Extraction

Under the shower of warm water, Ava applied soap to her hands and started rubbing Dave. She smiled at him as she felt him grew in her hands. "I see you could use some release," she teased him.

"I told you!"

"Aren't you tired?" Ava asked coyly.

"I'm exhausted!" Dave sighed, "but I won't be able to have a good rest with that hard on! Your blue pill gave me a hard time!"

Ava chuckled. "You want me to help you?"

"Of course!"

"Alright," Ava said, stop rubbing him and wrapped her arms around his neck, "but you must promise to give all your comes to me!"

"It's all yours, Baby!" Dave acknowledged.

Ava smiled and kissed him.

As they kissed, tongues twisting, she wiggled her body slowly side to side and up and down, giving Dave's warm rod a massage with her lower belly. Soon, Dave followed suit, moving in synch to maximize the sensation.

Ava giggled. "Like it?" she asked, lips still pressed against his.

"Uh huh!" Dave said then continued kissing her. His hand then slowly moved down from her back to her bottom.

"Don't touch me!" Ava barked as she felt Dave caressing her black hole. "This time, only me can touch us!"

"Oh! Okay!" Dave agreed and moved his arms back up.

They kept on kissing and grinding, and soon, Dave could not take it anymore.  He swiftly moved his hands to her waist and lifted her up until her feet no longer touched the bathroom floor.

"What ...! No ...!" Ava screamed in surprised, realizing what would happen. She fight him, but her struggle was proved futile. Her voice turn to moan as Dave landed her onto his rod. She slid smoothly and quickly she was perched firmly on Dave, his rod pegged inside her.

"Damn you!" Ava cursed as she wrapped her arms and legs around him, "what if I was still dry!"

"You put soap on me, remember?" Dave replied with a grin as he lifted her up and let her down again. His rod felt nice as it slid in and out of her love canal.

"Screw you!" Ava cursed and smiled. She then continued kissing him and took control of her movement. A second later, she paused her kissing, "remember your promise!" she said before continued her kissing.

Dave hugged her firmly as she moved up and down, making sure that she didn't fall down nor moved to much lest his rod slipped out. Soon he moaned and groaned, muffled by Ava's hungry mouth.

"Av ....," Dave mumbled, warned her.

Ava kept kissing him and pumped. Her breaths were heavier.

"Av ...!" Dave warned again a few seconds later. "I can't ...!"

Ava stopped kissing. "Damn!" She breathed her frustration as she climbed down his body, taking time in kissing his chest and torso as she moved down.

Dave shivered and shuddered, trying to keep his juice in as he enjoyed her lips and tongue works all over his chest and torso. "Please ...!" he moaned.

Then, the moment Ava's lips reached Dave's little head, Dave grabbed her by the hair and shoved his rod into her mouth. Dave shot out even before her lips landed at the base of the shaft.

Ava gulped the juice and massaged the throbbing shaft. Her hand kneaded his nut sack softly, inviting him to empty it, her eyes looked at his lustful eyes deeply.

Dave emptied his seed reservoir as he watched her receiving it. Once he's done, his smiled at her who was still massaging his rod. A few seconds he pulled her hair to dislodge it from her mouth.