Feeding Time

Once Erick sensed Melanie has over beyond her last wave, he stopped his motions and pulled out of her.  Then, with hands still gripped her by her waist, he turned Melanie over.

Melanie weakly followed his command. She now rested on her back, panted, puzzled.

Erick grinned at her sweat-drenched body. He then climbed up the bed, and stood on his knees on the bed with Melanie between his thighs. His hard rod stood strong and glistened.

“Damn!” Melanie whispered her curse, realizing what his intention was. “Wait! Give me time to ...!”

Erick ignored her. He reached for the back of Melanie’s head and pulled her up toward his rod. Then he slid it into her gaping mouth and started to hump her face again.

“Hmmmph!” Melanie glared toward him.  Her breaths sounded loudly as she was still panting but  her nostrils were by that time the only air ways open.

Erick smiled and looked back at her glare. His hands kept Melanie’s head steady as he smashed his pelv8c on her face.

“Ready?” Erick grunted a few seconds later.

Melanie nodded.

“Don’t swallow it!” Erick added. “But keep them in!”

Again Melanie nodded.

With that, Erick jolted and grunted as he release his first packed of seed.

As Erick shot his loads, in her effort to follow his order, Melanie tried to move head backward, so she could create some space in her mouth.

Erick pulled her head back forward. That made some of his liquid oozed out at one corner of her mouth.  Erick realized his fault, so he push her head a bit.

Melanie took benefit from the slack. She quickly distributed the flooding thick liquid inside her palatal cavity.

Finally the sprays stopped. Slowly Erick pulled out from her mouth, enjoying the massage of Melanie lips. He then scooped the escaping liquid with his finger, then put that juice-covered finger at the front of Melanie’s red lips.

Carefully and quickly, Melanie caught Erick fingers with her mouth.

Erick again grinned as his finger felt the wetness inside her mouth, full of his product. He took his finger out. “Show me!” he then commanded.

Melanie opened her mouth. Not too wide, afraid that his liquid got spilled.

“Gosh ...!” Erick murmured in awe as he looked inside between her parting lips. “You are sexy!”

Melanie could only nodded a bit and raised her eyebrows.

“Now,” Erick said with dreamy voice, “swallow  as little as possible then show me what’s left!”

Melanie closed her mouth, gulped just a bit of his seed, and opened her mouth again.

“Wow!” He exclaimed softly at the sight, most of the liquid was still there. “You could do it like, just like her.”

Melanie produced a  faint smile.

“Again!” Erick murmured his command.

Melanie obeyed. She swallowed a few drops, opened her mouth to let him inspect her progress.

“Do it again, little by little, until you swallow it all!” Erick commanded with hoarse voice.

Melanie did his wish. She gulped a little, opened her mouth to show him what’s left, and gulped again.

Erick watched in amazement. His breaths grew heavy every time he saw her throat moved and what was still there in her mouth. Half consciously, he stroked himself.

“Done!” Melanie finally said with a big smile after the fifth gulp, I took them all!” She opened her mouth open wide.

“You’re hot, Av!” Erick murmured. Then, he pulled Melanie by her arms and kissed her deeply. His strokes on himself intensified.

Melanie returned his favour. She sucked and wrestles his tongue. Her hand played with his nuts.

Erick stopped his kiss a few moments later. He took a deep look at her as he whispered. “I think I need to unload.”

“Again?” Melanie commented, “where?”

Without answering, Erick pulled her up and pushed her toward the headrest.

While keep looking at him and smiling, Melanie moved up toward the direction of his push, until her head rested on the soft fabric of the headrest. Erick walked on his knees, followed her with her body between his legs.

Erick straighten his kneel. His re-hardened shaft pointed at Melanie. He grinned at her.

Melanie knew what he wanted. Smiling, she lowered her sitting, adjusting the position of her mouth to Erick’s little head.

Both of Erick’s hand  took a grip at the top of the headrest. Then he pushed himself slowly between her smile.

Melanie keep her head steady at the headrest, letting him did his job.

With hands anchored at the top of bed rest and knees panted deep in the mattress, Erick again hump her face, slowly this time, savouring all the sensations. “I love you, Av,” he grunted.

“Uhmm hmmm...” Melanie responded.

The bed creaked to his rhythmic movement. The headrest thumped the wall at every thrust. Erick breathed heavily, while Melanie’s tongue massaged and explored every inch of the sliding piston.

“Ready?” Erick finally said a few minutes later.

“Uhmm hmmm!”

Erick slammed as much as her mouth could accommodate, stayed still for a second and held the flood as much as he could.

Then, with a groan, the flood gate gave up. His gluteus maximus clenched every time he shot deep inside Melanie’s mouth, his grunt accompanied each salvo.

Keeping eye contact, Melanie swallowed as each batch blew straight down her throat. She massaged his nuts, as if to make sure this time they were really drained.

“Do you like it?” Erick asked rhetorically after one unload, followed with another grunt as he unload some more.

“Hmm mmmh!” Melanie murmured.

The depositions finally subsided, yet Erick kept kneeling straight in front of her, rod still inside her mouth, enjoying the afterglow as Melanie sucked and massaged his shaft, cleaning it up. Breathed heavily sweat ran down his body and face.

When the rod finally became soft and the last drop of residue has been extracted, Erick withdrew.  “Damn!” he commented as he sat next to , grunt satisfied, “you were very much like her!”

“Who? Ava?” Melanie asked, sitting up

“Yeah.”

Melanie smiled, didn’t say anything. She just massaged her jaw.

“I feel ...,” she murmured, almost whispered a couple of seconds later. Her sentence hung in the air.

“Relieved?” Erick suggested with a grin.

“Feel like I was being used!” Melanie exclaimed, “like I’m your home appliance, a vacuum cleaner or something,” she then again went silent before continuing a moment later, “and humiliated! My mouth’s never been that intense with men and their product before!”

The smile on Erick’s face faded. “Oh, sorry!”

“And Ava doesn’t mind being treated like that? “ Melanie asked, ignoring his apology, “and even got addicted to it?”

Erick smiled and shrugged. “Yeah,” he said, “just as much as you are addicted to Arnaud.”

“No, I’m not!” Melanie protested.

“Yet you would do anything to have him,” Erick commented with a grin.

Melanie stayed silent for a moment. “I guess you’re right, I am addicted to Arnaud,” she finally   silence with a murmur, “and to his dickpelgänger!”

Erick chuckled a little.

“Now,” Melanie said as she lowered her body to rest fully on the bed, “let  get some sleep. I’m dead tired and tomorrow we still have a lot of things to do!”

Erick followed suit. He laid on his back next to her. “I think I know what I’m going to punish Ava with,” he mumbled softly.

“Oh, really?” Melanie commented weakly, almost deliriously. Her eyes closed. “What will that be?”

“You’ll see,” Erick said, “I’m going to show it to her over the phone.”

“Oh.”

“As I do it to you,” Erick added.

Melanie’s eyes opened wide. “You what!” she exclaimed as she turned toward Erick and stared at him.

***