "No need for sorry," he said.

Mia grunted again as her muscles squeezed part of Dave that was inside her.

Dave groaned to the sensation.

"She feels nice, doesn't she?" Ava asked him.

Dave nodded and smiled at her.

"Feel like coming?" Ava asked more softly this time.

Again Dave nodded.

"Can you hold your come?" Ava whispered.

Dave nodded.

Ava smiled and kissed his cheek. "Good, please hold it!" she said.

"Av!" Mia barked.

"Yes?" Ava returned her gaze at her best friend. Immediately her expression, who were obviously close to  coming, made her love canal got flooded.

"Kiss him!" Mia barked her command, "I want to ... see you ... kissed ... Him!"

Without further ado, Ava raised her position and gently kissed their boyfriend.

"Good ...!" Mia whispered as she watched them kissed. Her thrusts got jerkier.

Ava passionately kissed her boyfriend. She felt his breaths went sharper and shallower. That, along with his occasional sighs, made her experienced similarly. Slowly the image of her both boyfriends merged into composite, and by the Mia's scream of satisfaction was heard in the distance, she forgot who was she was kissing with.

Mia screamed as she fell on Dave's chest. Her pelvic jerked a few more time, seeking for more rubs as her tides went slowly away. Then, giggling nervously, she rolled over to his side, panting heavily and closed her eyes.

"Did you come?" Ava whispered to Dave.

Dave smiled and shook his head.

Ava smiled. "Can I have have it?"

Dave nodded.

Slowly Ava went down his body, taking time to land kisses over that sweaty chest and torso, until finally his throbbing rod touched her cheek. She then turned her head sideways toward it and swallowed it, the taste of her best friend overwhelmed her taste buds, but she didn't mind at all. She began sucking him, wobbling her head in lieu of Mia's pelvic that did similarly a few seconds ago.

Dave sighed and groaned to Ava's oral stimulus.

Mia opened her eyes and smiled as she saw what her best friend did to their boyfriend. "Milk him, Av!" she ordered.

Uh hmmm!" Mia hummed and nodded to that unnecessary command.

Mia smiled at Dave and began to kiss him.

Dave's groan grew louder between their kissing.

"Coming?" Mia asked, also between their tongues wrestling.

"Almost," Dave answered, muffled by her mouth.

"Then come quick!" Mia responded, "I need you more!"

Still kissing, Dave held Ava's head still to allow his pelvic to thrust his shaft in and out of her mouth. Then, he grunted to Mia's kisses as his soldier shot inside Ava's.

Ava welcomed his priced juice hungrily. She ribs her legs to each other as her mouth received her healthy dose of thick liquid drug and her tongue swam in it. Once the spraying stopped, she gulped all in, gasped for air, but then quickly closed her mouth shut to keep him inside. Then she fondled his semi soft rod gently.

Dave twitched and grimaced as Ava massaged his hypersensitive shaft, but kept on kissing with Mia.

Ava ignored Dave's body language of protest, and kept stimulating him. She smiled, as much as his growing rod allowed it, when she noticed that her persuasion worked and he began to get hard again. Then once she was satisfied with his size and consistency, she stopped massaging and crawl back up his side. "Hump me," she whispered to his ear, "please!"

Noticing that Ava finished playing with her boyfriend, Mia stopped kissing and whispered to his ear, "now I'm going to hump you again!"

"Uh, girls," Dave responded, alternatingly looked at them at his either side, "who I should do first?"

Both of his girlfriends giggled. Mia kissed his cheek. "Up to you, Dear!" Ava added, kissed his other cheek, "yes, we both are yours to use tonight!"

Dave thought for a couple of seconds, then rose up and climbed down the sofa. Then he pulled Mia down.

"Hey!" Mia protested with a large grin as her body slid until her bottom sat at the edge of the sofa and her legs dangled to the floor.

"Av," Dave then called his other girlfriend, "crouch on top of her, please!"

Mia giggled, realizing what he wanted.

"No way!" Ava protested.

"Come over, Dear," Mia persuaded her best friend, "you said we are his, right?"

Grumbled, Ava rose to her knees and walked toward Mia to straddle her. Then, she sat on her pelvic, facing her. "Like this?" she barked, turned her head at Dave.

"Perfect!" he said. "Now kiss her!" he continued as he gently pushed Ava's back to the front.

"Oh, Dave!" Ava grumbled as she lowered her torso until she lay on top of Mia, "this is embarrassing!"

"Shhh!" Mia calmed her, "just kiss me and let him does whatever he wants!"

As his two girlfriends kissed, Dave did the preparation. He gently position Ava's legs bent them and put them next to each of Mia's side then pushed her body further up.

Ava felt her face got hot, but Mia's kisses drove her thought away. Before long, she complied to his arrangement.

Dave pressed Ava's lower back down and smiled contently at their position. "Are you ready, girls?"

Mia paused her kissing and replied, "Yes!"

"No!" Ava took the pause to look back and protested.

Mia gently moved Ava's head forward to face her. "Let him do us, Dear!" she said before started kissing her again.

Ava whimpered, but reciprocated her kissing nonetheless.

***