Shocked

Dave was standing nervously alone in front of elevator door, waiting for Ava, who was somewhere in the office area.

"Hi, Dave!" Ava voice was heard.

Dave turned to her. She was walking toward him with a large smile, her skirt and hair bounced as she walked. Next to her was Elma, the girl she said she was going to fetch. She looked tense in her long sleeve shirt and pencil skirt, hold her bag tightly against her chest.

"Hi! Good evening, Dave!" Elma greeted him with a polite smile on her face.

"Hi!" Dave replied them. He cleared his throat, and praise silently the opening of the elevator door. "Shall we?" he foolishly asked them.

The three of them walked in. And stood side by side, Dave in the middle.

The moment the elevator door closed, everything changed. Ava turned to Dave, grabbed his collar and pull it toward her face, then kissed him passionately. Dave was caught off guard but decided to play along.

"So, I was right all along!" Elma commented to their action.

Ava finished their kissing to turn at her. "Yeah!" she said with large smile.

Elma laughed. "Why did you have to hide it?" she asked.

Ava blushed. "Because," she mumbled, "our relationship is a bit, uh, unusual."

Elma snorted. "Love between office workers? Nothing unusual about that! Everybody has it! I have it, too!" she said. Then her face darkened as she continued, "I had it, too!"

Ava reach out and hold her hand. "Hey, relax! You'll get your revenge, soon!" she said softly, "and perhaps you'll get Rodney back, too!"

Elma snorted. Her face reddened as she smiled awkwardly at Dave.

"Although," Ava suddenly added coyly, looking at Dave, “we might need extra effort to revive him!"

"Revive? Extra effort?" Elma mocked them, her eyes glistened, "why?"

Ava smiled at her, and slowly pulled her hand toward the front of Dave's pants.

Elma let her hand being pulled for a fraction of a second, but immediately pulled it off of Ava's hand when she realized where she lead her to. Her face was like a ripe tomato.

Ava ignored her. She smiled at Dave and kissed him. Her hand gently rubbed his rod from outside the pants. Then, slowly but surely, she reach for his zipper and zipped it down.

"Av ...!" Dave hissed. His hand grabbed hers.

"What?" Ava snorted along with a large grin, "she'll she it soon anyway!"

"But not here!" Dave protested, "not in the elevator!"

"There are only us!" Ava denied him.

"What if someone comes?"

"I'll put them back in quickly!" Ava said, "promise!"

Dave sighed. "This is embarrassing!" he grunted as he let her hand go.

"That's my man!" Ava coed at him as she continued zipping him down, and then fished for his rod. Then she looked at Elma and said, as she juggle the limp rod, "because I have drained him, how many times, Dear? Four times today?"

Dave cleared her throat. "Five!"

"Oh, yes! Five times!" Ava corrected herself.

Elma cleared her throat as she watched the scene unfolded. She felt her face hot. Her gaze moved between Ava, Dave, and the soft shaft on Ava's hand.

The elevator chimed. Giggling, Ava quickly put the rod in and zipped his pants back up. The three of them already standing still side by side as the door swung open and several persons walked in. Ava busy typing message on her phone, while Elma still felt her face burning and her head spinning.

***

"You sit here, Elma!" Ava said with a large smile, opened up the front passenger door.

"Uh, no, thanks, Av!" Elma replied, pulled the back door open and climbed in instead.

Ava just shrugged and sat on the front passenger seat.

Dave turned on the engine and drove the car off the parking space. The three of them were silent.

"Why are you quiet?" Ava scolded Dave and Elma with a grin, "as if we are strangers!"

Dave cleared his throat. "Hi, Elma!" he greeted, looking to her through the rearview mirror.

Elma smiled politely at him. "Hello, Dave!" she greeted him back.

"Oh come on!" Ava groaned. Then she talked to Dave. "Unzip your pants! Let me try to revive you!"

"What?" Dave exclaimed.

Without waiting for him to comply, Ava leaned herself toward his lap, quickly unzipped his trousers, pulled his little soldier out.

"Av!" Dave protested, bur soon sighed as he felt the warmth of her mouth embraced his shaft.

"Wow!" Elma exclaimed softly as the scene unfolded, her face felt hot. "Wow ...!"

"I, uh, am sorry!" Dave shrieked. His face turned red.

"I never saw anybody doing that before," Elma mumbled, "not the live one, that is!"

Dave cleared his throat. "I don't what got into her," he said, "she never did it in front just anybody, either."

Elma chuckled and threw her gaze back to the side window, only to returned it to Ava's bobbing head a few seconds later. "Are you sure you can drive safely?" she mumbled.

"Uh, yeah," Dave mumbled back. "She does this many times before."

"And is it true that she drained you five times already today?" Elma mumbled, almost like a shriek. She gulped to wet her dry throat.

"Yeah," Dave replied, hos left hand moved to Ava's back and gently caressed her.

"And you never wear, uh ...," Elma again cleared her throat before continuing, "any briefs?"

"Uh ...," Dave mumbled, keeping his gaze off the rearview mirror, "only occasionally, when she asked for it."

"Wow ...!" Elma muttered softly. "And this one going to be the sixth?"

