Loopholes

Without a word, Julia reached for her purse on the floor and produced a tube.

"Oh no!" Mia mumbled at the thing on Julia's hand.

Julia opened the cap and squeezed thick clear liquid out to her hand which then he applied on his husband's hot rod. She looked and smiled at him coyly as she did that. She then squeezed some more out and reach toward Ava. reynolds quickly parted Ava's bottom to help his wife applying some lubricant on the hole.

Tue coldness of the liquid immediately woke Ava up. "No! No!" she screamed weakly as she struggled to break free, "not that hole!"

Julia and Reynolds ignored her. Reynolds grabbed her more tightly.

Dave immediately heard the distress in her tone. He sat and exclaimed,"Stop it, please! She really doesn't want it this time!"

"Don't do that!" Mia stopped her two guests, "remember the rules of our game!"

Reynolds released his grip on Ava as he looked at Mia.

Felt his grip loosened, Ava immediately broak free, climbed to the bed and sat at the middle of the bed, looked at her guests in horror.

Reynold then said, "Ah, you are eight, I cannot rape Ava!" With a growing grin. Then, quickly as he said that, he climbed to the bed.

Mia's eyes got enlarged at Reynolads who moved toward her. She turned her body and quickly moved to the other side of the bed.

Not quick enough, though, as Reynolds managed to grab her ankle and pulled her toward him.

"No! No! Opfh!" Mia protest ended when her breath squeezed out of her lungs as she slamed on her belly and chest to the bed. She tried to wriggled herself but too late. Reynolds hands were on her each shoulder blades, and his shins were on her each back of the knees, effectively pinned her down on the bed.

"No! Let me go you bastard!" Mia screamed.

"I can't rape Ava," Reynolds said calmly from his planking position on top of Mia, "but there is no rule about raping you!"

As her husband explained to Mia, Julia already busying herself with lubricating Mia's back door. She has trouble as Mia was wriggled her bottom in her effort to avoid the impending plugging.

Noticed Julia's struggle, Dave smirked toward Ava who was sitting on the other side. He nodded towards Julia.

Ava widened her eyes to Dave. "No!" she mouthed to him.

Dave shrugged and immediately bent down to help Julia. He held Mia's waist and with  both hands parted her bottom.

"Dave!" Mia shouted, "you bastard!"

With Dave's help, Julia could now smear the lubricant around Mia's hole and put some in.

Maintaining his plank pose on top of Mia, Reynolds kissed Mia's neck. "I'm going to plug you anyway," he said softly, "with or without lubricant. So, I suggest you to calm down and let Julia does her work."

"Screw you!" Mia barked. Yet, she stopped her struggle. "More!" she even snapped as she felt Julia finished dressing her black hole.

Julia complied. She squeezed some more lubricant and put them into Mia using her finger. Then she smeared the residue on her palm to Reynolds' rod which  was hanging upside down, pointed to the general area of its target.

"Ready?" Reynolds asked, still kissing the sides and back of Mia's neck.

"No!"

Julia held the rod. Then, she gently pulled it down. Her other hand parted Mia's hole. Dave still helped parting the butt cheek.