Hotdog

Dave watched in amazment at the two love slits glistening wet, one on top the other. Couldn't resist the temptation, he put his finger in one and his thumb on the other. The two girls moaned and twitched as he did that. Then he pressed on both girls’ sensitive area inside it and rubbed his digits on them.

The two girls stopped their kissing. Mia moaned and gasped for air.

"Dave!" Ava barked, moaned, and  turned her head, "stop it!"

Mia twitched again, forced her hand to turn Ava's head to fave her, and pull her close and resumed their kissing. They both then moaned and wriggled to Dave's orchestral stimulation.

Ava came first. She stopped kissing and lifted her head up high. Dave's thumb stopped moving as it got constricted by the screaming girl.

Looking at that, Mia exclaimed. "I'm coming!" then she walked the talk shortly after. Now both of Save's finger and thumb got locked inside his two girlfriends, unable to move much.

Both of them giggled once they finished. "Your boyfriend is crazy!" Ava said, as she felt Dave retracted his thumb out of her.

"You made him crazy!" Mia returned the accusation, giggled.

Suddenly Av hissed and gasped.

"He poke you again?" Mia asked coyly.

"No!" Ava said, hissed, then continued, "Yes!" with his tongue! Ahhhh...! Dave ...! Ahhh ...!"

Mia pulled Ava to her chest and pet her back softly to calm her. It was futile, though, as her best friend kept on scream, muffled, and her body spams got dampened by her hug. A few seconds later, Ava screamed her coming away.

Mia pet her best friend softly to ease her pleasure pain off.

Finally her screamed and struggles wore off. "Finished?" Mia asked.

"Yeah," Ava said.

Mia gasped and moaned softly.

Ava lifted her head. "He licks you, doesn't he?"

"Oh! Yes!" Mia moaned, ”and your boyfriend sucks!"

"He's yours!" Ava replied. Her pelvic moved up down against Dave's hair, resting on her as he was busy cleaning Mia up.

Dave did clean her girlfriend up from the leftover of her previous coming and the impending one. His tongue explored as deep as he could while his mouth formed a vacuum to suck her juice away. He pushed his head against Ava's forceful pelvic rub and Mia's pelvic push to give them some.

Mia lifted her head, squealed, jerked hard, and gave Dave the juice he wanted. She squirmed as he licked and sucked it clean. 

"Finished?" Ava asked, copying her friend, with a large grin.

"Yes!" Mia said, giggled.

Suddenly the smile on Ava's face faded as she gasped.

"He licked you again!"

"No!" She, grimaced as her body started rocking, "he slid himself in and humps me!"

Mia smiled at her friend, who fell on her chest and moaned, "shhh ..., Let it come ...!"

Ava's rocking suddenly  stopped.

"Coming already?" Mia asked, both to her friend amd to her boyfriend, puzzled. But Ava was still wriggling and whimpering, protesting.

Suddenly Mia felt something slid into her. She gasped. "Dave!" she barked. Her protest was futile as her body began to rock.

Ava felt the contractions in her subsided, as she inched away from the point of no return. Her friends howl kept her burning, though. Amidst her friends shakes, she lifted her head to watch her coming. She smiled at her, to which she smiled back.