Desert ...

A cold breeze woke Dave up. For a moment he puzzled on his whereabouts, until the smell of their earlier activities rang a bell. The balcony door was open a bit, and through its glass pane, he saw Ava stood there in the balcony, holding on to the fence, looking out. Gentle night wind blew the tip of Erick's shirt that she wore.

Dave stood up, grabbed his shirt and briefs, put them on, and walked towards the minibar. There he made two glasses of whiskey, and brought them to the balcony.

Ava turned her face toward the door as she heard Dave slid the door open and close.

"Oh, hi, Dave!" she greeted with a grin.

"Hi!" Dave answered, handed one glass to her.

"Mia has an mazing balcony," he commented the night city scape in front of them. The balcony was L-shaped. On one side, the was mainly the twin of the apartment tower, but the view from the other side was more beautiful. Box of lights dotted the skyscrapers that dominated the view and a few cars roamed on the street below.

"Yeah, we used to sit and talk for hours on this balcony whenever I visit her, for its scene," Ava smiled, "or just for the air, like now. The air inside smelled too much like lust!"

Dave chuckled. He couldn't agree more on that.

The corner of Dave's eyes caught a movement on the balcony on the other tower. A man went out to his own balcony, apparently to have some smoke.

"Anyway, it was an amazing night, wasn't it?" Dave changed topic.

"Yeah," Ava agreed. She took a sip from her glass, produced a little smile, and continued, "You all are crazy. I mean, I knew Erick and Mia were, but I was surprise that you were, too."

"Well, I finally got the chance to mount you," Dave responded.

Ava smiled coyly, "and how was I?"

"Heavenly!" Dave smirked.

"Yeah, Ava nodded, "I must admit, it was 'Wow!' ..." She sipped a little, then continued, "... and I'm glad we had it!"

"So," Dave replied, discreetly realigning his rod as the question aroused him. "Should we do it again sometimes? At the office, perhaps, when need to milk me?"

Ava grunted, "Milking you, for sure I will, you are delicious. But mounting you again? Only in your dream! That was your only chance to have it! No more!"

She paused to take another sip, then continued, "that would not be good to our work environment."

The door slid open. Ava and Dave turned to see who's coming. Mia was at the opening, completely naked. The living room behind her was lit but Erick was nowhere to be seen.

"Hi, Mia!" Dave greeted.

"Hi!" Mia replied the greet.

"Av, can I speak to you for a sec? I need your favour," Mia directed her gaze to her best friend and smiled naughtily. Her hand reached out to Ava.

"Why do I have a bad feeling about this ...," Ava grunted, yet walked toward Mia after all, accepting her gesture.

"Listen, I need you help," Mia whispered, "I need to, errr ..., Mount Erick."

"My God! You are on heat, aren't you?" Ava commented with amazement. She could feel Mia's hand trembled a bit and her breaths were kind of short.

Mia pouted. "Yeah, I resent what he did to me, yet at the same time, it blew my mind like crazy! I could not stop thinking about it." Her cheek blushed as she said that.