Happy Faces

Dave woke up as he felt his organ being massaged gently. As he opened his eyes, his girlfriend’s pretty face filled his entire field of view.

“Good morning, Honey,” she said softy with playful smile.

Dave cleared his throat. “Good morning!”

“Do you miss me?” she continued, still with enticing smile, her hand still kneading him  gently.

Dave gave a quick thought at all the trainings they gave to Ava and his part on that. He realized how he’s spent much of his time with her. He gulped before answering to her question.

Mia, sensed the growth in her palm, smiled, “your body answered me!” she responded with glee.

Dave  smiled back and reached for her head. “Yes,” he replied, “I miss you,  Dear!” With that, he pulled her head down toward his face and planted a deep and long kiss on her full lips.

They exchanged soft and passionate kisses for quite some times until finally Dave couldn’t take her stimulation on his organ any longer. With one big move, he pushed her to the sofa bed until she laid down on her back and immediately he laid on top of her. “I love you, Mia!” he whispered, smiled inches from her face.

“As much as you love her?” Mia whispered back, also with a smile.

Dave turned her head toward Ava. His other girlfriend slept peacefully several inches away from them. He shrugged his shoulders and said, “Yeah, I don’t know who I love more, her or you.” Then he returned his gaze at Mia and continued, his smile faded, “Sorry.”

The smile on Mia’s face grew. “Don’t be!” she comforted him, “we should be happy! Not everyone has a chance to love and to be loved by more than one persons!” She lifted her head to kiss him and landed her head back to the bed before continuing, “and I’m glad I can share you with my best friend!”

Dave smiled back at his girlfriend. He lowered her h3ad toward her face and began kissing her again, but then he stopped a few seconds later. “Do you think we should move to the room?” he asked, “I don’t want to wake her ....”

“No!” Mia barked with stern expression. “She will feel left-out if she wakes up alone!”

Dave smiled. “Okay, then!” he responded and started to kiss mia’s frowned lips.

Mia began to smile again amidst his kissing and for a few second, the livinv room was quiet again safe from some occasionaly smacking sound of their kisses.

Then, without reducing their pace of kissing, Dave moved his pelvic area, adjusting his pointed up soldier. Once he was sure his blind aim was on target, Dave shoved his hips upward slowly. His baton slid into her slowly and smoothly.  Dave heard her sharp breath as her well-lubricated well welcomed his hot rod.

Still kissing, Dave began to pump her up slowly. Their kissing must come to an end soon, though, as Mia had to open up her mouth, gasping for air. “Damn you, Dave!” she cursed with eyes moved quickly between each of Save’s eyes, breath a bit.

Dave straightened up his body, his arms supported him, his pumping gained speed. “Yes?” He answered her damnation.

“It feels ...” Mia’s words were cut short as she had to breath more heavily.

“Yes?” Dave fished for her words with a large grin on his face. His pelvic muscles girated more forcefully.

Mia took a deep breath and forced her conclusion, “... Great!” Then her eyes rolled up and she howled as her body arched up. Once her back slammed back to the sofa, she giggled to him.