Long Distance

Dave rested his head on sofa’s head, his face toward the ceiling. His hands were caressing Ava’s hair as she clean him up. He felt embarrassed that Erick and Melanie watched him came.

Finally Ava let Dave go, she stood up, kissed Dave rather demonstratively, then sat back between him and Mia.

“Hi, Erick!” she greeted the couple on the display while clean the corners of her mouth, “Hi, Melanie!”

“I’m Ava, Erick’s girlfriend,” Ava started her introduction.

“I, uh, Okay,” Melanie answered. “I’m  Melanie,” she continued, “I met Erick at the bar downstairs .... Look, Av, I’m sorry for  ....”

“Hey, Melanie,” Ava cut her, “It’s okay. I mad at him not because he did you, but because he didn’t introduce you to me first. Now that we have seen each other, may I ask for your favour to help me satisfy him?”

“Well, I ...,” Melanie paused, “I can’t, Sorry, Av!”

Without word, Mia reached to her friend’s blazer, took it off of her, then yanked her shirt off. Then from around Ava’s shoulder, she slid one hand into Ava’s bra, cupped the firm globe inside, and kneaded it gently. Her thumb and index fingers fiddled the cherry on top.

Ava gasped for air as Mia did that. She laid her head on her shoulder.

“Sorry, Erick, I can’t!” Said Melanie, stood up from the sofa.

“Av, can I turn the video off?”

“Suit yourself, Rick!” Ava hissed, “but keep the line, Okay?”

Soon the video feed was cut off.

Mia gestured Ava to sit between her lap, which she obeyed. Mia’s both hands soon played with Ava’s both hills.

Dave moved toward the two girls. He pet Ava’s inner thighs. Ava pulled her skirt up to give him better access, which he immediately took advantage of.

Ava hissed louder. “Melanie,” Ava called, “are you still there?”

“Yeah.”

“Help me, please,” Ava pleaded between her heavy breaths.

“Uh,” Melanie paused before continued, “okay, then.”

Dave changed hand so he could position himself to face the two girls. He then kissed Mia while his hand slid inside Ava’s undies, then slid further into her channel tunnel. Ava rubbed and caress Dave’s semi-hard rod to return the favour.

“Erick, Melanie,” Ava called, “what are you, uh.” She paused a moment to enjoy her friends’ hands, “doing?”

“He is nibbling my cherry,” Melanie said, “both his hands are, oh, playing with my, oh!”

“Can I have a look?” Ava requested.

“No!” Melanie said heavily, “sorry, Uh, Av, I’m not comfortable yet!”

“Oh, okay,” Ava murmured. “

Dave finished kissing with Mia. He moved to kneel in front of the girls between Ava’s knees. He pulled her undies down, then his tongue started drying up her wet slit. An impossible task, as the more he licked the liquid, the more Ava produced.

“Mel,” Ava called weakly, “are you still wearing your clothes?”

“Uh, no, I have undressed her,” responded Erick, “sorry, Av, Melanie’s mouth is full.”

“Damn, you’re fast, Erick!” murmured Ava.

Dave stopped licking, and started inserting on finger into the hole.