Hastier

Ava's face turned stern, her smile disappeared. She emitted a soft moan before whining with a panting breath. "He's getting closer!"

"I can make you unintentionally come," Mia suggested.

"How?" Ava mocked her friend. "not without first ruining my outfit!" She continued. "I'm tightly packed now! Erick is clever in arranging my toys and my dress!"

Mia smiled, her hand slid inside her best friend's, crop top and gropped her. "Your top is not that tightly packed," she mocked her, "although I can feel that your asset is a bit hard and swollen."

Ava moaned to the squeeze. "Yeah, they're stiff!" she hissed, "and ... Ohhhh! Your massage feels good ...! Ohhhh...!"

Dave, who has just recuperated from his seed explosion, sat up and peeked over Mia's shoulder. "Girls, are you stsrting again?" he asked. "Aren't we going to pick Erick up?"

With eyes starring at Ava and her hand kneading her chest, Mia shushed Dave. "Shoosh! We're going to make it quick!"

"I need Erick's sperm!" Ava suddenly whimpered.

Mia moved her mouth close to Ava's ear and whispered, "Will Dave's do?"

Ava thought for a second and then nodded. She closed her eyes and gulped, visualising the prospect.

Mia turned her head toward her boyfriend. "Do you think you can quickly produce more?"

"I think I can!" he exclaimed. "You girls are too hot for me this morning!"

"Good!" Mia said, "now, move next to her and get yourself ready to shoot!"

Dave walked over their bodies and sat on his folded legs next to Ava. "Hi!" he said their usual greeting to her.

"Hi!" Ava whispered to him, then she closed her eyes and writhed and sighed softly as Mia started licking her ears. "Come for me, please!"

Dave messaged his semi hard hardware, watching his girlfriend did his other one. One of Ava's hand moved to softly rested on his thigh, felt warm and strangely gave him more excitement.

Mia finished with Ava's ear and moved her kisses slowly down to her neck.

"Don't make hickies, please!" Ava hissed, wriggled to the tickle, "only Erick can!"

Mia chuckled but granted her wish. She kissed and licked her neck gently.

Another hum, and Ava moaned as she slightly arched her body. "Please!" she whined.

Dave intensified his shakes on himself. His breaths turned shallower and faster.

Mia went lower. Her kissed travelled Ava's shoulder and made a stop on one of her chest mount, that were on full display now as Ava's crop-top was crumpled up high around her neck.

Ava moaned and groaned loudly now, her body wriggled and twisted violently.

Another hum, and Ava screamed and jerked.

"Coming?" Dave asked.

Ava shook her head.

Mia moved even lower. Slowly her kisses traversed Ava's smooth belly until she reached her navel. Both of her hands were still kneading Ava's twin mounts.

Ava arched her upper torso and swayed her waist left and right, tried to avoid her friend's tongue that poked and licked her belly button, tickling her. "Stop it! Argghh!"

Mia went farther. Slowly she kissed Ava's thighs from outside of her leather skirt.

Ava missed her ticklish kisses as Mia traversed her skirt, as the leather was too thick. But it's so short that soon Mia s lips met with her skin again, giving her the shiver.

Reaching her lower thighs, Mia kissed around them, front and back. She spread Ava's legs as far apart as her thight skirt allowed, then, still kissing her upper legs, she reached inside her skirt for her crotch and press the hard toy firmly.

Ava moaned loudly feeling the toy got pressed, generating more pressure to her already-stretched area. Both of her hands squeezed her own twin hills. "Dave!" she shrieked with eyes closed.

"Yes?" Dave asked with trembling voice, his hand vigorously shook his all-hard hardware.

Ava opened her eyes and looked at him with hazy gaze. "Sit on me!" She whispered, "I need you!"

Dave obeyed. He quickly kneeled around her neck and directed his rod down toward her parting lips.

Ava caught it hungrily. She tried to shook him with her head but her body jerked and twisted wildly.

Dave took over. He sat  her chest, putting just enough pressure to dampen her uncontrollable movement. He then pressed the sides of her head with his thigh. Then, he moved his pelvic to and fro.

"You're sexy, Honey!" Dave commented with trembling voice as he watched his rod disappeared and reappeared in her mouth.

Ava could only respond with her eyes. She moaned loudly, muffled by Dave hard rock. Her breaths sounded like raging bull.

The sight and sound were proved too much for Dave. He grunt as he jerked violently, thrusting his rod deep down her mouth, and started his release.

Ava gasped as she felt the warm liquid filled her mouth. The taste and aroma, brought her close to tipping point.

The toy inside her hummed again, stronger and longer.

Feeling the vibration, Mia pressed Ava venus mound down, effectively pressing Ava's spot to the toy, and the thin wall of her love tunnel between the two toys. She kept it pressed amidst Ava's struggle.

Ava arched up as much as the pressure of her girl friend and boyfriend allowed her to. With mouth full of rod and liquid. Ava screamed. Dave's juice made her scream gurglish. The sound wave pushed some of it overflowing between her lips and Dave's battering ram.

Ava wriggled and jerked for a few seconds. Finally when everything calmed down. Mia released her pressure on Ava and crawled to lay on her belly next to her best friend, watching her boyfriend still has his rod planted in her mouth.

Once Ava calmes down, slowly Dave pulled out. Ava'a lip squeezed tightly around the retreating rod, making sure that no juice was brought out.

Dave lay on his belly next to Ava, and smiled to her.

Mia saw a few drops of his seed, oozed down her chin and neck. She brought her head toward it, but then Dave stopped her.

Dave licked and slurped his escaped juice from Ava's neck and chin, and then kissed her smile.

Ava welcomed her bonus seed with glee. She hugged him by the neck as they kissed.

A other hum, definitely long and strong. Ava moaned softly but Ava and Dave drained her energy too low to make her feel any build-up.

Mia heard that, too. "Come on, guys," she said softly to the kissing couple, "time to pick Erick up!"

Reluctantly, Ava released her hug on Dave.

Dave knew his cue. He stopped kissing her.

"Let's go!" mumbled Ava to Mia. "I have enough of your boyfriend, now I need my boyfriend!"

***