Unboxing

"Wow!" again Mia exclaimed softly, ignored his question, "it's warm! Warmer than usual rod."

Reynolds chuckled.

Mia's exercised her inner muscles, probed the hard thing inside her. "And it's hard! Harder than other poles that have just finished spurting their seeds."

Her massage made him frowned a bit.

Mia chuckled at the way his face looked.

"My!" Reynold exclaimed, started to enjoy Mia's peristaltic exercise, "you are an expert in massaging!"

Mia giggled, "the you should feel Ava!" she complimented, "she has much better control over her muscles!"

"Oh, wow!" Reynolds mumbled.

Her gig, along with the massaging act she was doing on him, suddenly made her itchy deep down inside. The itch that instinctively made her body move up about two inches before fell back down again. She gasped as she moved, then giggled. "Can I start moving?" Mia asked.

"Uh hmm," Reynolds nodded.

"Won't it be to sensitive for you now?"

"I like the sensation," Reynold answer, winked and smiled coyly.

With that, Mia smiled, then she put her arms on his shoulders and starts moving. Soon her smile faded as her mimic got intense. Her movement as well. The scene of her milking Dave for Ava this morning, and of her working on Ava in the bathroom, all flashed back, brought back the unsatisfied excitement to her body.

Mia didn't know when her surge came. It approached her gradually as she ground him. Her gasps turned into sighs. Soon, her sighs became more articulated and louder.

"Look at me, look at me ...!" Reynolds hushed her.

Mia maintained eye contact with the guy she humped as she scream again and again at every cycle she made, until finally she couldn't take it anymore. With one long howl, she fell on his shoulder. Her pelvic still ground him, enjoying the afterglow.

Dave gulped. Realigned his rod, then he put one hand on Ava's back, the other hand on Julia's back.

For an instance, Julia avoided Dave's hand, but then she let him land his hand on her back, a bit lower due to her evasive movement, on her hips instead of back. She shivered a bit, either due to the intense scene her husband and Mia made, or due to a stranger hand on her body.

Ava leaned to Dave as she felt his hand land on her back.

Reynolds held Mia by the hips, about to lift her.

"Not yet!" Mia rejected his intention. Still rested on his chest, her grinding movement got intensified again.

Then she came again. Less intense than the first time, but still powerful enough to blacken her sight.

When Reynolds felt she had calmed down enough, he again held her by the hips and lifted her to make her stood. Mia stood with trembling legs, watched Reynolds moved the coffee table aside. He then kissed her. Their tongue played tag. Then, he turned her until her back faced him, and gently pushed her shoulder down.

Mia took the cue. She assumed crawling position, produced a trembling smile to her audience. Her smiled faded not long after, as Reynolds thrust his rod into her.

Reynolds again held her by the hips, inky this time not to lift her, but to keep her steady as he made thrusts into her.

Mia couldn't maintain her dog position. Soon her arms gave up, as she produced louder and louder screams.