Sloshing

Mia was half way of undressing herself when the bell rang. She went to the door and peeked through the peephole. Her face brightened upon seeing Ava and Dave. Immediately she opened the door. "You gust are just in time!" she said.
Dave couldn't take his eyes of her girlfriend's semi naked body. He gulped at the sight of her wearing only her pump shoes and mini skirt.

"What?" Mia protested with a grin, "you never saw a naked girl before?"

Ava chuckled. "I cleaned him dry, Mia, as you asked," she commented, nudged Dave on the shoulder, "he's all yours to use tonight!"

Mia smiles. "No!" she said as she dragged her friend and boyfriend by their hand in and kicked the front door close, "he's us!" She then turned her body away and walked toward the bedroom, leading her two friends. "Come!" she said, releasing herself free of her skirt and panties. Her remaining clothes laid scattered on the living room floor, joined the rest of them, "let's take a bath!"

Ava and Dave followed Mia.

At the sofa, Mia stopped walking. She reached for her bag, and took out something. "Here, take this!" she gave that thing to Dave.

Dave looked at the blue pill. He took it and swallowed it. "But I'm ready, Mia," he commented.

Mia rubbed the bulge in front of his trousers. "I know," she murmured, "I just want to make sure that you will satisfy both of us tonight!"

"Okay, fair enough," Dave replied.

"I have satisfied enough today!" Ava protested softly.

"Bullshit!" Mia cut her best friend, "besides, you still have lessons to take tonight!"

Ava grumbled, her face felt hot.

***

The bathtub was big, the water was warm, and three of them were inside, Mia and Ava sat on each of Dave's side.

"So, Av," Mia opened the conversation, "tell me what have you did today!"

"I, uh, milked him this morning on our way to work," Ava started her story.

"And she came while doing it," Dave added.

"That's because I touched myself!" Ava protested.

"Yeah," Dave continued, "but I noticed that you also came a few times before while milking me, without being touched."

"Uh, shut up!" Ava barked, "I didn't!"

"Alright, stop it!" Mia interrupted the debate. Her fingers formed a ring around Dave hard rod and started moved up and down its length, "just continue your story!"

*Well, at the office, the fact that I didn't wear any bra nor undies made me self-conscious," Ava mumbled softly, "thanks to your request!"

"But you did that before," Dave commented, followed by a long sigh as he enjoyed Mia's finger all over his shaft.

"But that was before you became my boyfriend!" Ava snorted, "Our boyfriend!"

"So, that's why you avoided me through the first half of our office time?" Dave asked as his hands reached between the thighs of his girlfriends.

Mia's legs opened a bit, welcomed Dave hand.

"Yeah, partly because of that," Ava replied. Her legs clenched close, as if preventing Dave from touching her. Yet she clenched a bit too late, making Dave's hand kept firmly on her slit instead.

Dave smiled. His hands felt Mia's well was full of thick slime while Ava's was not.

"And what other thing that made you avoiding him?" Mia asked, then sighed as she felt a finger slid inside her. She grabbed Dave's pole as retaliation.