Additional Point

"You and your blue pill!" Ava grunted ad Mia, who chuckled to that accusation.

"alright, alright!" Ava grunted to Dave, "but you have to work yourself up to it, okay?"

Dave smiled, "Okay!"

Sluggishly, Ava rose up and bent on Dave's already-hard-again rod, then she started slowly licking and sucking the warm shaft for a couple of seconds. Then she straightened up her posture and quickly straddled him, directing his rod toward her entrance.  Mia move out to giver her some space.

With Dave inside her, Ava lowered her torso, rested her weight through her shoulder on Dave's chest. "Now, just do it!" she said softly, her face only inches away from him.

Dave smiled and started moving his pelvic up and down, slowly rubbing his itching rod to the embracing inner wall of Ava's tunnel.

"Feels good?" Ava mocked him coyly.

"Yeah," Dave said.

"Alright, I'm sleepy," Mia said from their side, "let me go back to sleep."

"Good night, Dear," said Dave, with hips still pumping Ava slowly.
Ava looked at her friend and said, "Good night, Mia, before returning her gaze to Dave. She smiled at him as her gaze met his.

Dave returned the smile.

"Dave," whispered Ava, her smile faded.

"Yes?"

"I miss Erick, so much." Then she quickly added, "I'm sorry I said that ...."

Dave put his finger on her lips. "It's okay," he cut her words. "My hump reminds you of him?"

Ava shrugged. "Maybe," she said. Then she grimaced a bit. "It began to hurt, though."

"I'm sorry," Dave frowned. "I think we better stop."

"No!" Ava barked. "Just come quick!"

"Are you sure?"

"Just do it!"

"Uh, okay," Dave complied. He gained speed a bit. Then he grinned.

"What?" Ava barked.

"I didn't know that my size can remind you of him, let alone hurt you."

Ava snorted. "You're not even close to his shape and size!"

"Really?" His pumping gained some more speed.

Ava grimaced a little. "Shut up!" she barked with reddened face. She licked her fingers and reach down toward Dave's piston, tried to give it some lubrication.

"Are you sure you don't want me to ...."

Ava kissed her boyfriend and played with his tongue for a couple of seconds. "Just shut up and drive, Dear!" she whispered once their kissing finished, smiled. "I love both Erick and you, and I need you to come quick to give us some advantage over him!"

"Do you think he will still allow us doing this when he comes back home?" Dave mumbled.

Ava snorted. "Allow us?" she sneered, "I bet he loves watching us doing this!"

Dave chuckled. "But he might tell you not to," he replied, "just for the sake of torturing you."

"They I'll comply." she sighed. Then she looked at Dave and said, "I'm sorry, Dave."

Dave smiled, he once again changed gear.

Ava gasped, her gaze turned dreamy.

"What happened?" Dave asked. He turned his speed down.

"No!" Ava barked softly.

Dave felt something softly kneading his rod. He smiled. "No?"

"Don't stop!" Ava continued. Then cursed she realized that he was smiling at her. "I think you turn
me on!" she grunted.

"Yeah, I can feel that!" Dave commented, his movement again gained speed as more lubricant was supplied by the love tunnel he was ramming.

"But I'm really tired, Dave!" Ava whined, her pelvic involuntarily started moving in synch with Dave.

Dave hugged her bottom to gain footing. "Let me do it quick!"

"Too late!" Ava said a moment later, "don't you dare coming before me!"

Their hips moved together now, one seduced the other to move faster.

"Dave ...!" Ava called a few minutes later, her breaths heavy and shallow, "I'm tired ...! But ...! Can't stop ...! Moving ...!"

Both hands still pushing his girlfriend's bottoms, Dave pushed one finger into her black hole.

Ava squeaked and jerked up to his sudden insertion. That break in her rhythm brought enough additional push toward her cliff. "Dave ...!" She fell to his chest and howled as her soul hung precariously off the cliff.

For a couple of seconds, Ava just lay on his chest, biting her lips to muffle her moans and screams. Then, finally, she jerked big time and her body twitched and spasmed as she fell deep into the abyss of ecstasy. Her pelvic slammed on his again and again.

The tide was over a couple of moments later. Ava lay still on top of him, him still inside of her, pumping like crazy. "You can now come!" she whispered weakly.

"May I?"

"Yes! And come quick, please!" she whispered her beg, "before you turn me on again!"

Dave moved her hips in grinding motion against his pumping, giving his rod additional rub and persuasion. It worked, as a couple of seconds later, he groaned as his rod did its carnal duty. Shoot after shoot got shot deep inside Ava's love slit.

Now it's over for him, too. They both panted.

"I miss him," Ava mumbled on his chest.

"Tomorrow you'll see him again," Dave consoled her.

Ava sobbed. "Yeah."

"You cried?"

"No!" she denied. Then she slowly rose up and said, "let me have your liquor to ease my feeling."

Ava sat next to his torso and bent over near his limp vault. pool of liquid formed around it, ready for her to collect. The scent of it warmed up her heart a little. The moment she licked and slurp it up, she felt relieved.

Dave smiled watching his girlfriend cleaned him thoroughly as Mia, his other girl, rolled over to sleep on his shoulder.

"You finished?" she mumbled to him.

"Uh hmm," Dave answered.

"Your noise excited me," Mia whined lazily.

"You want some?"

"No, I'm too tired now. Tomorrow!"

Ava lifted her head. "I think your pill wears off, Mia," she said to her best friend, "I can't revive him now."

Dave invited her to lay next to him.

Accepting his invitation Ava lay on his other shoulder. Dave looked at her and saw a smear of his juice on her upper lip. He moved his head closer to clean it.

And so they kissed.

Ava's phone chimed.

They disengaged and she reached for her gadget. "Oh!" exclaimed her, "lucky that you asked for another score!"

"Why?"

"Erick is at twenty three! We still lead by one!"

"Told you!" Mia commented, smiled with eyes still closed.

***