One Full Day

Dave was right, Ava admitted, as she walked back to her desk, that it was a one full day. The rubber toy made her underbelly felt stuffy and her body was trying to get rid of it. Several times Ava was in panic, feeling that as he toy was pushed out against her will and she had to suck it back in. Well, she wished it to go, actually, but she knew they don't want it to go out of her. As she carefully sat back on her chair so her movement wouldn't slosh that damn thing too much, Ava silently cursed at her boyfriend and her best friend.

"Are you okay?" Dave voice startled Ava.

"Talk to the hand!" she snapped. Then, her gaze fell on the front part of her boss and boyfriend's pants. "Are YOU okay?" she asked back with a witty smile.

"Uh, not really," Dave answered, "the thought of that thing secretly excites you puts me in a hard trouble. Do you want to have ...."

"Screw you!" hissed Ava. "And in your dream!"

Dave chuckled and went inside his office.

But Dave was also right, Ava reluctantly admitted, in some incorrect positions, or when she moved in correctly, that damn thing gave a nudge toward the sensitive patch in her love tunnel through the thin wall of her digestive system and a set of muscle, the nudge that rubbed that patch against her own tunnel wall, and that brought her unfamiliar sensation.

Ava corrected her seating position, then jolted slightly as that damn silicone yet again brought that unfamiliar stimulation. Unfamiliar, but pleasurable. Again Ava cursed silently, at herself now, that her body somehow started to search for those correctly incorrect positions and movements. She crossed her legs and pressed them tight together to ease the soaked-panties problem.

Her phone vibrated on the table and Ava took it to read the incoming message. It was sent by her lover's client. For countless time today, she cursed.

"Reading a bad news?"

The voice of her other lover startled Ava. "Oh, nothing," she turned off the screen of her phone and put it back to the table, "just a message from Mélanie."

"Erick's client?" Dave asked, then continued with a grin, "does Erick beat me?"

"No!" Ava snapped.

Dave smiled. "I want to but some coffee downstairs. Are you coming?"

Ava hesitated for a seconds torn between her thoughts. "Ok, let's go!" She finnaly said and stood up.

They were walking together toward the lift when a slight jolt caught Dave attention. "Try to walk normal!" he hissed.

"Screw you!" Ava barked, then jolt a bit. Her body had learnt the best position to fish for the rub. She resisted the urge of holding on to his arm.

***

Ava sat on the sofa held her cup of coffee tightly. Her eyes couldn't move much away from Dave's bulging front part who sat across her. She gulped several times, imagining the precious seeds that part could produce for her. The juice that would ease her current anxiety.

"Do you want some ransom?"

"No!" she barked as she threw her gaze somewhere else, her cheeks felt hot. Short moment later, she gave up. She returned her gaze openly to the same area and sighed, "I need you ...."

"Goody!" Dave responded, "because I've been uneasy all the time this morning! You ...."

"I need you to hump me!" Ava continued her statement, cutting his sentence.

Dave's grin grew slowly. "I have a conference call in fifteen minutes. That'll be a quick call," he said, "Let's hump after that call!"

Ava carefully stood up. "Then, what are w waiting for?" she snapped, "let's go back up, do the meeting, and finish it!"