On Display

Erick sat at one of the table in the restaurant, facing a piece of sandwich on a plate, but his attention was not at all at it. His gaze planted  anxiously at the entrance, where some hotel guests walked in to take their breakfast.

Erick finally smiled as he saw Mélanie came to the restaurant with a stern face. Her hair was tied into a pony tail. She stop at the door, threw her gaze across the restaurant. Once she saw Erick, she walked briskly toward his table. She didn't smile back at him, but instead her clenched face turned red, apparently self conscious of what she wore.

Erick noticed several men couldn't keep their eyes off of Mélanie. His smile grew larger as he checked on her. Her neck was nicely exposed and, wearing a white t-shirt and a pair of high heels, her legs looks gorgeous. Already he felt himself grew stiff down under. Erick reached for his phone and took a picture of her.

"Happy with my outfit?" Mélanie barked with clenched jaws as she reach for the chair in front of Erick across the table.

"Go get some food, please!" Erick requested.

"I'm not hungry!" Mélanie answered as she quickly sat, tried to hide her naked legs under the table cloth, away from the prying eyes around her.

"Just go there and take anything, then," Erick pressed.

"Why?" Mélanie asked, "do you want any food or drink?"

Erick smiled. "I just want to check on you from behind."

"Shit!" Mélanie cursed. Yet she then grunted, "Fine!" as she stood up and walked toward the serving area.

Erick gulped as he saw what some other guys had seen. Her t-shirt could barely cover her nice round bottom. The area where her thighs kissed her buns peeked alternatingly as she walked.

"There!" Mélanie barked as she put a glass of orange juice on the table and sat, "happy?"

"Well, it depends," Erick replied.

"What now?" she snapped back.

"Are you wearing any bra?" Erick mumbled.

"See it yourself!" she replied curtly.

Erick smirked. "Nice ones," he commented as he nodded at a pair of protrusions on her chest who answered his question."

Mélanie snorted.

"And l, from their hardness, I think you enjoyed the attention," Erick added, still talking to the pair cherries.

"Screw you!" Mélanie roared with low tone. Her reddened face turned even redder.

"Panties?" Erick ask with low tone, ignoring her curse.

"As instructed," Mélanie grumbled as she shook her head.

"Prove it!" he ordered.

"How?"

Erick slowly pushed his phone on the table toward the anxious lady in front of him.

"What?" Mélanie snapped in disbelief, "you want me to take picture? Here?"

Erick shook his head. "No," he said.

"Then what?" Mélanie asked with her eyebrow lifted.

"Video," he explained. His smile grew large.

"No!" Mélanie rejected the command.

"Come on, Mel," Erick begged, "I need to show that to her."

Grunted her desperation, Mélanie reached for the phone. She turned on the video application on, then looked around to see if anybody was looking at her. A few guys on other tables quickly threw their face away. Mélanie gulped, braced herself, then quickly put Erick's phone under the table cloth and between her legs.
Then, slowly a smile grew on it.

"Good!" Erick commented, "and give me a nice around thirty seconds shoot of it for some different angles."

"My gosh!" Mélanie sighed, but obeyed his order.

"Open your legs wider, please," Erick commanded.

Mélanie blushed, but without saying anything, she did what he asked as she kept moving the phone left and right  between her now spread legs.

"There!" Mélanie finally said as she slammed the phone back on the table. "Happy now?"

Erick took his phone and played back the recording. "You have beautiful mounds, Mel," he commented as he watched the video. Mélanie's mound was on the center of her spreaded legs as well as at the center of the screen.

"Wow ...," Eeick exclaimed softly.

"What!"

"Your love button is swollen and wet, Mel," Erick murmured, planted his gaze on the screen as he paused the playback.

"Screw you!" Melanie cursed between her breaths, then took a sip on her orange juice.

"I love it!" Erick commented as he oiched the screen to zoom in, "I can barely help not to go down there and have a taste of it!"

Mélanie gulped her orange juice. "Stop it, Erick!" Mélanie snapped, "you make me embarrassed!"

"You are turned on, aren't you?" Erick concluded, he changed his sesting position to give his rod some needed space.

Mélanie almost choked on the juice. "No!" she said as she cleaned her lips with the napkin. "Are we done now?" she asked.

Erick shook his head yet again. "Put two fingers in and show them to me."

"What!" Mélanie voiced her exasperation, "for her, too?"

Erick nodded, "and this time, for me, too."

Mélanie exhaled. "I don't know why  I agreed to help you," she grunted as she nonchalantly put one hand under the table cloth. A few seconds later, she put that hand back on the table with her palm face up and two of her finger pointed toward Erick.  "Happy?"

Erick took his phone and took the video of Mélanie's glistening fingers. His index then touched those finger. Some of the liquid got transferred to his. He drew it to his mouth to taste it. "Sweet!" He commented with a grin. "You really remind me of her."

Mélanie snorted. "Let's get out of here now!" she whined, "I don't fell comfortable."

"One last thing before we go."

"What?" Mélanie grunted.

"Enjoy yourself until you come."

"Erick!" Mélanie squealed with glaring eyes.

"Just do it silently," Erick ignored her protest, "while I record it."

***