La Douche

"So, here are all the recorded materials that we have," Reynolds said, touched the phone and the piece of photo on the coffee table, as he sat on the living room chair after putting that table back to its place. He already back in his suit.

Dave and Ava were still busy got dressed.

Mia finished transforming back the bed to the sofa, carefully sat on it and took the phone and checked the video clip in it. She wore only her shirt, didn't care about the bottom part.

"How's your butt?" Reynolds teased with a grin.

"Screw you!" Mia commented, frowned as she changed her seating position, "it hurts as hell! And I need to clean my front one as well now, thanks to you."

Julia zipped her dress up and sat on the arm of the chair where her husband sat. "And how's our birthday rod?" she commented as she touch Reynolds crouch.

Reynolds moan and scowled. "It's throbbing pain!" he said, "but well worth it! We never had swing event like this before!"

"And let you contaminate my tunnel with germs again?" Mia barked, "no way!"

Reynolds and Julia grinned.

"Yes! You shouldn't do that, honey!" Julia scolded, "it's unhygienic!"

"I'm sorry for that!" Reynolds refuted, "you were too hot to handle, and I was could barely hold the pain and the coming! Next time, I promise I'll be more proper!"

Mia just snorted. "Well, you are the birthday boy anyway," she grunted, "Happy birthday! Consider that as my present!"

"Thanks!" Reynolds replied. Then he grabbed Julia by her hips. "And how about you, Honey," he asked, "did you have good time today?"

Julia blushed. "Well ...," she stuttered, then nodded to Dave who just sat next to Mia, "he did know how to break the ice!"

"Do you want to join me on our next swing?" Reynolds asked.

"I don't know," Julia answered, her face got even redder, "perhaps."

Reynolds turned to Dave. "Thanks, Dave!" he said, "for introducing what it felt to her!"

Dave grinned. "The pleasure is mine!" he replied, "and happy birthday!"

Ava, already in her shirt and skirt without stocking nor panties, sat next to Mia as well, grabbed the phone and watched the recording.

"Ava broke our rules, by the way," Julia commented, "but considering the good time that we had, I don't will not pursue that further."

Ava's face looked red, but she ignored her, continued watching the clip.

"Oh!" Mia exclaimed, "did she?" Then she turned toward Ava. "You mounted Dave?"

"Well, Dave was in agony, he needed some release," Ava started her defence, "and Julia and you were already dead."

"But you could just suck him!" Mia teased.

Ava shrugged, eyes kept planted on the video clip. "So sue me!" she said.

Mia chuckled. "So how was it?"

Ava quickly glanced at Dave, then returned her eyes on he video. "Quite disappointing," she commented.

Dave grinned.

Mia laughed out loud.

Ava ignored them. She returned the phone to Mia and turned toward her guests. "So there is no other recording?" she asked sharply.

Julia and Reynolds nodded in unison. "No other recording," Reynolds said, "in fact, we never intended to make any of them public. Even if you stayed put to our blackmail, we would give them anyway."