Third Gorge

"Uh huh!" Ava hummed between her licks, "she said that she knew when a girl comes," she mumbled, "and that, because I was not with anybody else, it must come from a toy."

Dave chuckled. "And she suspected that the toy was mine?"

Ava nodded. She flipped his limp rod to clean the other side and said coyly, eyes looking at his as she continued licking, "and she said that she'd like you to hump her as well!"

"Oh!" Dave exclaimed.

"You like her?" Ava teased him.

Dave shrugged. "Not more than colleague," he said.

"Well," Ava continued, "she insisted that I connect her to you, or else she will dig deeper into our relationship."

"Why she suddenly is attracted to me?" Dave asked.

"She said that it's because," Ava stopped her explanation to cusp Dave tip of head with her mouth and applied strong suck.

Dave twitched and sighed as the vacuum tickled his oversensitive shaft. 

Ava lay the semi-hard shaft on his belly and smiled at him. Then, gently rubbed the rod , she continued, "she wanted to take revenge  on Rodney."

"Oh?" Dave exclaimed, then smirked as he continued, "let me guess, he humped another woman?"

"Yeah, and they broke up," Ava acknowledged, "but she still wants him back, so she is thinking about making it even with him." Said that as her hand was still playing with his rod.

"Why me?"

"Because she doesn't know anyone who could safely help her taking revenge," Ava replied. Then she realized something. "You are getting hard again! You like the idea, don't you?" she said coyly.

"Not really, I don't want to complicate our office relationship," Dave defended himself, "and besides, aren't Mia and you going to be jealous?"

Ava scolded, her hand began to shake him instead of just rubbing it. "Mia humps anyone she likes to!" she said, "and I don’t mind you drill her!" Then she added with teasing smile, "as long as you give your seed to me!"

Dave hissed a bit and smiled. "But still ....,"

Ava stopped shaking his now-hard rod, kissed its shaft gently stood up as she reached for her top on the floor. "Let's talk about it later!" she said, "Anyway you have done my three holes, so let me get back to work."

"No, I haven't!" Dave corrected her. He was still sitting on the sofa and Ava was towering over him."

Ava stopped fixing her sleeveless blouse. "What do you mean?" She scolded.

Dave smirked at her and tapped his own lips.

"But you have come in my mouth today! Three times!"

"Came, yes!" Dave agreed, "but did it, not yet!"

Ava thought for a second before protesting, "But we did! Twice! Once in the kitchen and another one before you went to the meeting!"

"You did it to me twice today!" Dave grinned as he said that, "now it's my turn to do that to you!"

Ava groaned loudly. "Oh, Dave!" she whined, "Give me a break, please!"

Dave just smirked at her.

"Let's do it later on, ok?" Ava offered, "I have works to do!"

"I won't be able to work with the thought of you in my mind like now!" Dave commented.

Ava moaned  "Alright, alright!" she gave up, "what do you want me to do now? On my knees?"