Hasty

The hand yanked Dave so hard his body turned around with one of his leg as the axis.  He got caught by Mia, who immediately hugged his waist as his full-blown baton slapped her on the face.

"I need this!" Mia hissed, kissing the warm-bodied baton.

"I need you, too!" Dave mumbles with coarse voice.

Mia put the rod inside her mouth and massage it firmly between her tongue and palate.

Ava sighed and looked at the wall clock. She quietly walked toward the bed sat next to her best friend, whose head was being humped by her boyfriend. Another vibration made her shuddered.

Mia relieved her head from his slamming and turned to Ava. "May we?" she asked with shrieking voice. Her face was then quickled forced to turn towards Dave.

Dave caught Mia's head and forced her back to face him which he quickly humped again. "You're too hot for us to handle, Av!" he commented with gritted jaws.

"Alright, alright!" Ava answered with a smile, "But be quick, okay?"

Hearing that, Dave pushed Mia until her back slammed against the bed. Immediately, he slid her skirt up with both of his hands until her string was on full display. He then yanked it. With a snap, Mia's skimpy piece of cloth got ripped and flew away.

"You ruined my favourite undies!" Mia protested with a grin.

Dave didn't care. With one pull, he adjusted his girlfiend pelvic until part of her bottom was off the bed. Then he lifted her legs up and held it straight up with one hand as he directed his throbbing rod toward her bulls eye. Then, once it is perfectly aligned, he slammed it right away into her.

All the air in Mia's lungs was pushed free as Dave made his forceful touchdown. She gasped for air as Dave pumped her life away fiercely.

Another jolt of electricity shook Ava's body, who was still sitting on the bed, watching the scene quickly unfolded. "I swear it vibrates quicker and more powerfully!" she commented after she managed to breath some air in.

"Of ...Uffff ... Course!" Mia responded with heavy breaths. "he ... Is ... Move .... Nggghhh .... Moving .... Ugh ... Toward ... You ...!" she said, followed by a large noisy moan.

Ava lay back next to Mia, rested one elbow on the bed while her free hand slowly lifted Mia's clothes up, exposing her bra-covered twin hills. Demonstratively, she then unhooked the piece of cloths and let her best friend twin hill sprung free. she smiled looking at those hills, bouncing to and fro to the pumping of her boyfriend. Then slowly she bend down, kissing those hills softly then capturing the cherries in her mouth.

Mia moaned loudly to the added stimulus.

Dave bend forward and joined forces. He sucked and bit Mia's other cherry.

It was too much for Mia. She jerked hard and her torso was trying to arched up as much as she could, bearing the weight of her boyfriend and best friend, as she yelled and cursed as loud as her lungs could muster. Her legs grabbed Dave by his hips and pushed it against her crotch.

Ava stopped her french-kiss on Mia's quaking hill and giggled at Dave, who was grimacing.

"She squeezed me tight!" Dave grunted.

"Don't you dare ....! Arrghhhh ...! Come ...!" Mia forbade him amidst her scream.

Dave grunted and trembled, trying his best not to. His breaths turned short and frequent.

"Gosh!" Ava said, smiling at her boyfriend, "You're sexy that way, Dave!"

The storm finally passed over Mia. As her tremor subsided, her vision returned. She giggled to see him trying his best. "Come, here!" She said, releasing her legs' grip on his hips and pulled him by his arms.

Dave read his cue. With trembling arms and legs, he dislodged himself out of her and hurriedly climbed up toward her face. Then, kneeling on top of her, with her head between his knees, he put his pulsating rod into her mouth, and he start pumping her face.

Mia smiled at him with her mouth full. She massaged him with her lips while her tongue caressed his rod.

Dave accepted her invitation to come a few seconds later. Grunted, he released his fertil juice inside her receipting mouth. His face tensed, his gaze hazed, his breaths turned heavy, his hips jerked and twitched ar each spurt.

Even after the spraying finished, Dave kept his pole inside her kneading mouth, enjoying the sensation of warmth and wetness that surrounded his satisfied rod. Only after Mia tapped on his thigh did he moved away from her.

Mia closed her lips and rose up and then faced Ava to kiss her.

Ava welcomed her best friend's blooming lips, knowing perfectly what to expect. Their tongues wrestled each other.

And the juice melted down from Mia's wriggling tongue, slowly smearing around Ava's tongue like sweet honey.

As always, the taste and the scent brought Ava to heaven. She felt peaceful.

Peaceful, and hot.

Erick's getting closer.

Ava jolted and sighed and whined, then shivered.

"You came, too?" Mia asked with a smile, finishing her french-kiss.

"Hmmm mmmh ...," Ava nodded quickly and giggled softly, her tongue probed around her lips, trying to find any leftover of Dave.

Mia saw a few drop of him still lingered at the corner of Ava's lips, so she scooped it and brought it to her hungry mouth, which she eagerly sucked.

Sucking Dave's essence from Mia's thumb, Ava saw some lingered around her best friend's lips as well, so she returned the favour by bringing Dave into Mia's mouth. Both giggled as they enjoyed the taste of him.

A soft, muffled hum was heard, and Ava froze with hazy eyes, followed with a sharp gasp. "He's getting closer!" she exclaimed.

"Yeah," Mia responded, "I could hear that, too, now!"

A wicked smile showed up on Mia's face. "I want you to come for me!" she whispered.

Ava's glazy eyes suddenly glared sharply on her best friend's. "What? No!" she barked, "I told you I only want Erick to make me come!"

Mia chuckled. "You came a few minutes ago!" she scolded.

Ava felt her face went hot. "That was, uh, unintentional!" she said stuttered and with an awkward smile, "and it was caused by Erick's toy!"

Another hum.

***