all of the stars

Iron Heights Prison; Barry was walking down another hallway to get back to his cell when he suddenly heard muffled grunts in the distance. He looked down another hallway, and realized someone was being jumped. He ran down the hall, and turned the corner where he found Big Sir being beat up by the group of men who kept bothering Barry. "Hey!" He yelled and they looked his way. "Leave him alone!"

They dropped Big Sir before looking Barry's way, the leader of the little group glaring Barry down. "I told you you'd be sorry," he said before he pulled out a dagger.

Two other guys reached for Barry, about to hit him with their metal pipes, but everything around Barry slowed down when he backed off from the attack. He rearranged the guys' fists so when time went back to normal, they'd punch each other out.

Once the two were knocked to the ground, Barry glanced upon the African American who kept bothering him ever since he arrived. "You won't get lucky twice," he then went to gut Barry's chest but everything slowed down again.

He moved out of the way, then arranged the guy's fist to slam into a wall. So when time went back to normal, the guy hurt his fist, dropping the dagger in the process. Barry then punched him out until he was on the ground for now. He glanced towards Big Sir to see he had stood up from the ground. "Like father, like son, eh?" He said and Barry muttered up a smile.

STAR Labs

Iris impatiently, trying to be patient, sat in the cortex alone, waiting for others to save her friends, and all she could do was sit around. She'd never felt so powerless before. "Harry, are you on the roof yet?"

"Yes, and so is the axid."

"All right, you need to neutralize the axid. We're running out of time," Iris told him.

"Yep, thank you, I'm aware of that."

But suddenly, Iris's attention was pulled towards the screens on the walls when they glitched up again, showing the factory, Trickster, Prank, the kidnapped heroes. "Uh-oh," she muttered.

"Now, we asked for one hero. But now, we've got three!"

"Oh, it's time for our Showcase Showdown, so let's spin that wheel, and see what fun prize awaits our new friends."

"Harry, tell me you've got it," Iris urgently said into comms as the screens glitched back to normal.

"Don't got it."

Abandoned Clarx Toys Factory

Prank ran up onto the stage as Trickster stood by the wheel. "Hurry up, I haven't killed anyone in years," Prank said with a giddy smile.

But Trickster was disappointed when the wheel landed in between two prizes. "Oh, a tie," he muttered before he looked back at his mother and the heroes. "Hmm, I guess they die together."

Immediately, Supergirl started to shake the chair she was tied in, but it was difficult to get out of the binds with her cuffs on her. "Oh, don't worry, Supergirl," Prank said and she looked up at her. "It will be long and painful."

Suddenly, Supergirl flinched up when someone crashed through the roof, and landed on their feet before the five. Supergirl's expression lit up when she realized it was Ralph, in his new suit. A black suit, with a black mask as well. He stared at Trickster and Prank sternly as his friends stared at him with smiles.

"Nice outfit," Prank complimented.

"Thanks, I've got a great tailor," Stretchy Man said, and Cisco softly smiled at him. "Now let everyone go, pranksters, and no one gets hurt."