The Backseat

The moment Erick sat on the back seat, his hand groped his girlfriend's crotch and kissed her passionately.

Ava, already kissing with Erick, gasped to his warm hand, but opened up her legs nonetheless.

"It's wet," Erick mumbled, "soaking!"

"Of course!" Ava barked, gasped again to his stimulus.

"And ...," Erick paused, his hand explored and pressed the area, "hard."

"Of course!" Ava barked again, squealed to his pressure against her private part, made the cramped toys ground her spot softly inside.

Erick grinned. "How do you feel, Dear?"

"I feel full ...," she whispered, coyly smiled, "full and stretched up." Her hand traversed the bulging area of Erick's pants.

Erick removed his hand off of her and quickly lifted her t-shirt up. The thin and skimpy fabric didn't take long to go through her head. He then took a time to explore her exposed top with his eyes.

"Like what you see?" Ava teased him awkwardly. Her face blushed.

Erick grinned. "You're firm!" he complimented.

Ava pulled her hands over her chest. "Shut up!" she barked with nervous smile. Her face turned crimson.

Erick grabbed her body to kiss her again.

Kissing him, Ava took the initiative. She probed for his zip on his trousers and quickly pulled it down.

Erick helped her. He pulled his pants his briefs down. His full-blown balloon sprung free.

Managed to grab Erick's hard rod, Ava dislodged herself from their kissing and lower her head down and ran the head of his pole through her cheeks, chin, and lips, enjoying the touch of hard and warm tight skin over her face. Then, she whiffed his seed's distinctive aroma there, along with something else. "Did Mélanie eat you today?" she snapped.

"Yes, Honey," Erick answered.

"And did you come insider her mouth?" Ava snapped again.

"Yes," Erick said, "she helped me gaining one injury time score!"

Ava frowned. "and you let your seed out?"

Erick thought for a moment, and shooke his head. "I, uh, don't think so. I managed to squeeze it at the last moment!"

Ava smiled. "And how do your balls feel now, Dear?" she ask while kissing the warm throbbing rod and her hand played his nut sack softly.

"Unpleasant," Erick said, gasped to her touch. "Av," he called softly.

"Uhmmm?" Ava hummed.

"Eat me, please!"

Ava responded his plea without word. She lay on her belly, head over Erick's lap, knees bent and feet rested on the window pane of the other door.

“Hey, Av! Can I have his juice?” Mia suddenly asked from the front row.

Ava just hummed her answer, partly because her mouth was to full, partly because she didn't care who was he.

Erick lay his head to the headrest, his eyes closed, one of his hands caressed Ava's hair and grabbed it, giving her direction of where he wanted her head to be and how fast he wanted it to bob. His other hand went to her bottom, pressed her toy and played with her fox tail.

Ava writhed and moaned each time the toys moved and poked inside her with correct direction and pressure. Her head was busy trying to give her boyfriend the best sensation for him.

The car drove on the street. Noone of them talked, only some moans and heavy breathing of the guys were heard, along with occasional slurps.

"I'm turning this on!" Erick hissed, tapped the end of Ava's front toy.

Ava stopped her bobbing. "No!" she answered, shook her head, "it's uncomfortable!"

"Only a little!" Erick pleaded. He pressed the toy inward.

Ava jerked and whined as she felt it moved and poke her inner end. "Okay," she gave in, "but only gently, please!"

Erick smiled. He took his phone out and pressed something.

Ava gasped again.

"Is this enough?" Erick asked.

Ava nodded, closed her eyes.

"Can you come with that?"

She glared at him. Her face felt warm, yet she nodded with a shy smile.

"Then, eat me!" Erick barked softly. His hand moved her head by the cheek toward his waiting rod, "and come!"

Ava resumed her mouth massage in his rod. Wriggling as the vibrating toy started mouting her tide up inside her. She tried to clasp her thighs but Erick's hand, firmly wedged, prevented her to fully close.

With one hand grabbed her hair and his other hand grabbed her mane, Erick started pumping his pelvic up and down.  Each time he pumped up, both of his hands pushed down.

Ava produced muffled squeals each time her back toy got pushed inside, enhancing the stimulus from her front one. Her wriggles and shivers got heavier and heavier by each push. Erick's original toy filled her mouth up to her throat, giving her uneasy but strangely pleasant feeling.

Erick tried to hold it, but he soon succumbed to her invitation. Finally he slammed her head down,  forcing his way inside her mouth, and his other hand pushed her back toy in. He then stayed still.

The sudden push inside Ava's back hole brought Ava to the tip. The gentle quaver of the front toy got amplified by the press from the back hole toy and brought her further off the tipping point. She moaned and jerked and wriggled in pleasuring agony.

Ava's moans reverberated on Erick’s swollen tip deep inside her mouth. That proved too much for him. With loud grunt, he jerked his seed out.

His jet of hot seed, streamed deep down inside her mouth, pushed Ava further down the slope. As her body jerked and arches, she groaned and moaned with full mouth. Ava's grunts became muffled gargling sound as her mouth cavity got filled with Erick's liquid. Unable to breath, she frantically gulped some as some other flowed down. Amidst her own coming that was not an easy task to coordinate. Her moans got interrupted by coughing.

Erick heard her muffled coughs, but he was too preoccupied by the climax. Her struggle for air heightened him up further.

Suddenly Ava tapped on Erick's thight. That brought Erick back to earth. He pulled her head up, freeing her mouth to take some air. "I love you, Av!" he grunted, "and I miss you!"

Ava coughs some more. "Sorry!" she said, "let me continue!"

Erick pulled her closer and kissed her seed-filled mouth.  They both enjoyed their afterglow kissing, his rod twitched to finish off what it started, Ava softly moaned inside his kiss as the toy gave her continuous stimulation.

"Turn it off, please," Ava begged a full minute later, shivered, "or I'll pass out exhausted."

Erick smiled. he took the phone di as she asked.

"Thanks!" Ava said with trembling smile. Her expression immediately changed though.

Erick grabbed his girlfriend by her hips, lifted her and put her sitting on his lap, one leg on his side.

The position pressed her already-full pelvic area further. Ava yelped and jerked instantly up. "It hurts!" she protested, kneeling in front of her boyfriend, one knee on each his side.

Erick smiled at her the smoothly kissed and sucked each of the enlarged hard cherries perched on top of her swollen, sweat-drenched, chest.

Ava sighed to the sensation. She held his head tight enough not to let him go, but loose enough to allow him to move left and right. "You like it?" she coyly asked.

"Uh hmm," Erick murmured on one of her cherry, sending shivers throughout her body.

Still kissing her mountains, Erick probed the back of her micro skirt for the zipper. Then he unzipped it and carefully manouver her taill off of the hole on that tiny leather fabric, barerely categorized as clothing.

"Erick ...!" Ava mumbled softly as he pulled her skirt up through her torso and off of her head. Her eyes followed every movement of his lips as they suckled the life off of her while giving her the ecstasy, "uh ...!" she moaned.

***