Setting Up the Trap

"ready to go home?" Erick asked.

"More than ready!" Mélanie answered lively, "I miss Arnaud so much I wouldn't mind if he humps me at the airport in front if arriving passengers!"

Erick snorted and smiled. They reached the elevator door and waited for the car to arrive. He watched their reflections on the metal elevator door. Mélanie's short skirt drew his attention. It's too short.

"Find anything interesting?" Mélanie murmured, as always whenever she caught her consultant gazed her lower part. He seemed to have fixation to legs, and she used it for her advantage many times already over him.

"I don't know," Erick murmured back.

"Why don't you find out, then?" Mélanie challenged.

The elevator slid open. They walked in. Before the doors completely shut, Erick already answered her challenge. His palm softly but firmly explored her bottoms. Mélanie just smiled at his action.

"I didn't found something here," Erick said, "and I find it interesting."

Mélanie chuckled.

"You want to seduce me, huh?" Erick guessed.

Mélanie snorted. "I wear only this short skirt only for Arnaud!" she exclaimed, "I want him to have easy access!" She could feel her cheeks got warmed as she spoke.

Then, changing the topic, Mélanie nodded to the bulge on Erick's pants. "You are ready for Ava?"

"Oh yeah," Erick said and sighed. "I miss her so much!"

The elevator door swung open. They arrived at the lobby. They walk out.

"Erick," Mélanie whispered, as they walked toward the hotel main door.

"Yes?"

"I want you to fill me up!"

"Fill you up?" Erick looked at her, "with what?"

Mélanie giggled. "With your seed, of course!"

"But I promise to ...."

"Or you can kiss your last 10% of the project cost goodbye!"

"But why?" Erick pursued. They stood at the hotel twrrace, waiting for the taxi.

Mélanie shurrged. "I'm so wet down there it becomes unpleasant," she murmured, "and it gives me ideas. Per haps your seed will help me dry it out!"

"Nonsense!" Erick barked between his teeth. "Besides, I already broke my promise to Ava, and I don't want to break it even more!"

"There goes your  10% then ...."

Erick fell silent. "If I filled you, wouldn't Arnaud find out about it?"

"Leave Arnaud to me!" Mélanie snapped with a grin and a wink." Then she took her phone out feom her purse as it vivrated, answered the message, and put it back in.

Erick saw that. It gave him idea.

The taxi came. They out their luggage to the trunk and climbed into the cabin.

"So?" Mélanie asked as she closed the door.

"Alright! I'll help you!" Erick answered, "but you have to help me first!"

"Deal!" Mélanie responded. "What can I help you with?"

"My score is still below Ava's," Erick explained, "so I need you to win it during this injury time! But this time, I'll control my own flow!"

Without words, and ignoring their driver, Mélanie reached for Erick's zipper, unzipped it, and pulled his pants and undies down.  Erick's hardware spring free, and she quickly caught it by her mouth.