Encore

After a long time that felt like eternity the tide inside Ava slowly subsided. She dropped her body to the bed, laid on her belly. Her crotch felt full and crowded, Mia's wireless toy still pumping mildly. Yet, the aroma and taste of man calmed her. Playfully, Ava slid Dave's semi placid toy all in so she could slurp and lick the pool of his juice around the base of it.

Mia was exhausted. Lazily she dislodged herself from Dave's face and lay down on her back next to him. The toy still slowly pulsating in synch with Ava's afterglow.  She looked at Dave and giggled awkwardly. "You look like a mess!" she commented.

Dave produced a weak trembling smile. He sighed and grunted slowly every now and then, trying to endure the hypersensitivity on his rod.

"Ava wants more, I think," Mia commented.

"Apparently so," replies Dave.

"Can you give her another load?"

"I think so," he replied after a short pause, "your medicine is amazing."

Mia giggled.  She moved closer to her lover and kissed him, enjoying his kiss as well the strong scent and taste of her own body.

Ava already cleaned Dave and was about to dislodged him out of her mouth. Playfully, she suck him for one last time, but the to her surprise, she felt him grew large. Not much, but it gave her idea and hope nonetheless. She began massaging his privates, and to her amazement, the confirmation came quick. Her spirit grew along with his hardening shaft. Before she knew it, she was already busy milking Dave again.

For the next few minutes, the murmur of Dave and Mia as they kissed and occasional slurp on Ava's mouth as she pushed and pulled Dave in her mouth were the only sounds heard in the room.

One of Dave's hand reached down on Ava's wobbling head, while his other hand reached down on Mia's swollen crotch.

Still kissing with Dave, Mia reached down as well and pressed his handd, preventing it from stimulating her sore button but at the same time keeping it there, pressing the idle rod firmly inside her.

The heavy breath of Dave as he were kissing with Mia excited Ava. Then, as his hard rock grew harder, Ava felt the fire burned again inside her. Suddenly, she felt a jolt of pain as her straining kegel twitched.

Suddenly, the idle rod inside Mia was not so idle anymore.

Mia stopped their kissing. "She gets excited again!" Claimed her with a smile.

"Really?" Dave asked. Then he felt the movement inside his lover.  "Oh, yes, she does!" he claimed his acknowledgement.

"Oh ....!" Mia jerked as her toy twitched. "Av, are you ... Oh ...!"

"Damn ....!" Dave exclaimed. Seeing Mia wriggled was suddenly too much for him. He held Ava's head with both of his hands and start moving her up and down.

Soon, Ava didn't have to move. Dave used his force to hump her face instead. She just have to follow with the flow and concentrate on playing his ramming piston with her lips and tongue. Her breaths grew heavier and heavier as Dave humps became more and more forceful.

Mia wriggled like crazy alongside Ava's impending tide. Both of her hand pressed hard on her crotch, trying to ease the pain and at the same time trying to send her revenge to her best friend.  "Av ...! Ah ...!" she screamed.

Mia's message was clearly received inside Ava, she ground her thighs together, giving more pressure to her already full real estate inside. Her breath grew short and quick, her massage on Dave's rod became more forceful.

Dave came first. He slammed Ava's head all the way down and kept it well rested on his bush. Then, after a second of pause, the first batch of seed sprung free deep inside her mouth.

The juice, filling the back of her mouth, brought Ava to the top. Her kegel cramped as she groaned. She stopped moaning only when she felt a spray of Dave rushed in, only to star moaning again the moment she gulped it.

Mia came soon after, brought down by the toy, puksating and rotating wildily inside her according to the toy inside Ava.

Dave finsihed his sow, but he kept Ava well impaled to enjoy her wild moans reverberated though the top of his little head.

The two girls, pushed on and on by the communicating sticks, went down much more slowly. By the time they are both calm enough, Dave has ready again, still inside Ava's mouth. He was beginning to hump her face again when Ava gave her gentle but quick taps on his thighs. Dave ignored her pleas, but Mia tapped him on the shoulder.

"Give her some mercy, Dear," she said, chuckled, then continued, "give us some mercy!"

Reluctantly, Dave obeyed their pleas. He released her head. Ava released herself from the Impaler and crawled to lay down next to Dave, coughing.

"You both are unbelievable!" Ava commented as she rested her head on Dave's shoulder.

"You are unbelievable!" Mia replied, "I never thought people could go climax being humped on the face!"

"Ah shut up!" Ava grunted with red face, then coughed again. "Now all my holes sore!"

Mia chuckled. Carefully she dislodged her toy from inside her. "This toy is amazing isn't it, Av?"

Dave heard a soft snore on his side where Ava laid. "She is sleeping," he said.

"You wrecked her, Dear!" Mia said softly.

"Shouldn't we remove the ...."

"No need," Mia cut him, "it'll help her muscle to stretch out."

"Poor girl," Dave commented kissed Ava's forehead lightly. "Will it make her loose?"

"Relax, Dave," Mia replied, "women are elastic! Do you think I'm loose?"

Dave thought for a moment. "No."

"See?" Mia snorted. "Now, allow me to tell Erick about your fifteenth coming!"

"How about my sixteenth?" Dave asked, "I'm still hard down there, thanks to your pill and her skilful mouth!"

"You sleep it away, or jerk it out, I don't care!" Mia barked with a big grin, "Ava and I are too tired to make you release!"

***