Invitation

"Have fun at the office, Dears!" Mia bid Dave and Ava as the two of them went out of the door.

Ava just snorted and closed the door event before Dave had a chance to reply.

Dave didn't care much about what Mia said, though. In the elevator to the parking area and on their way to the car, his attention was drawn to Ava. To what she wore to be precise. His assistant slash girlfriend were wearing a pair of high heel, a pleated black micro skirt that bounced at her every step, and a white tube top peeking from the front of buttoned up black blazer.

"Stop looking at me!" Ava barked, as she sat at the front passenger seat and tried pulling down to obviously-to-short skirt. A futile action as it drew Dave's attention even more.

"I can't help it!" Dave defended himself, smiling at her reddened face, "you are too hot today!"

Ava snorted. "Mia chose this outfit!" she grumbled, "she thinks this will help me cheer up!"

"They sure are gorgeous," Dave commented, "but how they will cheer you?"

Ava mumbled, "Because she think this will invite you!"

"Invite me?" Dave asked with a grin,  "to what?"

Ava mumbled something in low-key then cleared her throat.

"Excuse me? I can't hear you!"

"To hump!" Ava barked. "There, happy?"

Dave chuckled. "Well, I am!" He then put his hand on her exposed thigh.

"Pervert! Take your hand off me!" Ava barked and slapped his hand.

Dave grinned but took his hand off of her anyway.

Ava then grumped, "Wait until you see what's underneath!"

"Underneath?" Dave replied, "what are there underneath? Are you wearing sexy undies?"

"That's for you to see!" Ava replied with reddened face, "but Mia said I am not to show it until  you say the magic word!"

"Please?"

"No!"

"Can I see what's your wear under your outfit?"

Ava chuckled. "No!"

"May I ...."

"No!"

"Could you please...."

"No!"

"Mia knows the magic words, I guess?"

Ava chuckled. "Yes, but she won't tell you!"

"Damn!" Dave cursed, then resumed trying, "My Love, would you mind ...."

Ava giggled, "Yes, of course! I do mind!"

"Bugger!"

A moment of silence, before Ava suddenly mumbled, "I wish I brought Mia's toy!"

"Mia's toy?" Dave asked, smirked,  "You want to have a little fun alone at the office?

"No!"

"Then what are going to do with that ...?"

"To give you gland massage!" Ava cut him short, a large grin on her face, "so I can have your seed without having to excite you!"

The smile on Dave's face disappeared. He gulped hard. "Please, don't!" he mumbled softly.

Ava just chuckled.

***

At the office, Dave couldn't concentrate to his works. His imagination about what Ava wore ran wild. He knew it must be something that would please his eyes, but the fact that she wouldn't how them to him drove him crazy. Finally after several hours of trying to focus on the documents on screen, Dave gave up. He picked up his intercom and dialed her extension.