I'm thinking outloud

That night, Iris, Ruby, Alex, and Lena stood in the med bay, staring at Sam shocked when she was suddenly floating up from the bed. They heard her gasp awake, before looking at them, realizing she was floating.

"Woah," Iris muttered.

"It worked," Lena smiled as Sam continued gasping, almost freaking out herself it was working.

"Mom, you're super," Ruby said and Iris smiled.

Suddenly, Sam turned serious, taking the wires off of her, sitting up in the bed, "Where are they?" She asked.

"They went after Reign and the witches," Alex said as Sam got off the bed.

She sharply sighed before looking at Ruby, "Don't worry, I've got this," she said before she zoomed out, the girls gasping in awe.

Fortress of Sanctuary

Selena, Vita, and Ayala all hovered over a very large cauldron of what looked to be lava, while Reign stood across from them, looking down into the cauldron. Selena had the covered rock in her hands, before dropping it into the lava — but a force field knocked it back to the ground.

The four stared at the cauldron confused, "A force field," Selena muttered.

Annoyed, Reign slowly looked back, finding the heroes had found them, walking right towards them, "They're here," she muttered.

A fight immediately spurred out. Mon-El and The Flash fought Ayala together, J'onn fought Vita, Alura fought Selena, and Supergirl fought Reign.

Mon-El and The Flash were very easily able to take down Ayala, with the combination of Mon-El's alien strength and Barry's speed. Once they had her pinned on the ground, they cuffed her with kryptonite handcuffs, as well as J'onn did for Vita.

"What is this, devilry?" Vita asked, both her and Ayala feeling terribly weakened.

"A little piece of home," J'onn told her as Mon-El and The Flash looked back at him, little smirks on them.

Meanwhile, Selena threw a punch at Alura, who easily blocked the attack. She then pushed Selena back before the witch came back for more, punching Alura in the jaw. The mother looked back at her, anger consuming her, before she grabbed Selena, throwing her into a wall.

With Supergirl and Reign, it was more risky. Reign had a weapon with her, a sword. She swung it in Supergirl's direction, but the heroine ducked it before speeding up to the villainess, grabbing her, and zooming into the air. They crashed through the fortress, taking their fight into the night cloudy sky. But by accident, they had crashed into the Legion's Ship, causing everyone inside to tumble around.

"I can't hold the force field!"

Unknown to them, this accident had caused the ship to crash down into the ground, going up into flames. Just seconds later, Supergirl and Reign crashed right back into the fortress, causing everyone to look back at them.

The two had tumbled around but Reign quickly got up, pulling the hero onto her knees, while holding her in a choke hold. Alura and The Flash were the first ones to run towards them, with J'onn and Mon-El following. But Reign let out a sharpening scream, sonic waves coming out, sending the four back.

The Flash grunted when he hit the ground, before quickly looking up towards his wife, seeing it in her face that Reign's grip was hardening. She was loosing air.