Free Share

Ava chuckled. She watched at Dave working hard on top of Mia, his temple drenched with sweat. then she moved her gaze to her girlfriend and saw her staring at Dave absent-mindedly, her body rocked to Dave's pumping rhythm, her mouth half open, her sweat-drenched forehead wrinkled a bit.

"Concentrating?" Ava commented, followed by a little giggle.

Mia blinked her eyes and looked at her girlfriend. "Uh, yes?" she replied, then smiled, "I'm giving him a massage!"

Av's smile suddenly faded.

"What happens, Av?" Mia asked, noticing the change on her face.

Ava bit her lower lip. "I think you guys turn me on," she murmured softly a few seconds later.

Mia chuckled. "Congratulations!" she mocked her.

"Can I, uh," Ava hesitated for a second. "sit on your face?" she continued asking. Her hand strummed the crotch area of her shorts.

"Uh, don't ask me!" Mia replied.

"What?" Ava responded with puzzled look.

"Ask him!" Mia nodded toward the guy who was rocking her on top of her. "I'm his tool right now!"

Dave smiled. "She is free for us to use, Dear!" he responded, "sit on her!"

"You heard him!" Mia added with a large grin.

Ava grinned. Quickly she undid her short and moved to kneel above Mia's face.

"You're wet now!" Mia commented, looking at her lover's glistening slit.

Mia didn't respond. She just slowly lowered her body, positioned her love lips toward Mia's receiving mouth.

Touch down. Ava gasped for air as she felt Mia's warm tongue explored her icthing love well. it felt rough in her love lips and the opening of her canal. She squeaked when she felt Mia sucked her love juice. A short while later, Ava already starting to grind her hips on Mia's face.

"You're sexy, Darling!" Dave commented at Ava.

Ava produced a trembling smile at him. "Thanks," she replied, "you are, too!"

"Remove your t-shirt!" Dave suddenly asked.

"Why?" Ava asked.

"Just remove it!"

Ava complied. Her twin mountain suddenly got exposed. She shivered as the chill air touched her swollen twin cherries. Ava caressed them with both hand.

"Don't touch them!" Dave barked.

Ava again obeyed. She let her arms down. Her twin hills were on full display, swaying along with the rhythm of her grinding over Mia's face, the cherries erected.

"Nice!" Dave commented, smiled at them.

"This is embarrassing!" Ava protested, pouting. Yet she kept the urge to cover her chest.

"I always love to see them," Dave commented, eyes glued to Ava's bopping hills, "they are beautiful.

"Thanks," Ava whispered her reply awkwardly. "Kisses them, please!" she murmured. Then, quickly as she said that, her face turned red. "Kiss me, I mean!" she corrected as her body kept undulating on Mia's face.

Dave smiled and bend his body toward Ava's chest.

Ava tried to evade him, but he was quick. She gasped as she felt Dave's warm lips caught one of her cherries and began to lick and suck it. "Dave ...!" she murmured, "Arghhh ...!'

Dave's tongue and lips played with one cherry, then slowly traversed down hill, down the valley, and climbed up the neighboring hill where its twin perched to play with it. They felt bigger than he remembered them. Bigger and harder, and it excited him even higher.

Ava shuddered and jerked and softly moaned to the sensations she received, on her chest by Dave and down below by Mia. She tried to retaliate by pushing herself downward as hard as she could and grabbed Dave's head and pushed it in all she could, as if hoping that she would suffocate them both. Yet it was futile, and even worse, excited her more.

"Stop it! Please!" she moaned.

Dave lifted his head and smiled at her.

Ava was a bit disappointed that Dave obeyed her wish. She forced a smile at him, not because she didn't want to smile, but because her body was too preoccupied to smile.

Then, still pumping Mia, Dave approached Ava again and started kissing her on the lips.

Ava kissed him back. Soon she wrapped her arms around Dave's neck to synch her body with his rhythm so she can concentrate on wrestling his tongue with hers.

From underneath Ava, Mia grabbed her lover's thighs to keep her steady as she explored her love lips and canal with her tongue. She was all wet, so she slurped her love juice and let her tongue worked on canal. It wasn't long before the juice started to overflow again, so she slurped it again, this time, she felt Ava shuddered.

Mia's sucking force drove the air out from Ava's lungs. She had to entangle from her kiss to gasp some air. "Damn!" she breathed with trembling voice as she shivered. Her hips uncontrollably began to grind forcefully on her girlfriend's face.

The look of Ava's face drove Dave crazy. He pumped as hard as he could, as if that way he would screw both girls at the same time. "You look so hot!" he grunted, "you make me come!"

"Give me your come!" Ava suddenly asked him.

"But my rod is dirty ...!" Dave commented.

Ah shit!" Ava remembered. She clicked her tongue and said, "Just spray it on her tummy, then!"

Just as she said that. Dave's body got pushed forward.

The sudden increase of Dave's jerks startled Mia, re-stimulated her as the tip of his rod nudged the far end of her love tunnel again and again. She jerked and squealed, although it was muffled by Ava's pulverizing hips. The pounding of his tip on her inner opening was so electrifying her legs unconsciously wrapped around Dave's waist ton pulled him all the way, in her body's effort to stop him from pounding. A wrong move, as it made him and his constant ramming pounded the inner door more intensively. Wrong move that gave her electric shock. Mia screamed her lungs right into Ava's love slit. Her body reacted as well by jerking. The good thing was her Kegel's peristaltic move got more forceful and autonomous, so Mia could concentrate more on toppling Ava over.

"I can't take my rod out!" Dave shrieked. "She locked me in!"

Suddenly a storm swept throughout Ava's nervous system. Her eyes rolled up and her body fell forward. Perching on Dave, she screamed and her body jerked violently.

Ava toppled. Her love juice flew copiously right into Mia's gaping mouth. She tried to slurp them all but her own scream made it almost impossible to do that. Her body jerked forcefully, pinned to the mattress by both Ava and Dave's bodies.

Dave grunted as his body responded to the sensory overload. He twitched several time, each time his rod got slammed right into the opening of Mia's sanctuary. Had it not a ring, the rod would have sprayed his seed straight through Mia's inner door.

Ava fell to Mia's tummy. Mia's trimmed bush was just millimeter away from her, and Dave's deep red hard rock inches away. As she panted she could detect the scent of Mia's front and back holes. She just didn't care, though, it was too exhausting.

The three of them finally managed to get pass their pleasurable agony. Soon after Mia released her tight thigh grip on Dave's hip, Dave began to pound her again

Then, Mia's hand moved toward Dave's pelvis and tried to pushed him away. "Please, Dave!" her voice was heard from beneath Ava's pelvis, "Please stop! It really hurts now!

Ava pushed herself up and then pushed her pelvis down. "Shut up and continue licking!" she commanded.

Ava gasped as she felt her lover obeyed her command.

Muffled moans were heard from beneath Ava's crotch each time Dave pushed in.

Hearing that, Dave stopped moving albeit with his rod still deeply planted deep inside Mia. "I think she is hurt," he commented.

***