Relaxant

"Well?, How was Julia? Did you meet her? What did she want? Did you get the recording?" Ava whispered, pondered Mia the moment her friend closed the door.

Mia smiled. "We've talked a bit," she answered shortly.

"And?"

"She wanted to see you in her apartment this Saturday," Mia continued, "but don't worry, we will go together."

Ava dropped her bag and sat on the edge of the bed. "What does she want from me?" she frowned.

"I don't know, she didn't tell me much," Mia answered. "She looked a bit angry, but then at the end, she said that she'd rather not to make your video viral. So, I think we should play a long for now."

"Should I tell Erick?" Ava said.

Mia shrugged. "I don't know," she said, "I don't think so, though, not yet."

Ava went silent.

"You look awful," Mia commented with a smirk.

"Yeah, I guess I do."

"And you definitely need something to make you relax," Mia continued.

Mia shrugged.

"Alright! I'll be tour therapist today! Get up! Let's start with a nice bubbly bath to freshen you up!" Mia said as she pulled Ava up and lead her toward the bathroom.

In the bathroom, Mia quickly prepared the bathtub. "Take off your clothes!" she commanded as she turned the faucet on and pour some bubble bath.

Ava obeyed.

Soon the tub was full of bubbles. "Get in!" Mia gave her next command with a big smile.

Ava stepped into the tub and sat. Mia was right, the warm water and the nice scent of the bath foam made her felt relaxed.

Mia quickly picked Ava's clothes on the floor and put them into the laundry bag. "Do you still need this?" she lifted Ava's black faux leather mini skirt high by holding it between her thumb and index finger.

Ava thought for a moment before answered. "No! I'm sick and tired with it!" she grunted, "besides, Julia successfully dried me up!"

Mia chuckled. "Really?" she commented. "I'll throw it away, then!" She then threw that piece of clothes to the trash bin.

"Next, you need to have some good massage," Mia said as she sat on the lid next to Ava's and started massaging Ava's head lightly.

"You always good with your fingers," Ava murmured.

Mia just giggled as she continued her massage, this time on the back of Ava's neck.

"Can I join in?" Mia ask softly a few minutes later.

"This is your tub," Ava replied with her eyes closed.

Mia stood up, got undressed, then stepped in to the tub and sat next to Ava, also rested her head on the lid. For a minute there was silence.

"Do you want me to continue to massage you?" Mia asked. A few moment later.

Ava smiled with eyes still closed. "Why do, somehow I think I know where that will lead to?" she murmured.

Mia chuckled shortly. "Do you want that?" she asked.

"Uh hmm." Ava hummed.

"Then come, sit in front of me!" Mia replied.

Ava moved to sit between Mia's leg with her back facing her friend.

Mia started massaging the back of Ava's head. Then she moved down to the back of the next, and to her shoulders.