Bet

The bathtub was huge, big enough to accommodate three persons. Ava sat between Erick and Dave, enjoying the warm water.

"I never knew sex with two men was this good," said Ava, gently rubbed both manhood.

"Too bad only could enter me." She continued, teased Dave by lightly squeezing his little head. Dave forced a smile.

"Do you really want to try him?" Erick asked, started fingering Ava.

"Hmmm ...," Ava moaned softly, then answered, "we've come this far, he's seen me in my most intimate moments, I no longer see why I should not feel him inside me."

Erick could feel Ava got slippery inside amidst the wetness of the water, so he put the second finger.

Ava's strokes intensified, both Erick and Dave's bodies duly responded.

"I see you got excited by that thought," teased Erick.

"Hey! It was you who make me wet!" Ava protested, clenched her thighs, tried mockingly to stop Erick's fingers.

Ava could not hold it much longer. She brushed Erick's fingers off then sat on him, pressing the stiffening rod between his belly and hers,  then kissed him deeply.

Dave, felt abandoned as Ava released her grip on him, rubbed himself gently. He ran his fingers down Ava's back, hesitantly at first but became more and more surely as Ava didn't seem to respond negatively. He stopped where Erick's fingers have been at, continued from behind doing what Erick started.

Ava gasped for air as she felt the sensation of multiple stimulations from Erick and Dave exerted. Her hips started to move up and down, gained speed and power as her fuse grew shorter, grinding Erick's pole harder and harder.

Then, like fourth of July, the fireworks inside her exploded. Ava could only produce a muffled scream as Erick french kissed her and press her tightly in a desperate effort to come with her.

He failed. Ava slumped, panted heavily. The warm water did little to cool her down. Dave watched with excitement the thick mucous Ava gave on his fingers. His rooster throbbed, seeking a release.

"None of you came?" Ava asked with a smirk. Both men shook their heads.

"Sorry, guys, but that was the most intense orgasm I've ever felt without Erick inside me," said Ava.

"Do you mean he's as good as me?" Erick protested.

"Not really, you could still teach him a thing or two, Dear." Ava smiled

"Well, what about us, then?" Dave asked, tried to break the awkward air.

Let me finish you guys off," answered Ava. "Which one should I do first?"

"I have a better idea," said Erick.

"Idea?" Ava's interest piqued.

"You still want to have Dave?"

Ava smiled, lifted her head and turned to Dave. "Do you want me?"

Dave gulped but stayed silent. His gaze awkwardly moved between Erick and Ava.

"That settles it," exclaimed Erick. "Dave and I are having horns right now, aren't you, Dave?"

"You bet," answered Dave.

"Yeah, I can feel  you have one, too," said Ava with a smirk. Her mound massaged Erick softly.

"So, what if Dave and I have a race? If I came first, both you and Dave won. You can then decide what you want and I'll follow suit" Erick explained.