Brimming

Ava sat on the bathtub lid next to Mia. They both giggled as they watched their boyfriend cleaned his private part in the shower. Her back hole felt sore, although not as much as the first time that man entered it a few days ago. His juice started to trickle out of it, gave her ticklish sensation. Her attention, though soon drawn to Dave's growing apparatus.

"Your pills works wonders!" Ava hissed in excitement to her best friend.

Mia chuckled.

Dave turned off the shower. "What? Are you laughing about?" he asked curiously with a grin toward his two girlfriends.

Mia stood up and lead Ava out of the bathtub. She approached Dave and they both kissed. "Do you like her performance, Dear?" she ask him a few seconds later, nodding her head toward Ava.

"Screw you! Mia!" Ava grunted.

"Oh yeah!" Dave answered. His grin came back on his face. "I like screwing her, front and back!"

"Shit!" Ava mumbled.

Mia chuckled. "Are you clean?" she ask, ignoring her best friend's curses.

"Yes, Of course!" Dave answered.

Mia kneeled in front on him. "Let me check!" she said as she started sniffing his tough shaft up and down. "Nice," she mumbled, "I only registered scent of soap."

Then she started licking the pole. "and no strange taste either," she commented.

"Told you!" Dave replies.

Then Mia started eating him. beginning with only his little head, her head moved to and fro, each time took more of the shaft, until finally her lips touched the base of him.

Dave grunted slightly.

Ava sighed and gulped. "Don't let him come, please," she mumbled semi unconsciously, her gaze planted to Mia's wobbling head.

Mia stopped and stood up. "Don't worry, Dear, he won't come that easily now. I just want to make sure his hygiene," she said. Then, with one hand grabbed her best friend hand and the other hand grabbed her boyfriend's warm baton, she walked toward the bathroom door. "Come! Let's go to the bed!" she commanded.

Both her friend and boyfriend walked without word, following her grab.

Once they reached the bed, Mia motioned Dave to climb onto it. "Sit at the centre of he bed!" she commanded.

Dave followed her command. He sat facing the two girls with a grin, his arms straightened down to the mattress, supporting his torso. His rod stood strong and tall, his legs spread out, inviting.

"Now, go!" Mia whispered on Ava's ear, "eat him!"

Ava's smile grew large. She quickly crawled on the be toward their boyfriend. Once between his leg, she laid down on her belly, her elbows supporting her torso. Her head was inches away from her prize. "Hi, Dave," she greeted him as she usually did many times before feasting on him.

"Hi," Dave returned her greeting, although before even he could say it, she already put him inside her mouth and moved her head eagerly up and down.

Mia smiled, watching her boyfriend enjoying her best friend mouth massage. She then walked toward one of the nightstand  and reach inside.

Dave grinned large, looking at tools that Mia took in her hands.

Mia climbed on to the bed and kneeled between Ava's spread legs. Then, she grabbed Ava's hip and lifted it.

Ava obeyed. She changed her position. She was now kneeling, head still busy with Dave's rod.

"Ready for your final lesson, Dear?" Mia asked, kneeling behind her best friend.