On the Way

Dave rose, climbed down the bed, and put his trousers back on.

Ava slowly woke up and stood up to straighten up her top, sighing at the shortness of its hem.

Mia climbed down the bed and walked to the wardrobe. "Let me find a new undies," Mia said, hooking up her bra as she walked.

"No!" Ava barked.

Mia stopped walking and turned toward her. "No?"

Dave smirked. "Yes, no undies!"

"Mia sighed. "You guys are perverts!" she said shaking her head and smiled big. She then straightened her pencil skirt and pulled her silken top down.

"And no bra!" Ava added..

"But ...." Mia protested.

Ava pointed to the bottom of her twin hills, peeking from the bottom of her crop top. "If I don't wear any, you must not wear any, too!"

"Mia smirked, yet she unhooked her bra and took it off anyway.

Dave grinned at the sight. Mia's twin hills, complete with their cherries on tops, made prominent imprints on her tight silken top and  the underside of Av's twin mountain were peeking out. "Gosh! I'm one lucky guy!"

"Shut up!" Snapped both girls, followed by their chuckles.

A lengthy hum made Ava shuddered and reminded them of what they needed to.

"Let's go!" Dave said.

***

The three of them were waiting for the elevator to arrive at their floor. Suddenly Ava realized something. She whined loudly.

"Yes, Dear?" Mia asked.

"Look at me!" Ava nodded toward their reflection on the metalic door, almost crying. "Erick is so mean, putting me on display for all to see!"

Mia hugged her. "Yet you love him!" she said softly.

Ava nodded.

Elevator chimed. Ava shuddered and blushed.

"Relax, there is nobody inside!" said Mia, "we are at the top floor and this floor is mine!"

Ava chuckled nervously. The three of them walked in.

Not long after, the elevator stopped.

"Oh no!" Ava shrieked. She moved behind Mia and Dave.

The door open. One man walked in and stood at the beack of the elevator, inline with Ava.

Casually he greeted the three of them and then his gaze got stuck at Ava. His jaw dropped, but he managed to force his gaze to the front.

"Like what you see?" Mia commented with a grin.

"Mia!" Ava barked.

"Uh," the man gulped, made uncontrollable look at Ava and gazed at her up and down before forcing himself to look forward. "She is looking good!" he commented to the door.

Ava hid herself by putting Dave between her and the man's gaze.

"Nice tail, too!" The man added.

An audible hum, and Ava shrieked and jerked.

The man gaze at her for a second, then forced his gaze to the front yet again.

"Exciting, sight, isn't it?" Mia commented.

"I'm sorry?" The man asked looking at Mia she saw her nodded toward his trouser. Then he regretted that he turned his eyes to Mia. He had to force his gaze back to the door, but now as Mia's reflection was on full frontal, he couldn't un-see them. He gulped and threw his gaze to his feet.