Unwrapping Up

Caution for Mélanie's loathers, this chapter is about her. Enter this territory at your own risk.

Erick had many project wrap ups before and it should he a breeze, a formality. But seeing Mélanie standing in front of the meeting room with her body-wrap outfit was hard for him. Her legs, the smoothness  of fabric that covered her bottom, and everything else. Erick couldn't help not to see Ava in that outfit.

Yes, he missed her.

"Erick!" her harsh voice reverberated the entire meeting room, "are you going to give us your report?"

"Huh? Oh surely, ma'am!" Erick answered and hurriedly stood up, gathering his thoughts as he walked to the front. It was futile, though, as her scent filled his nostrils when they passed each other by at the narrow gap between the tables. He swore he sniffed a hint of man's seed. His seed.  Not to mention that the bulge in front of his trousers brushed her firm round bottoms. Dizzying. "This is going to be a long day ...," he sighed softly.

***

"So?" Mélanie mumbled softly as they were at the pantry for a coffee break, "today is a long day, huh?"

"Uh, yeah!" Erick replied, watching the thick coffee poured from the machine  into his paper cup.

Mélanie stood next to him and whispered, "I like the hardness that brushed me when we passed by the tables, by the way."

Erick grinned. He took a quick glimpse to the door to make sure nobody else was close by. Then, he quickly pet her bottoms. "You mean, when I rubbed myself on this?"

"Uh huh!" Mélanie mumbled, preparing herself a cup of coffee.

Erick kept petting her, his hand probing its contour.

"Find anything interesting there?" Mélanie mumbled.

"What I didn't find is interesting."

Mélanie scoffed. "You knew I didn't wear it! Nothing should surprise you!"

"But still ...." Erick mumbled and took a sip on his coffee.

Mélanie took a deep sigh. "I'm going to regret this," she hissed.

"Regret what?" Erick asked.

"Erick!" she suddenly hissed.

"Yes?"

"Lock the door!"

"Huh?"

"You heard me! Do it!" Mélanie barked, "before I change my mind!"

Quickly Erick went to the door, closed it, and quietly lock it. Then, he turned toward Mélanie and approach her.

"You got five minutes!" Mélanie said softly.

Without talking, Erick lifted her by the hips to tue coffe cabinet and lifted her skirt. The opening of her live canal was out on display, glistening.

He then unbuckle his trousers and let them drop.

The moment Mélanie saw his hard rod, she leaped off the cabinet and hugged him tightly.

She sighed deeply as Erick's buddy went in all the way.

Receiving her body Erick stumbled for a second but quickly gained his balance. He then held her by her bottoms and started moving her up and down his shaft.

Mélanie moaned softly at his ear. "Erick ..., I miss ... Arnaud ... So much!" she mumbled in between her up-down motions.

"I know!" Erick replied, panting heavily, "I miss her too!"

"Damn! You feel just like him!" Mélanie gasped to his thrusts. She then kissed him to muffle her growing moans.

Erick felt his arms went sore from holding her. He then turned his body around, then put her down.

"Why ...." Mélanie asked as she climbed off of him.

Before Mélanie continued her question, Erick turned her around, facing the dining table, and pushed her upper body forward.

That petite girl slammed against the round table.

In one swift motion, Erick lifted her skirt, swept her legs wide apart, held her hips then slammed into her. The fragile table creaked as he rammed her.

Mélanie had to bite her lips to keep her noise down. She geipped the edge of the desk tightly in her effort to endure the poundings.

"Top it!" Mélanie hissed, "Erick! Stop it!"

Erick ignored her. Instead, he increased his speed and force.

Mélanie gave up her struggle. "I'm coming ...," she mumbled to her self.

With that, her body jerked hard against the table, pushing the table a few centimetres forward. Her upper body arched up. She had to keep her mouth shut not to let her howl out. Only a deep guttural grunt was heard instead.

Erick took the moment when her body arched up to slide his hands inside her shirt and inside her tightly fitting under garment to fondle and knead her twin mounts and keep her arched.

Letting him supporting her weight if her torso, Mélanie focused on her summit. She had her second wave coming just by feeling Erick's firm, pleasingly painful grip on her mountain.

When she has spent her storm, Mélanie fell back to the table. Erick moved his hands to her back, exploring her sweat soaked skin, and unhooked her bra to give him more skin to explore. Unconsciously, he started groaning.

Mélanie heard it, and she knew what about to happen. Sluggishly she took of the table and pushed him away. "Let me!" she hushed, "let me!"

Erick let her pushed him away and watched her turned toward him and drop to the floor. His rod quicky slid back into her, through different hole this time.

Mélanie massaged him using her tongue and palate, as her hand fondled his sack. She tasted a trace of him amidst the stronger flavor of her own liquid. His end was near.

Erick watched in awe as his rod made a fast paced pick-a-boo in her mouth. He then put one hand behind her head and helped her move.

Mélanie put her index and thumb around his base, getting ready to the imminent coming.

Then it came. One spray wet her tongue.

Mélanie tightened her grip of the base. No more spray even though Erick still twitched and jerked heavily in and out her mouth, grunting at each thrust.

His spasm subsided gradually until it stopped. Mélanie then slowly took him out of her mouth then gulped what he gave her, all while she looked at his eyes, smiling. Then slowly she stood up, landed a kiss, then straightened her skirt. "Thanks!" she said as she reached to her back to rehook her bra, "The meeting this morning was so hard for me!"

Smiling, Erick stopped her hand from doing what she wanted to do. "Take if off!" he commanded.

"The smile on Mélanie's. face disappeared. "What ...!"

Erick kept smiling.

Mélanie slowly grew her smile back. She then took her bra off and offered it to him. "Fine!" she said, "as my appreciation for your good job!"

Erick took her bra, pulled his pants up, and pocketed that piece of cloth. "Let's go back to our meeting, shall we?"

Mélanie looked at the clock. "Why so hurry?" she replied, walked toward the coffee cabinet and took her cup of coffee. "We still have one minute to relax!"

Erick's phone vibrated once. He took it out of his pocket and read. "It's Ava," he mumbled and grinned, "she said he had his seventeenth. We are still on tie.

Mélanie smiled. She took her phone out of her pocket. "No, My Dear! Your seventeenth was in the taxi! Just because I let all of you out didn't mean that it didn't count!" she said as she started typing, "You just had your eighteenth!"

***