Duo

Ava got awakened when the toy inside her pulsated. The sensation wasn't as intense as before, probably because her love tunnel has been numbed by the countless tidal waves, or because Dave was no longer in her back hole to press the toy that much firmly against her spot.

Dave, inside her back hole. Slowly Ava registered the sore on the opening of that hole. Still throbbing, but much less painful as yesterday.

Ava didn't know how long she has passed out next to Dave, could be one minute or one hour. That guy's head faced the other side, apparently busy kissing Mia, and that explained the slow throb of the toy inside her. Mia must be got slightly re-aroused by their kissing. Slowly, Ava arose and put her head on Dave's tilted shoulder. He was still busy kissing with his girlfriend.

Ava removed the toy from inside her, smiled softly at the glistening and wriggling silicon rod, then put it aside. Her attention then fell to Dave's semi hard rod, with little amount of his juice pooled at the base, so reachable yet so untouchable, considering where that rod was in a few moments ago. "I need to taste some seed," Ava sighed softly at the sight.

Mia disengaged from Dave's passionate kiss. "Hey, Av," she smiled and greeted her, "do you want Dave to take shower?"

Ava thought for a moment, then replied as she straightened her seating, "No, he doesn't need to." She then reached for a towel that clumped to her back and started wiping Dave's pole.

"You want to eat him just like that?" Mia exclaimed with eyes wide open.

"You want to eat me without proper cleaning?" Dave asked in disbelief at the same time.

Ava smiled and shrugged her shoulder, busy cleaning up Dave using the towel.

Dave's rod twitched and grew a little.

"Dave!" Ava barked coyly to her friend with a faint smile, "you get excited because you want me to eat your dirty rod?"

"No! Don't eat it now, Av!" Dave quickly prevent his friend, then added softly, "although you're right, the thought of it sounds sexy in my mind."

"You dirty pervert!" Ava scolded him, throwing the towel away, then continued as she lay her head on Dave's shoulder and started rubbing the rod, "I just want to shake it, that's all!"

"Oh!" Dave exclaimed softly. He then slid a pillow under his head and said, "let me watch you doing it, then!"

"Can I have some lubricant?" Ava asked suddenly.

Without word, Mia reached for the tube and squeeze some out along Dave's shaft and smeared  it evenly onto the whole length and wide of it, even all the way down to his sac. "There you have it!" she claimed.

Ava resumed shaking Dave.

Mia chuckled and commented as she lay her head on Dave's other shoulder, "My pervert boyfriend!"

"I have two girls laying with me, and one of them is stroking me!" Dave mumbled, hugged the two girls by their waist, "I'm a lucky pervert!"

"You mean," Mia responded, as she reach out toward Dave's rod, too, "both of them stroking you?"

Dave gulped, "Yeah!",  He acknowledged,  "my girlfriend and my girl friend work together for my pleasure!"

Mia and Ava massaged Dave's shaft, took turns in playing with his nut sack, and rubbing gently the sensitive area behind his rod. And, as Dave's excitement regrew, his rod became longer and bigger, and it gave the two girls more area to play with.

"You like it, Dear?" Ava teased him.

"I, uh, yeah," Dave replied and sighed, "you both have, uh, good in, uhh, hand job!"

Ava looked ad Mia. "Can I call him 'Dear'?"

Mia sneered and smiled. "I don't see why not!"

Ava went silent for a moment. "Can I, uh, also be his girlfriend?" she asked hesitantly.

Mia reached her face to Ava, kissed her softly and said, "Only when he wants you to be his girlfriend." She then turned to Dave and continued, "and only if he can handle us both!"

Dave gulped and heaved to the sensation and took a moment before could respond Mia's challenge. "Have I ever disappointed any of you before?" he said with hoarse voice.

Mia took out the toy inside of her and waved it in front of Dave, "A little," Mia said with a grin, "but nothing a toy can't substitute!"
Dave smiled awkwardly "and how about Erick?" he continued.

"Let us handle Erick," Ava answered quickly, "Mia and I!"

"Moi?" Mia barked with a large grin.

"Well, You, I," Ava corrected her answer, "and maybe some other girls. Julia, perhaps, to name a few."

Dave moaned as the two girls continued stimulating him.

Mia chuckled. "Are you okay with that, Honey?" she asked to Ava, ignoring  the state of her boyfriend.

Ava shrugged. "I think my relationship with him is a bit like between master  and slave," she said, pensively, nonchalantly moved from shaking to grabbing Dave's little head and her thumb rubbed the sensitive part at the base of it, "and a master can do whatever he likes, whether the slave likes it or not."

Mia stopped playing with Dave's nuts. She gently touched Ava's hand that was playing with Dave's part.

Ava smiled, "but hey!" she continued cheerfully, "when I think about it, it kinda turns me on!"

"And that's why ..., Ugh!" Dave comments got paused by grunts and hisses, "you decided to ..,. Hhhh ..., learn to take him in ..., Uhhh ..., your back hole!"

Mia smiles to Ava. She then approached Dave's face and kisses him. Her hand jerked his shaft, leaving Ava worked with his little head.

Dave returned Mia's favour passionately. He was in cloud nine, almost ready to take the plunge.

"Dave, Dear," Mia said softly a few seconds later.

"Yeah ...," Dave answered with heavy breath.

"You may kiss your other girlfriend now," Mia said.

Dave turned to Ava, smiled at her beautiful face.

Ava moved her face closer to Dave, and they kissed, lustfully.

And Dave jerked. His core muscle contracted as strings of pearly liquid shot out from the tip of his shaft and landed on his torso and chest.

Ava, noticing his spasms, disengaged their kissing to watch with glee Dave produced the seeds she's been milking. "There you are," she cooed and smiled. When the last drop got out, Ava moved down toward his torso,  held Dave's stinking stick as far as possible from her,  and started licking and slurping her prize, slowly moving up from the torso to his chest. Once finished, she gulped them all and continued moving upward until her lips met Dave's and resumed their kissing. "I love Erick," she whispered to him, "and I love you, too, Dave!"

Mia smiles watching the two of them. She removed her hand from Dave's nut sack and curiously sniffed it. Immediately she grimaced to the smell. "Your rod stinks, Dave!"

Ava stopped kissing. She sniffed her hand and quickly threw it away. "You're right! He smells like shit!"

"I guess that's my cue to take a shower!" Dave said,.tried to wake up.

Ava and Mia pushed him back down by his chest.

"No need!" Ava said, "just accompany me to sleep, I need shower, too, but right now I need to take some rest! My body aches all over, even my arm does, because you took too long to squirt!"

"Me too!" Mia said, laying next to Dave and hugged his arm.

Ava was already hugged Dave's body when she remembered something. Lazily, she woke up, resched for he phone on the night stand, typed something quickly there, and got back to Dave.

"What's that?" Dave asked.

"Nothing," Ava replied, just before she fell asleep.

***