A Gift

Dave stood on the floor, watched Ava ate Mia, inviting his juice to come out of her love slit and scooped every drop of it that dripped out. Soon he heard Mia to moan softly each time Ava stuck her tongue in her love well. Mia's moans then got muffled as she duck herself into Ava's crotch. The sexy voice got dumped only for a few moment, though, as before long, Ava started  sighing and moaning as well.

Dave smiled at the symphony.  Ava, still busy licking and slurping, smiled at him. Semiconsciously, Dave began stroking hinself, enjoying the scene.

The noise the two girls got more intense. Their body started moaning softly, wriggling and grinding on each other.

Dave got an idea. He approached Ava and offered his already hard rod.

Ava stopped her business on Mia's slit, and started eating Dave instead. Soon, Dave began to thrust in and out of her mouth, slowly and not too deeply, as his movement got limited by her position.

Still doing Ava's mouth, Dave watched Mia's wet well, grinding slowly, looking for her missing tongue. Another idea struck him. He retracted himself from Ava's mouth, and stuck the rod into the hungry tunnel. 

As Dave pumped her immediately Mia started moaning again.

Freed from the suffocating shaft, Ava now licked the area where the rod of her boyfriend met with the tunnel of her best friend, and suck every bit of liquid that Mia produced that got out due to the pumping motion. She jerked and moaned to the persuasion of Mia's tongue in and around her tunnel. Mia's moan was also reverberated in her crotch gave Ava strange and nice sensation.

Dave sighed as Ava's tongue gave him more stimulus. He sped up his thrust. His breaths went sharp as his two girlfriends moaned louder and louder.

Mia finally screamed her coming, followed by Ava, who screamed below Dave's rocking rod. Feeling the urge to hold on onto something, Ava hugged Mia's waist forcefully. Dave grunted to Mia's clenching Kegel, held her hips tightly to keep her from moving away too much.

The two girls tidal wave slowly subsided. Soon they started stimulating each other again both slurping their best friend's slippery liquirld oozed out from their satisfied tunnels. Mia stuck her tongue again in and within Ava's slit, while Ava, embracing Mia's waist dearly, slurped every bit of her friend's juice brought out by Dave's piston.

Dave pumps in steady pace as he watched Ava parted Mia's bottoms and her finger played around the rim of her back hole. He could hear Mia moaned and saw her twitched because of Ava's playful fingers. The  he noticed something. Ava's fingers were gesturing him to enter Mia's back hole.

So he pulled out, then directed his rod, hard as stone and glistened of Mia's love juice to her other door. Ava helped him opening the hole by spreading her two bottom hemispheres wide apart.

Mia was disappointed when she felt Dave pulled out of her, then was shocked when she felt blunt object pushed against her spread black hole. "Hey!" she protested as she tried to lift her head. Her movement was stopped as Ava's thighs pressed hard against her head, keeping it in place, firmly on her love slit.

Dave pushed himself in, slowly but surely. Mia's lubrication helped him slid in to her hole.

Ava spread the area wide open.

Mia moaned and groaned to his firm entrance. "Dave! Damn! No!" her cursed was herd, muffled by Ava's crotch.

Dave stopped pushing only when his pelvic rested fully on Mia's bottom. He enjoyed the peristaltic movement of her sphincter, moving his hips only slightly to make sure he sat well inside. Then, a few seconds later, he started pumping her.

Mia groaned for a couple of moment, but finally, unable to move due to Ava's firm embrace on both her head and waist, decided to play along and let him enjoyed his time on her hole. She focused her effort in sucking and licking her betraying best friend.

Freed of Dave rod, Ava could regain her control over Mia's love canal. She reciprocated whatever Mia did on her own, letting Mia lead whatever she wanted her to do on whichever part of her love well. Soon, both girls almost forgot about Dave who was busy with Mia's back hole.

Mia didn't feel mych about Dave's rod in her other end of digestive track. She got submerged in her own pleasurable build-up to care about him enjoying himself there.

Soon, both girls were getting more and ready for their second coming. Dave had to hold Mia's waist firmly to allow him a suitable access to her black hole, reddened now by his rubbings.

Strangely enough, the rubbing on her black hole help Mia approaching her pleasure cliff. She stopped her action on her best friend's slit. She screamed her tidal wave away. Her chin was pressed firmly by Ava's two thighs on her throbbing and wriggling slit.

Mia's chin gave Ava final stimulus she needed to make herself fell into the abyss of pleasure. She stopped exploring Mia's wet slit and screamed, but her scream was muffled by that slit that Mia pushed down against her mouth. Ava didn't care when that slit dropped some live liquid straight into her gaping and screaming mouth.

The ecstasy that his two girlfriends had, along with Mia's involuntary peristaltic massage on his rod, brought Dave over the point of no return as well. He punch his way into her and, a few forceful entries later, fertilized Mia, deep inside her back hole. He grunted at each every spray, his hips jerked as it tried to push him deeper and deeper.

The three persons stayed put on their own position, three of them panted, barely even moved except for some leftover Kegels and sphincter lazy movements. Finally, Dave slowly retracted himself out if Mia, crawled on to the sofa bed and lay there in his back.

Mia move out of Ava's top and crawled on the sofa to lay herself next to Dave. "Damn, you, Dear!" she cursed him, smiling, as she laid her head on his chest, "happy?"

Freed of her two captors, Ava rose to lay her head on Dave's other chest. "Yes, Dave, how is it?" she asked, also smiling, "happy?"

"Oh, yes!" Dave answered both of his girlfriends' question.

"Why did you do me on the back hole!" Mia protested, mockingly hit him.

Dave shrugged. "Ava invited me," he responded short.

"What?" Mia threw a accusing look at her best friend.

Ava grinned. "That's my gift for my coach and her training tool!" she explained, "because you have trained me well!"

"Damn!" Mia cursed.

"So,” Mia broke the silence with a weak vouce a few minutes later, "how many cominga have you got?"

"Ugh ...," Dave sighed, tried to gather his mind to count.

"Twenty three," Ava gave them the answer in sleepy tone.

Mia whistled. "And how many has Erick had?"

"I don't know," Ava responded lazily, "and I don't care."

"You should care, my Dear," Mia replied, "because there is additional task for you if you lose!"

"What?" Ava opened her eyes and barked. "What task!"

***