Stacking Up

Erick hissed to the soft, warmth, and wetness of Mélanie's tongue, combine with its rough texture, that massaged his shaft. Her suckling brought involuntary moans to him. Soon he felt the build-ups inside him. "Careful," he said, "I'm not wearing the inhibitor!"

Mélanie stopped her action. "But that's how we're going to ease your pain!" she asked with her hand  massaging the pole rhythmically, keeping up the heat.

Erick just produced a trembling smile and shook his head weakly.

Mélanie smiled back and shrugged her shoulder before she put him back into her mouth.

Soon, Erick started jerking and twitching. "Melanie," he mumbled.

Mélanie kept her pace, her hand probed his nut sack.

"Mel!" Erick shrieked.

Mélanie sensed his nuts retracted. Immediately she press the perineum and her other hand put a pressure at the base of his batton, all while her mouth still  stimulating him.

Sensing the pressure applied by her, Erick let go. He grunted half hoping he could release some, half hoping that she managed to suppress it. His pelvis jerked up several times.

Mélanie kept massaging  and constricting him. Finally, when his twitches stopped, she slowly released him. "I never knew that Erick the dominator will grow weak under Ava, la petite femme!" she mocked as she crawled to lay next to Erick's heaving body.

Erick just snorted.

"Feeling better now?" Mélanie mocked.

"Worse," he replied.

"Let’s have a cold shower," Mélanie stood up and removed her skirt and shirt, "perhaps the cold water will reduce the tension."

Erick slowly stood up and followed her to the bathroom, removing his shirt on the way.

***

Mélanie was right, Erick enjoyed the cold water ran through his sack. His rod eased down.

"Let me soap you!" Melanie said. She then moved the shower away and started putting soap throughout his body, taking time playing with his tortured tool. "Poor little soldier," she said mockingly at the rod and sack as she soaped them gently, "Daddy is being punished because he is punishing Mommy, and now you are in trouble!"

"Mel!" Erick barked with a weak smile. "Come! It's my turn now!" With that, he pulled her up and turned her around, then apply soap to her chest from behind, fondling and caressing the twin mounts dearly.

"My body is not just these two mounts, you know?" Melanie scoffed.

"Oh sorry!" Erick replied. He then moved to her upper back, then moved again to her belly.

Mélanie savoured his touch on her back and belly. She then replaced his hands with her own in massaging her own chest.  Her breath grew heavier.

Erick hands moved again, applying soap to her trimmed bush, then exploring her slit. "You're wet!" mumbled when he sensed her inside was full of thick liquid.

"You are touching my body!" Mélanie protested, "who won't get wet!" Then,  sensing Erick shaft pressed on her bottom, she wiggled her bottom to tease him.

"Oh, Mel!" Erick sighed. His fingers now got inside her.

"You yourself is hard!" Mélanie mocked back with hushed voice. Her wiggles intensified, Erick felt hot between her bottom cheeks.

Then, Erick grabbed her by her belly and lifted her up a little. At the same time, his other hand directed his hot-rod.

Mélanie squealed, "Erick! What ...!" She smiled the moment she felt a warm rod between her thigh.

"Push out!" Erick whispered.

"Wha ...?" Mélanie's words were cut short the instant she felt something pushing in on her back hole instead. Instinctively she jerked up, avoiding him, but what goes up must go down, and when she came back down, her own weight helped Erick. "Arrghhh!" she screamed as he went right in.

Erick moaned as he came right into Mélanie's black hole.

Mélanie, panic and in pain, wriggled like crazy to try to get herself free. "Erick! It hurst! Aarrgghh!" she screamed, but Erick held her tight from behind, his manhood well inside her.

"Shhh!" Erick hushed her, "Calm down!"

"You haven't put lubricant!"  Melanie protested.

"Our body are full of soap, Mel," Erick said, it hurts because you panick! You just need to do what I taught you!"

Sensing that struggle was futile, Mélanie stopped moving. She then pushes out as he told her.

"That's it, good girl!" Erick whispered on her ear. His hips started moving.

Mélanie moaned and bit her lips. Instinctively she bent her body a little with her arm supported her weight to the wall.

"Better now?" he ask, increasing his speed.

"No!" she whimpered, her other hand started fingering herself in her effort to take her focus out of the pain.

"I'll let go my arms," Erick said, his movement now on full speed,  "promise not to try struggle?"

"Just shut up and help me stimulate myself!" Mélanie barked.

Erick smiled. He released his grab on Mélanie. Then one of his hand reached down then his index and middle fingers parted her slit, allowing her finger to focus in exploring her tunnel. her thumb stimulated her button. Meanwhile, the other hand set the water to warm and redirected the shower head toward their body, then moved to her chest to caress her mountain and cherries.

Mélanie groaned. The warm water relaxed her, their synchronized stimulation on her chest, her button, and her spot intensely  churned her. "You could at least inform me before you entered me, you know!" she sighed between her moans.

"I'm sorry," Erick apologized, necking her, "listening to your mocks, I could barely wait to mount Ava from behind, but you're the closest woman I have right now!"

"You don't wear her constrictor," Mélanie mumbled, her breaths were heavy and sharp, ready to explode, "let see if you can handle this," she added softly, almost whispering.

"Handle what?"

Instead of answering Erick's question, Mélanie bellowed. Her Kegels grabber her finger that was jabbed deep inside her, her body spasmed, her sphincter tightened as if wanting to cut him of.

"Gosh!" Erick gasped to the sensation. He tried to moved, but she put too much restriction on his rod. Then the build-up came suddenly and unplanned. Panic, he did the next best thing his foggy mind could muster. He pushed himself all he way in. "Keep your sphincter clasped, please!" he grunted to his still-jerking work partner.

Mélanie did what he asked.

Erick grunted again, letting himself go, this time hoping that Melanie's muscles could perform as well as her fingers, although part of him still hoped that they couldn't.

But she could. Erick sighed on each of empty salvos that shoot nothingness deep inside her.

The bathroom went silent. Only the sound of warm water showered them. They both panted, one in relieve, the other in un-relieve. Slowly, He dismounted himself from her.

"Did I succeed?" Mélanie asked weakly.

"Yeah," Erick answered disappointedly.

Mélanie chuckled. "Let's clean up and have something to eat! I'm hungry!"

"How many I got unreleased?" Erick asked as he soaped his apparatus.

"Four, I think," Melanie answered, cleaned up her bottom.

"Good," said Erick, stepping out of the shower, "let's make it five and call it a day!"

Mélanie turned the shower off and turned to him. "What?"

***