i wonder, do you see them too?

Later that day, Winn walked into the cell Mon-El was in, and softly tapped on the glass, so Mon would know he was there. But when Mon looked up at him, Winn could just tell he was different from before. His eyes were darker, full of responsibility and anguish. "Okay, you look different," Winn said and Mon nodded a little.

"How are you?" He asked.

"I'm fine, thanks. I'm better than Iris," Winn said but Mon didn't say anything. "Yeah, I'm assuming that since you didn't tell her anything, you are definitely not gonna tell me anything, so...Still, here I am." He then sighed as Mon stood up. "Thought I'd give it a shot." He watched as Mon started to slowly pace the cell he was in but Winn could see right past him. "I know something's going on. Oh, yeah, that alien ship." He then scoffed to himself. "That's not just any alien ship, is it?"

Mon then faced him and Winn eyed him. "There's a lot that you don't understand, okay? It's...It's different now," He said.

"Different, how?" Winn asked.

"It's just different! Okay? There's a lot...There's a lot to explain here, okay? I acknowledge that. And I'm sorry, Winn, but I need you as a friend right now. I need you to believe me. And I need your help to get back to that ship," Mon said but Winn scoffed before he started to walk off. "People will get hurt if I don't." Winn froze in place, feeling the eyes on the back of his head. "Iris will get hurt." Winn then turned back at him, to see Mon pleading. "Please."

Mon-El's Ship

Mon-El placed the circular weapon into the ship's mainframe, and it caused all of the screens to power up. "Oh. Oh," Winn let out as he and Mon watched everything come back to life.

"Come on, come on," Mon muttered.

"I think it's working," Winn said, looking at a tablet he connected the ship to.

"Okay, the stasis fluid levels are okay. How's the power?" Mon asked.

"Are you sure this is safe?" Winn asked.

"Crief, the therian pump is jammed," Mon said as he stared at the screens, but Winn just stared at him confused.

"I don't know what that means," Winn said.

"Okay. Just reset the circuit on the end of the first pod," Mon said and Winn turned around to do just that, just to see Supergirl was behind them.

"Winn, you okay?" She asked.

"Um-" Winn let out as Mon looked back at her as well.

"He's fine. He's...I just made him help me," Mon said.

"You kidnapped him," Supergirl said.

"I didn't-" Mon started.

"He didn't kidnap me. Listen, we only have Iris's best interests at heart," Winn said.

"So, which of you two is deciding what Iris's best interests are?" Supergirl asked, but they both stayed silent and Mon sighed. "Good. I'm taking that and you back to the DEO."

She then started to head for the object Mon stole but he tried to stop her. "I...I can't let you," he muttered, trying to shield her away from the object.

"Get out of my way!" She yelled as she pushed him off of her. But when she did, she saw that Iris's necklace was still dangling around Mon's neck. She grabbed hold onto it, to get a better look at it, as Mon looked down at her annoyed. "Iris's necklace."

He pulled her hand off of him, stuffed the necklace back into his shirt, before he walked over to Winn, who was standing behind some controls. "Why'd you have to come down here, anyway?" He asked.