4 in 1

Mélanie started to moan, softly at first, but then became louder and louder. "My gosh, Rudy!" she exclaimed, "your girlfriend has .... Ouhhh .... A great ... Ahhhh ... Tongue ...! Arghhhh ...!"

After gagging several times, Nina realised her fight was futile. So, she threw away all the disgusting thought off her mind and started to enjoying the scent, taste, and consistency of the oozing liquid. Soon, her mind began to accept it, and before long, she managed to gulp it, and even her tongue reached out, wanting for more. And she got more indeed, this time it smelled more like woman's than man's, but she no longer care, especially when she felt someone laid on top of her and her love slit was being stimulated.

Amidst her involuntary humping on Nina's face, Mélanie saw the oozing thick white liquid on her subordinate love slit. She smiled and laid herself on top of Nina and licked the juice that Erick produced. Before long the two women started to wriggle and jiggle and moan and groan.

Erick sat on the other side of the sofa. He smiled at Rudy and nodded at his hard rod. "Ready again?" he commented.

"Yeah!" Rudy replied, massaging hinself, "they are too hot to handle!"

"Want to hump them again?"

"Uh," Rudy sigh, "I'd love to, but ...."

*Hump Mélanie," Erick whispered his suggestion, "this is probably the only time you can do it to her, with their consent!"

Smile grew on Rusy's face. His massage on his shaft became stronger. "Alright!" he said a few seconds later, standing up and walked toward the table and climbed on it. Kneeled between Mélanie's spread legs, Rudy then lifted her boss's pelvic off his girfiend's face. He smiled at Nina and  she smiled back. His view to her wet face was  blocked by his own swollen shaft a second later as he slammed it inside his boss' love tunnel.

Her boyfriend's ahaft, raging in and out of her boss's loeve well, dominated Nina's vision. She licked all she could at his nut sack, his shaft, and Mélanie's opening, scooping any liquid that Rudy brought out of her.

Rudy moaned and groaned at the sensation his boss and his girfriend gave to her. "Want to join?" he asked their consultant as he wiped the sweat and rammed himself.

Mélanie gasped as he felt her subordinate rammed her. She peeked and smiled at Erick, then nodded at him signalling him yo join the show, before continued exploring her team member's private part.

Erick smiled at them. He stood up and climbed the table, and kneeled between Nina's leg. He lifted Melanie's face.

Mélanie head got lifted from the tunnel she's been licking. She looked at Erick's smile as he shoved his rod into her half open mouth. While using her fingers to keep on exploring her subordinate, thrusts from both side made her busy. The sensation made her closed her eyes. Her breaths became short and sharp

"Look at me!" Erick hissed. 

Mélanie,  surfing her wave, forced her eyes open and looked up to his eyes.

Erick smiled.

Mélanie smiled back, but a second later, her smiled disappeared and her eyes began to rolled up as she started her muffled howl.

"Look at me!" again Erick whispered.

Mélanie reopen her eyes, emptily gaze at Erick's eyes. Painful expression flooded her face as her coming rushed throughout her body. Her howl continued.

"Gosh!" Rudy exclaimed, "she turns tighter!"

"Oh she sure is!" Erick commented, eyes still watching Mélanie's face, rod still thrusting her mouth, "especially when she comes!" Then he added a second later, "Just like Ava!"