A Morning Quiche

Sun was already bright when Mia woke up. Her body ached as hell, even worse than when she awoke earlier last night. Erick laid next to her, while Ava laid on Dave's chest, next to Erick. Mia wanted to

keep laying on the floor, but her stomach screamed for food. Slowly, then, she stood up, grabbed Erick's shirt, and straddled to the kitchen. There, she looked into the fridge to see anything that she could eat. She took a plate of quiche out, heated it in the microwave, and made a cup of coffee. Then she took the tart to the table.

Mia was just started munching when Ava and Dave walked in. Dave was just on his trousers, while Ava wore his shirt.

"Good morning, love birds!" Mia mocked with a big grin, "here, have some!"

Ava blushed. "Thanks," she said, sat next to her and took a piece.

Dave walked toward the coffee machine, took two cups of coffee, then sat across the two girls, gave one cup to Ava.

"So, how's last night? Have a good time?" asked Mia.

"Uhmm, I don't know," Ava answered, pointed her finger to Dave, "you made us your show, then this gentlemen made us a show for your neighbour, a man who lived in the penthouse next building." Her mouth pouted, but her reddish cheeks said otherwise.

"Oh really?" Mia commented, eyes looked at her boyfriend.

Dave just shook his shoulders and tool a bite on the cake.

"How about you?" Ava returned the question to her best friend, "I saw that you took some pounding."

Mia shook her head. "Your boyfriend was a mad love maker. It was ecstatic, but I now have three sore holes, and I think they are enlarged, even my mouth! I don't know if I should envy or pity you," she answered while massaging her jaw.

Ava chuckled.

"By the way, I think Erick was jealous of you two," Mia continued, "and, having watched your performance, I could understand why."

"Oh," Ava exclaimed, then drank the coffee, tried to hide her face behind the cup.

"... Okay, see you in two hours!" Erick stormed the kitchen and closed his phone, his other hand held his trousers. He was only in his briefs. His pace slowed down a bit as his gaze met with the two pairs of round bottoms, sat nicely on the kitchen table's high chairs.

"Ladies," Erick greeted the owners of those semi globes. He kissed each of them at their neck, his hands treasures their bottoms, "I just got emergency calls from a client, so we need to go, but before that ...."

Erick moved his attention to Ava, his hands caressed the twin hills underneath the shirt, "... what if I give you your morning dose first?"

Ava sighed to his fondle and to the thought of morning dose. She changed her sitting position to face him, rounded her arms around his neck, and gave him french kiss. "I'd love to have, Dear," she answered a few seconds later, "give me your load!"

Erick smirked.

"But, while we are here," she continued, "why don't you prep it in her? After all, we don't know when you can do it again, do we?" Her eyes pointed to her friend.

Erick's smirk turned bigger.

The playful smile on Mia's face faded. "Oh, no, no, no! Don't you dare to even think about it!"

Ava ignored her best friend. She grabbed the bulge on Erick's briefs, gently stroke it. "Ah, you like the idea, apparently."

Without word, Erick turned to Mia.