Parting Bonus

Ava watched the proceeding happened a few hours before inside her boyfriend's taxi.

"You forced her to have the taxi driver humped her?" she asked. Her hips moving leisurely up and down, massaging Erick's excited rod inside her. "How?"

"Yes, he answered, hissed a moment to her stimulus before continued, "by recording her while having me inside her mouth, and threatened her to send the video file to her husband if she didn't want to comply."

"I want to see that video," Ava asked.

"I can't show you that, it's in her phone."

Ava groaned her disappointment.

"But you can see a session like that later on on this video," Erick consoled her.

"Really?" Ava exclaimed.

In the video, Mélanie grimacing as her screamed intensified.

"She looks hot and sexy," Ava commented, "no wonder you like to hump her."

"Jealous?"

Ava shook her head. Her hips more and more forcefully. "I think I'm coming....," she murmured.

On screen, Mélanie howled her coming.

Ava presses her head to Erick chest as she came. Her hips slammed over and over on Erick's lap, his rod inside her, rubbing her wall tightly, helped by the big root of her toy tail.

Erick moaned as he felt her inside massaged his pole violently.

"You're right!" Ava commented with panted breaths, "we should watch this video more often!"

"Why stopping?" Erick protested, "I almost come."

"I came already!" Ava protested, her eyes glued to the screen, "allow me to take some breaths!" With that, she started to hump her again slowly.

But the the video showed Mélanie cleaned up the driver's rod off of his juice with her mouth, Ava felt the heat on e again. "Erick!" she moaned, "this is too much!"

She screamed her fire out loud, she want to burry her face on her boyfriend's chest, but afraid she'd miss anything from the video. So, with her hips ramming him like crazy she forced herself to keep watching. The sight of Mélanie licking every drop of his copious coming and the thought of what it'd taste toppled her over the cliff over and over again.

"I want to taste your juice!" Ava frowned to her boyfriend.

"Not after I come inside you, Dear!" Erick replied with smile.

"Like it, huh, Bro?" Erick voice was heard on the video.

"Oh .... Yes!" The driver answered with long sigh, "her mouth works is amazing."
Erick chuckle was heard. "She is nothing compared to my girl's mouth works!"

"Wow!" The driver commented. "Can I have her a try, sir?"

"In your dream, buddy!" Erick snapped and laugh.

"I want to taste his seed!" Ava murmured.

Erick chuckled.

Mélanie looked checking her works and happy that the driver's crotch was clean. She then leaned to the front and asked. "How about you, Dear, want some sucks, too?"

"Oh yeah!" Erick was heard answering.

"Go back here then!" Mélanie commanded.

The taxi stopped and the sound of door opening was heard. The taxi driver reluctantly went off the backseat and soon Erick came to the picture, his rod was clearly seen, spring out of unzipped pants.