One Full Evening

Ava groaned and her body jerked as Dave hit the brake pedal when a car in front of them cut their way. "I told you not to do that!" she shouted.

"Sorry!" Dave apologized, "but they got in our way without notice!"

Ava snorted. "Bullshit!" she barked.

Dave chuckled. "Feeling excited?"

"No!"

Dave suggestively run his palm along the front of his trousers.

"You pervert!" Ava mumbled, threw her reddened face to the side window.

Dave again chuckled.

"Please don't be like Erick," Ava mumbled softly to the traffic outside.

"Hey," Dave called as softly.

Ava turned her face to him.

"I'm sorry," he said, "I can only imagine how uncomfortable for you to put that thing down there the whole day."

Ava shrugged. "It's alright," she replied.

"I must admit," Dave continued, "the thought of you carrying it inside excites me."

"Screw you!" Ava threw her face again toward the window.

"But I don't need you to wear that toy to excite me," he continued, "you sitting here next to me is more than enough!"

Ava turned to him. "I excite you?" she sneered. "Bullshit!"

Dave chuckled.

"How about Mia?" Ava asked a few seconds later with a cunning smile.

"Uhmmm ...," Dave hummed. Then he rubbed the ridge on his trousers and said, "yeah, her, too!"

"Pervert!"

Dave grinned. "Do you want me to help you removing that toy?"

"No!" Ava barked. "I mean, yes!" she corrected. "I mean no! Not you! I'll ask Mia to remove it!" she added with reddened face.

Dave grinned as he turned the car to their apartment's parking entrance.

***

"Dave, take a shower in the guest room!" Ava barked her command as the apartment door swung open by Mia. She grabbed Mia's hand toward the main room, "While I ask your girlfriend to remove the damn rod she inserted!"

"Why do I have to take shower in the ...."

"Because I don't want you to see me bending!" Ava cut his protest, and slammed the door closed.

Dave just shrugged and walked to the guest room.

***

As usual, Dave finished shower first. He went out of the guest room with t-shirt and shorts, and sat on the couch to watch TV and nibble on some snack.

Mia and Ava went out of the main room some few minutes later. They both wore a long t-shirt. Dave couldn't resist to gaze at them, his eyes striped them off.  "Hey!" he finally greeted his two girlfriends as they sat on the couch, Mia next to him and Ava next to her, "so what's the lesson this evening?"

"No training tonight!" Ava blurted.

Mia shrugged and  grinned at Dave. "You heard her," she said, "it's all up to her this evening."

"Oh, okay, then," Dave shrugged back and returned his attention to the big screen.

For e few minutes only the TV produced audible sound, until suddenly Ava stood up from the sofa.