... And a Cup of Espresso

Mia awoken up to the sound chatters on the balcony. Her body and orifices felt sore, and for a moment she didn't remember even where she was. Then the distinctive smell of sex slowly brought her memory back. It even brought her mood up. She groaned as her body nagged for some more albeit the aching that she felt.

She sat and looked around. Erick slept next to her, his apparatus limped, as if succumbed to the extensive uses and abuses it did to her major holes. At the balcony Dave and Ava were talking. The lamp at the balcony's railing casted the outline of Ava's naked body on her shirt. Mia smiled. Her hands involuntarily moved toward her Venus mound, and her fingers softly strummed the valley. She gasped as they found the hidden button and well, and then started caressing them. A little electric spike soon jolted her, forced her face up and almost threw her body back.

"Shit!" she cursed. Now her body wanted even more. She needed more than just fingers. She needed a man. he approached Erick, and was thinking of asking his privates to waking him up, but the stench put her aback. "Shit!" she cursed again.

"Erick ...!" she called softly.

"Hmmm ...?" Erick responded, his face looked confused.

"Are you awake?"

"Uh, I am, now," he answered as he sat, "what's up?"

"I, uh, need some more," she said coyly, "do you think you can give me more?"

"Make me," he said with a grin.

Mia glanced to his soldier. "I'd love to, but can you please clean it up?", she asked and smiled. Then, looked back at him, she continued, "thoroughly."

Erick chuckled. He remembered where it has gone a few hours before. "Okay! Wait a minute!" he answered. "Do we need to invite them in?" he added, referring to Dave and Ava as he stood up and walked to the bathroom.

Mia looked to the balcony. Ava and Dave were still conversed. "No need!" she said,  "I'll prepare something to resuscitate you!" Mia answered with a big smile.

In the bath room, Erick cleaned his manhood up, then dry it up with a towel. He was about to went back to the living room when an idea struck. Quickly he grabbed the towel and wet it, then brought it with him back to Mia.

"I'm back!" Erick exclaimed to Mia as he walked toward her.

"Come!" Mia called, patted the carpet in front of her. She was sitting on the floor, her legs were folded underneath her thighs, her bare bottoms rested on her heels.

Erick sat as instructed. Then he noticed that, at the balcony, Ava was already kneeling in front of Dave, eating hi and held him in place by his hips while he caressed her hair and groaned softly. "After all that she took today, she still craves for more?" Erick asked while shook his head.

"I told you I'll prepare something to help you freshen up," Mia responded and winked her eye, "now, enjoy their show while I eat ... Why do you bring a wet towel here?"

"We might need it later," Erick answered.

Mia pouted, "Why I have a bad feel ... Oomph!" Her voice was cut short as Erick pushed her head down.

"Just eat me, okay?"

Mia obeyed. Her mouth started playing with his private part.

As Mia expected, the muffled noise and the scene from the balcony, along with her stimuli, slowly revived Erick. Soon, simple tongue works were not enough. She started moving her head up and down. Slurping sounds were produced every now and then.

Erick's attention was drawn more and more toward Mia's action. "Nice ...," he murmured., Caressed her hair.

Finally, Mia stopped slurping, and stood up. She smiled to him as she guided his pole to the correct hole. "Ngh ...," Mia grunted as she slowly slammed herself down.