Quick Release

A bit of wetness between the legs is kinky indeed, at least for Mia.

It also gave her ideas, as she finished putting on her favourite sleeveless turtleneck white top and black plaid mini skirt.

So, after texting Ava to come by her office alone during lunch break, Mia drove her car to April’s garage. She didn’t want this car to have its Service Indicator lit up, just like her other one had few weeks ago. Although she liked her emergency visit to the garage that time, she didn’t really appreciate business interruption.

Mia turned her car out of the road into toward April’s garage. The garage was closed, though. So she called a number.

“Hi, Tony,” she greeted him, “is April’s garage closed today?”

“Yeah, yeah!” Tony replied, “Today is her birthday, so we have, uh, a surprise party to, uh, celebrate it. Anyway anything I can help you?”

“I planned to bring my car for routine check up and asked you to drop me at my office but, since you are busy, I’ll do it some other time. It’s not a big issue anyway.”

“Oh, no problem!” Tony replied, “I’m at home right now. Just come on over. I can take you to your office and bring your car for servicing later on, once the garage reopened.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes! Yes!”

“Okay, then.” Mia ended the call and drove to Tony’s. Their house is just behind the garage. In front of the house, she went out of he car, walked towards the front door, and rang the bell.

Tony opened the door. His face look reddish, “Hi, Mia!” he greeted.

“Hi!”

The sound of muffled groan from inside the house piqued Mia’s attention. She smiled and asked, “What kind of party you have here?”

“The, uh, usual kind,” Tony answered, also smiled. He then paused for a moment to gulp before continued, “Do you want to, uh, join for a few minutes, or are you in  hurry?”

“Of course I want to join!” Mia exclaimed.

Tony made way for Mia, who immediately walked in. He then closed the door and lead her toward the living room.

“Oh my God!” Mia exclaimed upon entering the room.

There she was, April, in crawling position on the carpet in the middle of the room. Her upper body rested on a pile of pillows as her arms were at her back. She was all naked saved from three black silken bands. Two black silken bands bound her at the ankles and wrists. Her eyes were blindfolded by another black silken band. Her body trembled as one of her employee kneeled behind her, his knees sandwiched hers, his hands gripped her by the hips, and his rod forcefully pounded her. Another mechanic kneeled in front of her, held her head tight as his rod muffled her groan.

“Hi, Mia,” Three of other April’s mechanics who were waiting for their turn greeted her. All of them also naked.

“Oh, hi!” Mia replied, gulped several times.

“Come, sit!” Tony asked her to join him on the sofa.

Mia, realized she was still standing, hurriedly sat on the sofa, next to Tony. “Is this her birthday party?” she asked with eyes wide open and smile even wider, “I’d like to have you as my next party organizer, then!”

The mechanic behind April finished his task. He rolled back away from her. One of the awaiting mechanic approach her back. One of  his hand held a bottle of lubricant which he, upon kneeling behind April, immediately pour generous amount of it into April’s back door.