Tensed

Mia had to disengaged her kisses off Dave  so she could scream her tide out loud. Riding her boyfriend, her body jerked several times. His powerful thrusts heightened her tidal waves.

Dave had to prolonged his coming. When she came, Dave tried to hold i a little bit longer, yet her inner muscle, squeezing his rod, was his last straw. He grunted, the his pelvic muscle contracted, lifted his girlfriend up several times as his body instinctively tried to plant his seed as deep as he could in her. 

Ava, already dressed up for the office, sat next to the couple. She smiled awkwardly as she watched them came. She petted Mia's sweat soaked back not sure if it's her effort to calm her or to calm herself down.

Finally Mia calmed down. She fell on his chest, her back heaved articulately with her breaths. Restes on his chest, her face turned to Ava and smiled weakly at her.

Dave restes his head at the sofa, looking at the ceiling and tried to catch his breaths.

Ava returned the smile. She then pecked Mia on the cheek and whispered to her ear, "you both are hot."

Mia whispered back, "Do you want him?"

Ava shook her head, "Not enough time, we need to get to work soon."

Mia chuckled.
"Can I lick his seed to calm myself?" Ava asked softly at Mia.

"What are you girls talking about?" Dave asked.

"Oh, nothing, just some girl’s talk!" Mia answered as she winked at Ava and then lifted her body off Dave and sit lazily next to him.

Ava bit her lips as her faze fell on Dave's glistening yet limping organ. Then she quickly moved to sit on her knee on the floor between Mia's spread legs. She smiled contently as she saw a drop of Dave peeped at Mia's opening. "Squeeze!" she commanded the slit as she closed in and then slowly licked the first drop, careful not to let her lips touched Mia so not to ruin her lipstick.

Mia giggled. She started contracting, pumping Dave's juice out, synching her motions with Ava's licks, regulating the flow. She jerked a little a few times as her friend's tongue tickled her.

Dave watched their action with amusement. Then he realized that his shirt was wet. "I'd better get changed now so we won't be late to work," he said as he reluctantly stood up off the sofa.

Ava lifted her head. Quickly he pushed Dave back to the sofa. Then, she reached for his rod and massaged it a few time. A pool of liquid oozed at the top of that pole, which Ava eagerly licked before releasing him and returned her attention to Mia's slit.

Dave smiled and waited until Ava finished before he stood up to change his shirt, leaving the two girls.

***

Several .minutes later, they were already in the car. Dave turned on the engine and drove it out of the parking lot

"Damn, I'm hot!" Ava murmured as she fixed her lipstick. Then she continued several seconds later, she put her lipstick back to her purse, "I need you!"

"My seed?" Dave asked coyly.

"No!" Ava snapped, then continued as she nodded at Dave's lap, "you!"

"Oh!" Dave exclaimed, then smiled and asked, "now?"

"Doh!" Ava said curtly, then crossed her legs and looked outside through the passenger window.

"Have you asked for permission from Mia?" Dave teased with a smirk.

"Permission?" Ava rhetoric ally asked, "she told me to have it with you!"

Dave chuckled.

"I think we need to have an arrangement on who's having you and when," Ava murmured to the window, "especially whenever Erick is away."