"I don't think so," Dave said. "I think this time she just want to heat up the meal for you."

Elma chuckled nervously. "I never had it with someone  around me," she mumbled softly.

"Huh?" Dave asked sheepishly. Ava began to drain his ability to focus.

Elma coughed and cleared up her throat again. "I mean, I never had it when anybody else was around my boyfriend and me," she explained, "This will be my first time a girl sharing her boyfriend with me, let alone while she is around!"

Ava lifted her head, looked at Elma and said with a large grin. "Two, girls! And we're going to share you as well"

"Huh?" Elma mumbled, her forehead slowly furrowed.

***

Elma's jaw dropped. Dave sat on the long sofa in front of her, while Ava leaned to him on one side and Mia on his other side. Both of them had one hand gently caressing Dave bulge in front oh his pants. Mia was wearing mini pencil skirt and tight blouse, while Ava was still in her clothes she wore at the office.

"So," Mia started the conversation. Her hand slowly unzipped Dave's trousers, "are you sure you still want to have fun with us?"

Ava grinned at Elma, her hand reached into the opening between Dave opened up zipper and took the semi-hard rod within out. Then, as she casually shook the length of the shaft, Mia cusped the head and kneaded it gently.

Elma gulped. Her eyes gazed at the three of them. She watched Dave, hugging the two girls on his two arms, first kissed with Ava and then a few seconds later kissed with Mia. Dave then threw a awkward smile at Elma as Ava kissed with Mia later on. "Uh, I don't know," Elma muttered, "I never did it with other girl before."

Ava chuckled then she kissed with Dave as Mia bent toward his shaft.

*So," Elma cleared her throat then continued, "is Dave your boyfriend?"

Mia turned to her. "Oh, yes, he is ours!", she exclaimed.

Ava stopped her kissing and nodded with gleaming eyes.  They both then giggled.

Elma sacked her body to the chair. "Gosh!" she exclaimed.

"So, is your plan still on?" Mia asked, "Are still want us to share him with you?"

"Uh, I don't know," Elma mumbled.

"But then you need to share you with us, too!" teased Mia coyly.

"I, uh ..., Never had it with other girl," Elma said weakly, then added with a grimace, "let alone girls!"

"Hey, Ava, Dear!" Mia called as she reached for Ava's hand and took her to the carpet in front of them, "let's have a little show for her!"

Ava nodded and grinned as she followed her.

"Dave!" Mia called as she pulled Ava to kneel on the carpet, "Accompany her, please, and make her comfortable!"

"Sure!" Dave said, smiling he started to tuck his rod back in.

"And please keep it open!" Mia added with a grin.

The smile on Dave's face faded. "But that ...,"

"I don't care!" Mia added as she started to hug Ava and ventured her hands inside her skirt and shirt.

"Oh, ok!" Dave mumbled, awkwardly walking toward Elma.

Elma gulped, didn't know where to gaze. In front of her, the two girls were undressing each other as they entangled in passionate kiss, while Dave approached her with his shaft stood out of his unzipped pants.

"Hi!" Dave greeted her with coarse voice, then cleared his throat before repeating, "Hi!"

Elma glanced at him and smiled awkwardly. "Hi, Dave!" she greeted back, glanced at his dangling dart then threw her gaze to the two girls.

"Sorry for this," Dave said weakly.

Elma looked back at him  and smiled. "No problem," she said, "Sorry I made you be in this situation." Then she braved herself to looked at his shaft, smiled and commented, "I see that Ava, and Mia, managed to revive you!"

Dave chuckled. "Let's sit closer to them, on the carpet!" he asked, reaching her hand toward her.

A soft moan distracted their attention. Ava was laying on her back while Mia, laying on her belly between her legs, licked and sucked her love tunnel.

Like a sheep, Elma followed Dave's. The approached the center stage and sat on the carpet, close the two girls in action, so close that anybody could touch anybody there. Dave sat with crossed legs.

Shouldn't we give them some space?" Elma mumbled as she sat down, folded her legs under her, closely next to Dave.

"Hi, Elma!" Ava greeted her with a trembling smile, touching her knee lightly before she made a loud moan and a little jerk.

"I think they prefer us to sit this close," Dave said, "just in case we want to join them."

Elma smiles weakly.

"I need you!" Suddenly Ava hissed.

Mia looked up from under her love tunnel. "Yeah, me too!" she said.

"Please!" Ava begged.

Mia crawled toward the coffee table and opened the shelf, then took something there.

"Oh!" Ava commented with a smile, "you have prepared everything!"

Elma gasped as Mia applied the lubricant throughout the toy and began to insert one end into her own love tunnel.

Mia sighed as her part got in and sit firmly inside her. "Ready?" she asked kneeling straight between Ava's spread and folded legs.

"Oh, Please!" Ava whined, her pelvic jerked up, inviting her. 

With hands perched on each of Ava's knees, Mia directed the other end of the toy into the opening of Ava's love well, then slowly pushed it in.

Ava groaned, her eyes looked up to the ceiling as the toy slid slowly into her.

Touched down, Mia sighed and gasped for a few seconds feeling the toy reacted to Ava's love grip. Then, slowly but surely she began to pump.

***